The dindus are dinduing about this:

The dindus are dinduing about this:

youtu.be/HoSkCGrRAQg

Other urls found in this thread:

ocweekly.com/news/off-duty-lapd-cop-fires-gun-during-after-school-melee-with-anaheim-teens-7918977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god bless

>being assaulted by multiple people
>not allowed to defend himself

Maybe if more people were armed they wouldn't do that gang-up chimp out all the time, but that's logical and they don't possess that.

just putting white boys in their place nothing else

probably fuck his white girl in front of him, and she loved every second of it

This is symbolic of the future for white people

t. polecuck

he took way too long pawing at his shirt trying to get his gun out.

Backstory?

yep though the same thing... what kind cop does trained cop does that... fuck that spic kid too

Based Cop.
Kept his cool.

What is even happening here? What the fuck is with those demographics? It's literally every race against 1 white guy.

what did the dindu not do?

watching those niggers scatter like ducks to a punt gun really does he heart good

>Ayy, I didn't say I's shoot you, I said I'd scoot you can't you hear
>nigger comes in with the tackle
>Click click boom
>Oh sheeeit, run

Beautiful

Wouldn't be fair otherwise.

>while struggling with unarmed teen
Looks like we already have the angle on this one

>for unknown reasons, an off duty cop is arresting a nigger
>nig refuses to get arrested
>nigs start surrounding the off duty cop
>off duty cop pulls out gun and doesn't shoot
>nigs still hate

So when a cop finally does the right thing and DOESN'T SHOOT, niggers still fucking dindu
Niggers just want to be constant victims, if you do good or bad, it doesn't matter because it's all the same shit in the eyes of a nigger, they will just find some way to make themselves to look like the victims for society good boy points

love how they scattered like roaches when he fired his gun.

Nuffin

The crime here is that the off duty cop didn't shoot AT the dindus

he did shoot though

That white man should not face any charges, nor be held on any. In fact, he should be honored for bravery against these wild orangutans

Poland, you're not tough. Want me to call Germany?

It all depends on what started the situation. Why was he trying to detain the kid?

I don't blame him for pulling his gun (though firing a shot may not have been the best move) as he'd already been assaulted by members of the group, they were getting more confident about assaulting him as more people of their group did it and that one guy had just jumped the bushes and was moving behind him while hilding his hand behind his back (possibly reaching for a weapon).

So what'd the kid do?

Need to know what was happening before the video started. If he wasn't going to arrest that kid he needed to let go, people can't be detained for too long. What was the crime? I doubt the niggers and spics just assaulted him out of nowhere.

fuck donald trump and fuck white people

>Red guy jumps behind him, and reaches from his back pocket, possibly drawing a weapon.
Only mistake he made was not dropping him then and there.

*drumpf

His holster is setup to crossdraw from the right hand and his right hand is busy.

So he had to turn his left hand around to draw from his crossdraw set up. He did everything right.

find the nearest bridge paco

from one of the beans who witnessed it

the hedge is a lie

>*gunshot sound*
>*incoherent spic noises*

They need killing. All of them.

Ah yes cops, the C-high shoolers that never grew out of their chad phases and still have the need to feel superior to other people.

I normally don't post cause I have a life but this is bullshit. The coppo had the kid detained for some bullshit and wanted to be mr big guy and and wouldnt let him go. Watch the whole video. If that fuck doesn't get justice LA will riot again, this is bullshit. ocweekly.com/news/off-duty-lapd-cop-fires-gun-during-after-school-melee-with-anaheim-teens-7918977

>Warning shot fired
>Hispanic dinduing intensifies
>Everyone but the white guy scatters

that reads more like a second hand retelling

What a stupid argument

No narrative or spin in that answer, not one bit.
>minorities literally think we are this stupid
they will learn, we will teach them

>Nasty names
>Doesn't list the names

He didn't call her shit.

Who gives a shit? He's a shitskin. These people need to be removed from this country. They need to be treated like dirt. This isn't Europe.

Someone's got a warrant

Wow. That is so convincing. Sounds like Michael Brown's friends' accounts.

Child child child child

>all those cockroaches running away.

Reminds me of my student home's kitchen when you put on the light at night.

kill these fucking stinking degenerates. They're like a hivemind of criminals. "eyy we gotta look out for each other mayne fuck those gringos" every single one of them. Like those fucking mudslimes who hide terrorists in their ghettos. Shitskins...

Beaners will always produce a non factual story that benefits them, they are no better than kikes. I live in commiefornia and have and this will be pushed on the news as, "should police arrest children for minor crimes? Our experts think not."

Fucking wetbacks they outnumber whites 70 to 1 in California. That cop should have shot as many as he could. Those beaners are going to be rich now.

Just going off what I see in the video, the little beaner kid was probably up to no good, likely fighting or tagging or some shit. Off-duty cop intervenes and beaners friends chimp out cajuse its a full grown white man against a five foot beaner teenager. Off duty cop was totally in his right to use deadly force when they started tackling and swinging at him.

Lies. Never trust anything a teenager says especially a shitskin.

bring it bitch

>tfw spic
>tfw Sup Forums has gained +10 hate towards spics

Aren't warning shots illegal?

so many liberal buzzwords here

>unarmed teen

Well doesn't that make all the difference?

Dog whistle for the left. When they're armed they don't talk about it.

>decided to hop over a bush

HAHAHAHA OH WOW

>then decided to hop over a bush and tried to drag the kid over

All credibility lost with that statement

how do i filter a country

His life was in immediate danger. I'd say it was warranted and he won't suffer any reprimand.

Hopefully they arrested that big fucking nog taking swings.

This video is a great example of how well diversity has served our cities. I sure love all of these foul mouthed little brown anchor babies punching whites and loitering on private property! This is truly what the founding fathers had in mind when they built our country.

>those rowdy chucklefucks
>children

Cutting out the predictable bullshit, I'd bet what actually happened is closer to them deciding to gang up and teach whitey a lesson, maybe because he hurt their fee-fees or maybe for no fucking reason at all, and they got more than they bargained for.

Judging people by the color of their skin is a weak argument desu senpai

report him, he's spamming in every thread

>All credibility lost with that statement
I did not see any hopping over a bush.....I did however see some kid acting tough and pushing the guy into the bush.

poles love bbc

So basically, he may have said something to the girl, I would guess she was doing something and he called her out for it. Her friends then come over and start 'muh dick'ing' at him, thinking he'll back down like a good beta cuck whiteboi. He doesn't and things escalate to what we see.

Also,
>"then decided to hop over a bush and try to drag that same child"
>"decided to hop over"
>not was shoved over
Why would you even try to lie about that? It's clearly visible in the video.

Sounds like Rosario needs a deportation

They wuz stayin afta skool for studyin and then on they way to church, a few are bad but they gettin they life togetha with more programz.

What a bunch of fucking savages.

Isn't diversity great?

>step in to defend her
I bet this is the part the spic edited out where it's buddies attack the cop for being rude

>Not being able to fight with your own fists
>Needing a gun to protect yourself
>Justifying shooting a gun around kids, even though most of them are just there watching

You need to go hang yourself. Now.

you wont be here much longer anyways

You're right, taking in thousands of brown people from countries with low collective IQs has nothing to do with the quite obvious symptom of multiculturalism that we see in this video!

I live in California. I Went to Public High School here. So many mexicans. I try not to be racist. I know there are good mexicans. But as a whole they cannot gain real power in this country because the majority of them are really, really bad. We need to stop it, we need to build a wall and deport the 12 million now!

Holy fuck that draw. He should have dropped the kid.

This. He's clearly drunk.

why is everyone ignoring the part where the kid says "I DIDNT SAY I WAS GONNA SHOOT YOU" after the cop says "you shouldnt have said you were going to shoot me"

he clearly DIN DU it. im sure this whyatt man found this brown 4 yr old baby and ripped it out of it's mother's arms and just started raping it immediately.

FUCKING WHITE PEOPEL!!!!!!!!!!

but dey wuz all innocent little children juss walkin ta church peacefully wen dis racist Trump supporter thug started sexually harassing a little girl wen a latino freedom fighter kid stepped in to defend her honor and racist skinhead neo nazi cop started beating the shit out of him and shooting at us kids fuck white people and fuck trum #hwndu

Love how she wrote "yet" as if she actually thinks he's going to be punished for doing nothing wrong.

The beaner in the maroon sweatshirt that jumped over the bush and approached the cop from his blind side while reaching into his back pocket like he had a weapon is very lucky he didn't get shot.

They need to made an example of.

Drag them by their necks down a highway!

>"Atleast she doesn't need a rag to wipe the floor with"
Is this supposed to make me angry?
You have fucking grenade attacks daily in your own country, you somalian nigger. You try to hold up one coalburning whore as if she represented entire Poland, meanwhile your country chokes on black cock daily.

WE

>Doesn't shoot
Did you watch the whole thing you dumb fuck?

>nigger comes up
>durr white supwemaciss
>punches white man
>pussy minorities start pack behavior
>shot goes off
>what the fuck???

Fucking trash.

Rope yourself to a garbage truck you backbirth

YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO RESIST ARREST
YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH AN ARREST

this shit also happens here and it enrages me
people actively breaking the law and the media behaves like they did nothing wrong.

gas all journalists pls

>pack of animals walking around him
>throwing punches at him
>about to start ganging up on him
>cop knows he's seen shit like this before
>pulls out the gun
>doesn't actually shoot anyone
If only he'd emptied the clip.

WUZ INNOCENT CHIRREN N SHIET

I've always disliked beans more than niggers

>Needing to pull out a gun because of some kids

What a pussy.
He discharged his gun while off-duty and with kids all around him. He's toast.

>the child dindu nuffin

>I know there are good mexicans.
They really aren't. I used to say that shit before I had one of my mexican friends become a roomate.

Well long story short we aren't roomates anymore and I am 10x more racist after the encounter.

Man, fucking imagine being in the LAPD. I can understand why you hear all those stories about them when you know what a cesspool the city of angels is. Pic related knew this.

I bet this is how the altercation started:

>Spics running around what looks like a nice neighbourhood, littering, making monkey noises and trespassing on private property
>Cop tells them they can do whatever they want, aslong as the keep of the private property
>Yo fuck you you fucking white piece of shit
>Runs up to Cop and starts swining on him without knowing he's a cop
>Video ensues

>demand
>respect
>mexican intellecuals

>be a mob
>upset off duty cop
>thinking you can get away with it if you mob harder
happens alot. kids are dumb mang. letting them get away with mobbing emboldens them to more violent acts
guy was heavy handed but they will think twice before trying to assault someone

Fucking polish degenerate shits every time. Go back in time and take a shower at Auschwitz you stupid euronigger

do they have any video other video? What happened before this video started

>An unidentified elderly man with a white, cottony beard called police, saying the gunfire was accidental, drawing jeers from the kids.

>Anaheim police finally arrived to detain Christian and his friends. He was booked at Orange County Juvenile Hall for criminal threats and battery. Police arrested a 15-year-old for assault and battery before releasing him to his parents. The Orange County District Attorney's (OCDA) office will review the case.

who is mystery white cotton beard?

I'm friends with a Guatemalan, he's a good guy. We just need to not let our country become their country.