Any other Canadians starting to think that Trudeau is a lot less naive and a little more redpilled than he lets on?

Any other Canadians starting to think that Trudeau is a lot less naive and a little more redpilled than he lets on?

I know he's a massive meme on Sup Forums for saying stupid shit and behaving like a cuck, but I'm beginning to think he's much more of a shrewd centrist politician of the third way Chrétien variety than a naive idealistic leftist.

This article, written from a western alienation anti-Trudeau perspective, raises an interesting point:

calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/nelson-canadians-blindsided-by-trudeaus-sunny-ways
>Oh, and recall those photo ops last year with some of the 39,000 Syrian refugees as they landed in Canada to be greeted by Trudeau? That alone put him on the cover of The Economist as liberalism’s last hope. Well, once the mission was accomplished, the government quietly capped at 1,000 the number of private sponsorships of such refugees for 2017.
>So Trump gets vilified while Trudeau is lauded, though our prime minister very politely intones that it’s not up to him to lecture the U.S. president on his country’s affairs. It was an absolute master class in politics.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics
statcan.gc.ca/pub/11f0019m/11f0019m2014356-eng.htm#a3
dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook/2015/table1
cbc.ca/news/politics/pre-clearance-border-canada-us-1.3976123
openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-23/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf I love leafs now

It feels like he is playing 10d chess.

Ahhhh HSHAHAHAHABABABSBSBSBAHAHAHA
HAAHAAAHAHAHHAHA

OMG

HAAABAAGHAABB

LOSEEEERRR

Don't you fags still take in almost as many immigrants each year as Britain? 200,000 or something?

Fuck off leaf, stop coming to pol

He smells like womens perfume

AHHHH AHAHAHAHA

OMG

AHHHH HAHAHAHAHA

AASHAHA

LOOSEERR

only a leaf could ever post this

My question is...How did he survive the trump handshake?

Tons of people got buttblasted by Trump's aggressive handshake, but not Trudeau.

I am legitimately surprised.

eehhh aahhh ahhh ehh uhhhh ummm ahhhh

There is literally nothing wrong with balancing the budget friend :^)

it's true, he does all that superficial shit like pride parades and photo ops but then approves the keystone pipeline and fucks over the natives

he's a shrewd leaf if there ever was one
still 50% cuck though

all week long (((media))) were talking just about that

Trudeau is secretly redpilled you are just too low IQ to see the 12d chess he is playing

AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHABAHABAHA

She's talking to watch other

AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA
Get a better script writer you dumb cuck.
I'd seriously shill for canada if you paid me enough, but you sucking at your job is more important
AHJHH HAHAHAJA

GET REKT FAGGOT LEAF

"no"

>Any other Canadians starting to think that Trudeau is a lot less naive and a little more redpilled than he lets on?
No.

>He's only pretending to be retarded!

We aren't shilling you schizo fuck we just realize that Trudeau is genetically superior to Trump who is ugly and racist because of his small hands and penis.

Also he is qt 3.14 secretly 1488

AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY YOU TO SAY THAT SHIT?

>shilling for a man who gave classified documents to his girlfriend who was cucking him with Hells Angels
you can't make this stuff up

The USA takes in like a million legal immigrants a year.
Britain takes in about 650 000.
Canada is at like 275 000 (as of 2011).

my research wasn't that rigorous

migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics
statcan.gc.ca/pub/11f0019m/11f0019m2014356-eng.htm#a3
dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook/2015/table1

I'm glad you bring this up OP. I've also started noticing that.

For example, Trudeau loves to virtue signal his pro-immigration platform, like when he said "we" would take in undesirables from the states shortly after Trump buckled down on his anti-refugee policies. The fact is, we DO vet refugees pretty strongly (according to people i've spoken with IRL who deals with them) and I have a feeling it's close to, if not identical to what they have in the USA. Consider that we live right next door to the US, and Trump and Trudeau had a very civil and openly friendly meeting. If Trump was truly threatened by Trudeau's dangerous immigration policies (>implying terrorists in canada wouldn't likely sneak into the states), he would have made it clear that he wants Canada to change it's policies.

It's entirely on how they present themselves. Trump knows the public wants him to look tough, and keep America safe. Trudeau knows the public wants him to look "compassionate" and keep refugees safe. But in the end, their vetting is almost identical.

Which is why Trudeau annoys the shit out of me, because I hate his pussy attitude

AHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>we aren't shill talking to each other

AHHHH HAJAHAHAHAAHA

Seriously, you suck at your job.
You dumb fucks would rather male enemies than do a good job.

AHHHHH AHAHAHAHA

NO ONE RESPECTS YOU LEAF FAGGOT'S

GET REKT CUNT

He's nothing but a self-aggrandizing bimbo with a Messiah complex and a last name.

He's the son of Canadas most famous, loved/hated prime minister. If theres anyone who knows about how politics works, its him.

Alot of my friends too are in love with Trudeau with the things he says and dont pay any attention to the things he actually does.

Ironically this makes me somewhat respect him more to have every single person wrapped around your finger.

Well he knew Trump would tear him a new asshole if he didn't. Hence he cuck nature, he instantly bent the knee. That's what makes him a blessing in disguise. He will never stand up to Trump, and will do everything he says. Which is what all of us want

He didn't become PM by being naive. What he feeds the masses and what he believes personally can be very different.

I honestly don't pay enough attention to him to form an informed opinion on his politics, but I am encouraged by this thread.

What I have noted from watching him at townhalls is that he is no pushover when it comes to speaking. His arguments are forceful and he does not yield ground to his opponents.

I think you're the shill here friendo

But seriously, I was expecting Trudeau to get buttblasted. Of all the western world leaders this would happen too, I woulda put my money on Trudeau for being most likely to be rekt by the handshake.

Has he ever said anything that would indicate a skilled intellect?
He appears to be a pretty-boy politician who rides whatever zeitgeist is currently popular or is told to ride by his masters

Why are you so retarded?

I think Trudeau is aware of how delicate things are and his unique "position" and had to appease the king in gold.

I mean, you can call him a cuck all you want but he still knocked Brazier the fuck down in Boxing.

That new bill c-23 or whatever started by Harper which allows border guards into Canada and be unprosecuted by Canadian law probably has something to do with terror/negative immigration user, just btw.

US takes in ~1/100th their population
England 13/1060th
Canada 1/148th

Though it was more like 1/10th in 1990
Canada's population growth has been ~80% immigration, the other 20 probably has a good amount of those people's kids

>leaf

All my fellow leafs brainwashed by this cuck still...

Yeah but--that doesn't explain him not getting rekt by the trump-shake. The boxing stuff, maybe, but since Trudeau is so cucked virtue signaller you'd expect him to get BTFO'd

Welcome to Canadians politics. Where the mice choose between two cats and reject the only true anti-globailst option.

The Liberals do this every time. Pay lip service to progressives, then gently drift away from those promises.

>People thought we were actually going to get legal weed hahaha

I really don't know what you just tried to say user

Fucking hell is Obama ever a faggot!

Why the fuck did you Americans vote for him ?? Twice!

(with all due respect)

Not brainwashed, just noticing some trends that our cuck has been doing.

He says he is anti-oil but quietly approves them anyway

>Yes he definitely hides his power level.

I thought he did a pretty good and fair job adjudicating the pipeline stuff. But the price you pay for that is importing coal from dindustan.

AHHHHH HA HA HA HA
>n-no you're the shill

AHHHHH HA HA HA

I SHIT TALK YOUR FAGGOT COUNTRY FOR FREE!!!
WHO PAYS $$ TELL ME!!!
I WANT A PIECE OF THAT PIE

GET REKT CUNT-ADIAN

If we would at least do that.
>Told us we would reform the election system
Doing so would have taken away a lot of lobbyist powers and if the provinces followed the federal, we would have had a decent shot at having a decent country
>Told us the budget would balance itself out and it didn't, it's because the first few months would be rough
Sure, it went down like crazy and was stabilized, but we're getting anally fucked and we'll implode if he gets a second term.
>Told us he would legalize pot
I'm not a pothead, but that would have taken a lot of power away from criminal organizations.

Instead of all of this I was looking forward to from a politician I hated, we get memes.

>ct the only true anti-globailst option.

What you mean the NDP? Or the ehehehehe BLOC?

Lmao I still have this from when everyone complained about the somali in the government before looking him up

He reminds me more of Bill Clinton than Obama, now he needs to just not fuck interns

BTFO am.I.right cunt boy?
Stfu leaf trash

>>People thought we were actually going to get legal weed hahaha

Ah yeah forgot to mention. Mark my words boys.

Trudeau will legalize weed before the next election. Not because he gives a shit (he prob has a huge supply himself) but to win over hash brownie points from the young peoples.

OHHH SHIT
CALL THE BTFO SQUAD!! CUNT BOY GREEN TEXTED
AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, you're a loser faggot
Neck yourself

It was relevant to what you were saying about terrorists in Canada being likely to sneak into the US. So Trump actually wants more border control with Canada; bill c-23 allows border guards in the US more autonomy.

cbc.ca/news/politics/pre-clearance-border-canada-us-1.3976123

openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-23/

Wait arent you that gook from korea or ching chong land that purposefully acts retarded against Canadians? I seem to recall someone with autism from similar threads in the past.

>American Police downtown Toronto at Union Subway Station who are above the law and can kill canadian s with no legal consequences
For canadians safety

AHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAB
If you believe that I got a bridge to sell ya retard

Trump is a freight-train, though, you can't really blame Trudeau for not wanting to lie down on the tracks for whatever bullshit progressive virtue signalling cause.

All the leftist bleeding hearts I know think Trudeau should "stand up to Trump" but it's very clear that would not be our best interests (and Americans' when it comes to trade, for that matter)

Give me a quick rundown on the man on the right

That's what I'm betting on. Legalization in either 2018 or 2019 for da votez.

W E W

E

W

I am legit pissed about the lack of electoral reform he promised.

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes I'm Ho Lee Fook Yu Wee Todd Ed

I wonder if he's going to keep his promise to rebuild our crumbling navy -- another campaign promise of his.

>torontonians
>canadians
kek

LEL

I'm betting you're a low life faggot

Maybe when he said
"If you kill enemies they win"
was meant to has a meaning of
"If you kill enemies they gain their martyrs and then those who are left attack stronger"?

So maybe Trudeau advocates disposing your enemies quietly with two shots to the head?

>Castro's bastard
>raised by a feminist (read:whore) mother
>cuck stepfather laid out future for him
>before becoming MP he was a part time substitute drama teacher and snowboard instructor
>won PM mandate just by having Castro's aesthetics

KEK
You live in the REAL canada right?
KEK
>KEK
This retard thinks tonronto isn't part of canada.
Wew lad.
Wtf they teach ya school lardy?
How to suck a pedo benis?
Wew lad

I don't think he ever said that, that line just came from some Gavin McInnes video making fun of him.

m-muh centre of the universe

They capped the private sponsorship at 1000. The public sponsorship is infinite.

No one said that ya brain dead fuck.
You said it wasn't part of canada.

Wew lad
Why are you allowed to breath?

This is a very interesting perspective.

>No one respects you leaf faggots
>you leaf faggots
>you
What did he mean by this?

The first time I have ever seen Canadians sound genuinely proud on Sup Forums was after Trudeau managed to low diff Trump's handshake and woo Ivanka. That was like a national achievement for them, and that was probably the first time in their lives they felt respect for their country and themselves.

No I never said that actually. If english was your first language you'd have comprehended that. Thanks for proving my point, shitskin.

This, he is Harper dressed in pink

>Trudeau
>redpilled
that would be some 4d backgammon. But sadly no, he's just a cuck

Get back to work justin nobody here is gonna vote for you

I was just born here cunt boy.
If USA and canada ever went to war, sign me up cause I'm killing white trash leafs
Fuck you
Fuck your faggot country
Fuck your faggot flag
Fuck all canadians.
I wouldn't piss on your gums, even if they where on fire cunt boy.
Neck yourself leaf trash

says whatever fucking country you are

LEL
WTF
Gee fuck boy, you're dumb as a canadian.
>checks flag
Oh wait

he can barely play checkers. The man is a fucking airhead. The brains of the operation is Gerald Butts. Look him up. His influence has nearly bankrupted Ontario. He's a supreme piece of shit.

The Liberal Party is full of corrupt bastards on the same level as the Dems in the US. They were in political wasteland and Trudeau was their figurehead thanks to his last name.

don't bully porzingis

I didn't vote for him

He said Torontonians are not Canadian, which is true since most residents of that city were not born in Canada.

If you include all the classes of immigrants and all their family that are allowed to (and do) come, we take in roughly ~750,000 immigrants per year.

>Latvia

Literally the one country less relevant than Canada

It's starting to feel that way, if he doesn't reneg of marijuana. He could still be my guy.

>cuckgary herald
Literally a propaganda mouthpiece of the Albertan government. The Albertan government just happens to be NDP now their leader loves Trudeau and they want people there to like him

Never take anything from horsefuckerstan seriously

>horsefuckerstan

slow clap

Yeah BCers are the only people who ACTUALLY balance a goddamn budget and when we do the media bitches about us not paying for teachers vacations or spending money on worthless drug addicts the rest of the country is sending us

Unless he's secretly trying to kick off the race war and he's making the Muslims think he's on their side and when violence kicks off he arms the white populace then yes he's secretly redpilled.

But if that were true, he would just keep the Mudslimes out of my country.

There is no more to talk about here. He's an idealistic moron who genuinely believes he'll be able to do it better than every other country that's taken in refugees.
He's putting Canadians at risk and in fact 10 of our women have already been raped in Montreal.
He's a treasonous traitor to his people and he will cost Canadians their lives.

But it will spur the race war.

>a little more redpilled
fgt pls

haha good one bog mode

Fuck off icecream sandwich.

Checked, kek'd and rekt.

Liberals are master opportunists. If they're on your side, all the better. If not, well then we get another Quebec scandal. Also, we have this stuppid fucking leaf flag. I could give two shits about people making fun of my accent, our shitty food, or our addiction to hockey, but our flag is too fucking gay for it's own good. But back to topic, Pierre is a snake who almost destroyed Canadian identity. Sorry but it's far more British/Anglo than we let on. That's why things were working. But Mulroney was conservative and fucked us hard too, ala George Bush style. We elect poor leaders because no one with real intelligence, courage, or patriotism ever steps up. It's like having the 2nd or 3rd line for every shift

>Montreal
To be fair the Quebecers have been taking in tons of niggers for far longer than the rest of us just because those niggers could kinda speak french

I have no idea why Canada, Sweden or Germany think they're exempt from the damages of too much immigration.

We literally spent 35 billion on immigration last year AFAIK.