Liberalism doesn't wor-

>liberalism doesn't wor-

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/02/10/pf/college/san-francisco-free-community-college/index.html
sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Budget-projections-show-deficits-rising-in-S-F-10688904.php
dailycaller.com/2016/09/01/taxpayer-funded-universities-are-forcing-social-justice-indoctrination-on-every-student/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek because Cali doesnt have tons of unemployed college kids already

Free education is a given in first world countries.
USA acts like a third world country

Social liberalism (i.e lefties) is not classical liberalism, and people should stop calling them liberals. It's like calling authoritarians commies because the commies are authoritarian

It costs $3000 USD a month for a 1 bedroom apartment in San Fransisco...

Cali has been running a deficient for the last 30 yrs hopefully this is being funded by those lefty companies that dodge most of their taxes like Google and Twitter and Facebook otherwise they will declare bankruptcy soon

why woul anyone want to live in the gay capital of the USA.

Faggots make me sick

I want them all to die

Nah. It's just that a bunch of shitskins come here for a free ride and can't make it here because America is Newgame+. Higher difficulty but more reward for succeeding in life. I couldn't imagine living in a boring communist shithole like Finland where I'm not allowed to defend myself/taxed for breathing! It's no wonder Finns all off themselves.

HERE'S A REDPILL FOR YOU

"Free College" is a forest unseen through the threes. We have not ONE, not TWO, but THREE ENTIRE FUCKING SCHOOL SYSTEMS funded ENTIRELY by the taxpayer's dollar. We pay out of pocket for THIRTEEN YEARS of education for every American.

Anyone who doesn't consider fixing Highschool and Elementary before we even touch college is a moron.

>Free
great more retards doing gender studies

That's so dumb since you can buy a flat for 300-700k in Frisco. 10 years down the line you basically own a place.

>college in a city full of retarded liberals who will get meme degrees paid for by tax dollars

Calexit when

Great, more libtard commiefornia shit for the rest of the country to support with tax dollars.

I say this year instead of sending 357 billion dollars to California, we have their entire state assembly, governor, senators and reps lined up for a 5 minute summary trial and death by firing squad.

Free college doesn't exist. You're paying for it one way or another.

I'm confused.
Are you implying San Francisco is an example?

If this is paid by the city or state, what's wrong with that? Each state is supposed to be an experiment in policy.

>offer free college
>everyone in the city can afford college anyway because you have to be wealthy to afford the cost of living

I'd like to see Stockton try that and see what happens.

We have something called disparate action here. If too many niggers are refused entry due to poor test scores, it's racist and illegal. So they have to lower the standards so niggers get accepted. If too many niggers fail, it's racist and illegal, so they have to lower the standards so niggers can pass.

The only majors that are free from this are the hard sciences because you can't argue in court that 2+2=chikin yet. Yet.

Old bait thread that's been posted before.

SAGE

This, have some Sup Forums gold stranger

sweet, free jew indoctrination camp

Literally doesn't matter they have been running on debt

Nice meme kid.
I study petroleum eng and haven't any political indoctrination.

So Brazil is a first world country? Wow, thanks.

>san fran faggots can somehow give out free college
>still cant manage to poo in loo

Get a job britbong then talk to us

This. It really annoys me when Americans do this.

I hate shill threads
>sips tea
>well Sup Forums
>really makes you think this is powerful
>Sup Forums cannot refute THIS
>a sentence that is objectively true followed by an image that's supposed to prove that statement wrong but it doesn't but its somehow a thing anywa-

Jerking off with vaseline doesn't make you a petroleum engineer

I'll get a job quite easily.

Please, I could slap you, Finland, and you wouldn't do anything about it.

City is in debt

>Jerking off with vaseline doesn't make you a petroleum engineer

kek'd

Soviets tried to slap based Finns around and look how they ended up. I dont see USSR on the map

money.cnn.com/2017/02/10/pf/college/san-francisco-free-community-college/index.html

>The free tuition plan is expected to impact about 28,000 residents who currently take classes at City College of San Francisco and encourage more people to sign up. Chancellor Susan Lamb said the school has the capacity for 85,000 students.
>It's difficult to predict how many more people will enroll, and how much the free-tuition plan will end up costing. San Francisco has committed $5.4 million a year for the next two years, and then will have to reassess.

5,400,000 / 28,000 = $192 per person for two semesters of college? Nice lies.

No, but graduating with a bsc and getting a job does.

>Free education is a given in first world countries.
It isn't free here, either.

Hey retard, San Francisco also has very few children. This is the progressive's opportunity for a circle jerk and photo opp.

Come visit San Francisco. You'll see the actual city is broke, despite the wealth that flows through some of its residents. Potholes and Crackheads everywhere.

This is the equivalent of being in a terrible relationship with a shitty person and then you get her pregnant and propose to make things better.

If the relationship was shitty, wouldn't you persuade her to get an abortion? Are you dumb?

>San Francisco

-k.

Seriously, try harder if you're going to put liberalism on a pedestal.

>the actual city is broke
>median household income is $88,518

So true. Thomas Jefferson would be ashamed of modern """"""""liberals""""""""

meanwhile in europe all citizens have that plus free health care

Free, huh?

What's the catch?

>sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Budget-projections-show-deficits-rising-in-S-F-10688904.php

>Everything about San Francisco’s budget is big — even, it turns out, its deficits. The booming center of tech and tourism isn’t quite so booming these days, and new budget projections show the city’s books over the next five years are out of whack to the tune of $848 million.

>Even more mind-boggling is a new actuarial report on the city’s pension system. In just one year, the city’s long-term pension liabilities have shot up from $2.3 billion to $5.48 billion. That’s because returns on investments have been low, and life expectancies have risen, a problematic combination when you’re paying retired people.

The city and its government is not the people, you dense leaf.

I live and work as an attorney here. I follow the happenings of the city govt closely. The city takes in plenty of money but still finds a way to spend more than it brings in.

The catch is that you get higher tax money and it goes toward funding the education and housing of illegal immigrants.

But surely that isn't a problem, since indie artists earn so much money, right? :^)

It's only for local city residence. Many people in the city are okay with raising their local taxes to find it.

At least it's not war or a retarded bank bailout I guess

No it doesnt.

Why the hell should 90% of the population be paying for 10% to go get elite degrees so that the 10% can earn more?

You pay extra for the work of doctors and engineers because in part the cost and time they invested in training. They in turn pay off any ongoing debts incurred during said training.

Free college causes a clusterfuck of mickey mouse degrees that mean that an increasing number of otherwise fairminded and tallented people have to go in for arts degrees just to compete in the job market.

>Hey thats not so bad at least it doesnt cost anything
But that "free college" isnt so free when you factor in the wages they lost sitting in 2 hour lectures. Your hitting a big pause button for 3 years for most people after highschool where they cant do much else but flipping burgers while they get a useless degree. Those years between 18-21 happen to be the most producive of your life so the oppertunity cost of going to college is not small. All so you can walk into the same entery level job that your parents didn't even need to finish higschool to do.

It pushes back the age when women can have children, so further compounds the negative effect that has on womens time in the workforce and contributes to the wage gap. And it drives down the birthrate. And then the cost of the "free college" gets put onto the taxpayer.

Thus free college actually compounds the cost of college and doesn't reduce it. And those doctor's and engineer's wont be taking any paycuts just because they dont have any student loans.

>Well at least the population will be educated
We live in the internet age. You can get the facts of almost any even easily along with 17 different opinions at zero cost beyond what you pay to have a mobile phone.

Literacy, numeracy and highschool competion are at historic highs almost everywhere in the world.

Meanwhile anyone who ever went to college knows that undergrads are seen as idiots.

College wont make things much better.

>free college in a city that is impossible to live in if you don't make $250K/year

It's like Nebraskans bragging about being able to give all of their residents free corn.

I live in a 2 bedroom apartment in one of the nicest neighborhoods and I only pay $2200.

San Francisco is a cesspool.

That's what makes the u.s. great.
Allowing states to do their own shit and pay for it themselves.

Jesus Christ, no wonder why you fucking leafs voted for a retard

No one wants to live in SF for 10 years except the artists and fags who are too stupid to understand such a simple concept.

>Free college
>Mandatory social justice classes to get your degree
dailycaller.com/2016/09/01/taxpayer-funded-universities-are-forcing-social-justice-indoctrination-on-every-student/

Oh I agree. I love that even between cities in the same region it's different. I live just a few dozen miles south and Foster City was presented with the same idea and it was blown the fuck out.

why not make high school better? That way we wont have to spend 4 more years in school just to be considered employable for a bullshit office job

Plus no freedom of speech, plus no social mobility, plus no right to self-defense, plus a shit ton of Muslims

Stop making sense, fascist.

I recognize and appreciate you Brazil bro.

>Current year
>You can learn any subject you want with the internet and a little motivation
>We waste billions to make sure people have a bullshit piece of paper that says their smart

>Says they're smart
>They forget all the information after the exams anyway.

who pays for it

Seeing as degrees are worth literally nothing nowadays they may as well adjust the price to match

Its another liberals create a program they can't pay for and bankrupt everyone around them episode.

Local city residenceonly. It passed pretty unanimously IIRC.

taxpayers i assume. i always read how California is proud that they generate more federal taxes than they receive in federal services/benefits, I guess they operate at a surplus? so adding more social programs makes sense although it'll just strain their infrastructure and one catastrophe can cause it to come crashing down

then i don't have a problem with it. It's whatever to me.

So the only thing from those you listed that partly applies to my country is "no right to self-defense". Obviously if someone pulls a knife on me I can stab them but it's true I can't shoot people just for looking at me funny like you can in the 60% land. I'd say to leave it up to you to decide if that's a good thing or not but I probably shouldn't. Take your L.

I'd have little to no issue with this as long as only the taxes from the city of San Francisco pay for it, but obviously that wont be the case

this

>Be American
>Be born in your family house, delivered by some ghetto doctor who got his degree offline
>Grow up eating instant noodles and hot pockets
>Dad works 24/7 to put you through elementary and high school
>Finish high school
>Too poor for college/uni
>Get a job at walmart
>Walk around sharting in the ole mart
>Get fired because some fatass American slipped over in your shart in aisle 9
>Live in the streets for 3 months
>Get mugged by other homeless niggers
>One day someone sees you and records you with their phone and posts it onto youtube
>You become an overnight celebrity
>Get offered a job at a radio station
>Making big bucks
>Blow it all on crack and alcohol
>Lose job
>One hit wonder, nobody remembers you
>Sitting on a corner of the road pretending to be a war veteran to get freebies
>"lol arent you that bum in the youtube video?"
>saveface and backaway
>Start going to walmart regulary to walk around and try slipping over where the floors been mopped in hopes of getting a payout
>Slipover and actually injure your back badly
>Get given $1000 in food, thats all
>Buy ramen and hot pockets
>Get onto disability
>Get food coupons for ramen and hot pockets
>Buy tabasco sauce to put on it because youre a bit fancy now
>Start robbing places
>Steal a laptop
>Hang out at starbucks for the free wifi
>People think youre a writer
>Tell them youre a big hit writer but you dont want to disclose what book
>Tell them lies about how great your life is
>Suddenly find Sup Forums
>Start posting on Sup Forums about how immigrants are ruining your country and how the white race is the superior race even though youre a homeless deadbeat bum who steals and lies
>Get owned by Australia and New Zealand in nearly every thread you make
>Join Canada in shitposting in every Australian thread

College is absolutely useless if you've been mindfucked for a decade by broken public schooling.

>i always read how California is proud that they generate more federal taxes than they receive in federal services/benefits, I guess they operate at a surplus?

California is 400 billion dollars in debt

California already offers free basically free college for low-income students.

>SLIDE THREADS
SLIDE THREADS
>SLIDE THREADS
SLIDE THREADS

>SLIDE THREADS
SLIDE THREADS
>SLIDE THREADS
SLIDE THREADS

>SLIDE THREADS
SLIDE THREADS
>SLIDE THREADS
SLIDE THREADS

fucking newfags stop bumping the shill threads

Either lies or they're finally admitting how worthless is a degree

Pro tip u dont

This. Even Stanford offers free tuition to instate residence I think that make below 80K household income.

>i always read how California is proud that they generate more federal taxes than they receive in federal services/benefits

That's a statistic that can be manipulated to say whatever you want to say. It's meaningless.

Let me know how it works out.

*while supplies last*

How does the free college work exactly?
Like, can I just live in the housing they provide for free, or is the only free thing the classes? What is free about to the college and what does a student have to pay?

>free
kek

I'm sorry for all the taxpayers who are gonna pay for all those useless college degrees

i pay 730 a month for a 2 story 2 bedroom 4plex
right outside of my door is a giant park where anyone can walk their dogs barbecue and ride around in a 4wheeler
also literally not even 5 minutes down the road is any grocery store and luxury shopping (tv's pet items lifting equipment) i could ever want
also a theater
i pay 730 a month for my place with all bills together excluding car stuff its about 1000

Or its rent controlled

Do any states NOT do that?
If you are poor or a minority or have good grades you pay little to nothing to go to college.

Only class tuition. I don't think it even covers fees.

Look around you. Do you see a 1st world country, Ahmed?

So more San Franciscans will graduate with useless degrees while paying for everyone else to go through school and join them. Genius.

>average rent in SF is $4,000 USD
>you need 3 jobs just to make the rent in SF
>taxes about to go through the roof to pay for free school for everyone
>DUDE FREE COLLEGE LOL

California is the only that that is loud about and pats itself on the back.

I went to FSU in Florida on scholarships just for writing my name and a ONE page essay on my dreams. 90% state tuition and fees covered. No books or housing. Sweet ass deal and I am a straight white make.

Thanks Jeb!

>hey guys, instead of spending money necessary infrastructure maintenance and repairs, let's give $25 billion to illegals and let kids go to college for free

Yup, works great, you guys.

>only $2200
I hate the jews

City residense pay for it only. It's not a state wide funding issue.

Yet.

I seem to remember thier fees being horrendous when my kid was looking at CA schools. As in more than tuition itself

How much is that being subsidized?

All university or just community college?

Who gets in? What kind of rationing scheme are you implementing?

Too bad OP can't attend because he hasn't finished middle school lmao