Lets face it

You only hate this game because it shits on KKK white supremacist nazis and empowers black men and strong white women as well as muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I
youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uJ-rNL0kRhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You only like this game because it shits on KKK white supremacist nazis and empowers black men and strong white women as well as muslims.
fix'd

Good lord they were right, Sup Forums HAS changed.
For better or for worse.

>Just want to go around hunting giant robot dinosaurs
>My face when watching this whole debacle unfold

At least Sup Forums's been entertaining, even if it's a shitpile right now

This. I preordered it. Anything that makes alt-right crybabies piss themselves with impotent rage absolutely deserves my money. The fact that it's a 10/10 masterpiece is just gravy.

>fill your game to the brim with identity politics
>people refuse to buy it for your retarded ass leftist politics
>HELP WE'RE BEING OPRESSED BY PEOPLE VOTING WITH THEIR WALLET
every time

>help we're being oppressed

lol when it sells 8mil copies, good try though kid

I'm black and I think it looks shit.
Does that make me an uncle tom or am I the vidya Clayton Bigsby?

Why do you think alienating people is a good way to make business?
Makes no sense.

I don't give two shits about the politics but that fucking stream showed the game is trash on a gameplay level, animation level and music level.

Internalised racism.
This game also wasnt made for black people or "everymen", it was made for a specific crowd of self hating middle class leftists who like everything to be their personal soap box for the shit they learned in gender studies

It makes you a white sock puppet pretending to be black

>people refuse to buy it for your retarded ass leftist politics

lmao

holy shit

Nothing beats relaxing after a hard day of work to a bunch of shrill feminists telling you how much you suck and how everything that is shit on this planet is your fault.
Its almost like college liberals that flood into "tech" jobs forgot that videogames are primarily entertainment and if you fail to entertain your audience you lose them.

I won't buy the game because it looks mediocre at best with terrible writing to boot. The fact that that it was made by libruls is just gravy.

AYOO HOL UP WE WUZ CYBER IRANIANS N SHIIIET

shit op you really got me there, now i have to buy this

Explain why I should support product which demonizes my race. If it did that to blacks, there would be riots in the streets to get that game banned.

>(You)

10/10 bait will get many replies

Let's not kid around here, Sup Forums is always a shit pile.

>8 million
>For a Sony exclusive female main character game that isn't Tomb Raider

>sells 8mil copies
Sony niggers are this delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I

YOURE A WHITE MALE

they should have made it an entry in an established franchise like ghostbusters 2016

Based Phil went down in a blaze of glory

If blood borne can barely break 1 mil this will sell like shit

Why is sony so intent on pushing politics in their exclusives?

I know I'm being baited, but fuck it.

This game has marketing and mass normie appeal. Bloodborne does not.

Why isnt it cultural appropriation when a bunch of numale cucks write blacks and lesbians and shit.
Most of those games are written by self loathing white males with a chip on their shoulder and when people dislike their shit they cry racism and sexism, even though theyre white men too

it's a shitty asscreed reskin. there's nothing new here

Look at those hands made for field work

>HEH this game is for women and minorities everywhere take that whities!
>*people take the bait and complain*
>WOAH CONTROVERSY BREWING GODDAMN SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T HANDLE DIVERSITY HAHA!

Also don't try and fucking pretend that female progonists in games are a problem for the "gam3r" crowd you shit on every day, Japan has a female protagonist for every second game and nobody bats an eye because they're cute and/or likable. And I thought we'd established that the SJW crowd never gets to call anyone "salty" ever again after crying and rioting over Trump's victory.

>Explain why I should support product which demonizes my race
How does this game demonize white people

So you're like those black waffen ss soldiers.
White by association

What normie appeal? They have a woman protag that alone isn't normie appeal. Uncharted and order 1866 that is a normie appeal game.

get a manicure dude

Does it empower black women as well or is this just Sup Forumsbait?

I hate on this game because it sucks

nah, I'm super liberal

it just looks shitty

Its funny how nobody complains about the "white savior" trope.
The game is about a leftist white woman saving minorities from the evil white men and all the minorities start worshipping her.
If THAT isnt racist I dont know what is.

Normies don't care about that, they care about how handholdy and mass-appealing the gameplay is. Horizon is a Ubisoft game not made by Ubisoft.

what the fuck are you talking about

By portraying all villains as white men.
A media trend from movies which is now spread to video games.

Actually I don't remember if there a single positive white male character in the entire game besides Aloy's father.

wtf dude... you're black so you're supposed to be on our side. buy the game or fuck off

yes, and?

Is this what the games really about? H-how? I thought it was a simple robo hunting game feat. ginger waifu

> alienates the populace that has money
> reeeee no one is buying it

See
The cyber creator of all life in horizon is a hijab wearing black woman from neo teheran.
But in the end it all comes down to the strong white womyn who needs no mens to save those silly tribal minorities from the white man.

Also

>Witcher 3 has shit combat
>Cyberpunk 2077 is never coming out
>MGSV had a shit story and shit endgame
>Bethesda neuters its games of its RPG elements
>HZD has ubisoft tier waypoints, animations and diversity shoehorning

Is BOTW the last hope for open world games?

>get a manicure
Didn't that whole metrosexual trend already fall out of popularity?

At the end of TLOU you massacre a bunch of left-wing activists and their leader who is a black woman.

So this is the power of PlayStation...

>that webm
Bioware eat your heart out

Jesus Christ

PS went back to its roots
'Member Silent Hill?

What the fuck happened to Wild? I was looking forward to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ-rNL0kRhs

Everything changed when Queen Hillary lost. The political is now personal, and there's no turning back.

>Game journalism
>Btw I haven't played the game, but let's talk politics
This is a new low

Stop breaking into other peoples houses just to use their computer.

>in recent years we've seen a rise in the number of games featuring a female protagonist
why do faggots who don't even play games always end up as gaming "journalists"?

>By portraying all villains as white men.
From what i know we've only seen one antagonist and he's white, that counts as demonizing your race ?
>Actually I don't remember if there a single positive white male character in the entire game besides Aloy's father.
The game isn't even out yet we'll see

Why do white women thing that they will still exist in this culturally enriched "colorblind" utopia where the fucking while males are all banished?

No because it's made by nintendo so it will be casual as fuck. Open world is dead

im a huge sony fan and i have 0 interest in this
looks like a generic open world game, no footage shown proves me otherwise, just a bow + generic open world

theres nothing creative or good about it, or unique or even interesting.. what robot dinosaurs? ok? what is the gameplay? over the shoulder bow draw back and spam shots at giant weak points for 20 hours?

nah im good, i got legit games to play

maybe pick this up like 2 years from now when ive finished my backlog of 100+ better more interesting games

Because being into "tech" and a "geek and nerd culture enthusiast" is the new record collector.
Theyre just assholes who destroy every hobby with being politically outspoken and everything has to be preachy and divisive now.

Even the worst fog effects on the N64 trump that trash.

I'm still not convinced its not going to be another NMS.

Isn't the antogonist's tribe the only entirely exclusively white tribe in the game?

Because they get loads of sexual attention from minority men and cant into genetics or forward thinking.

No. Let's face it. If I, as a white man made a video game where the world was destroyed by BLACK men, I would be crucified by the media. But, if you're a feminazi you can happily rope all white males into one group, and be as racist against that group as you accuse them of being, and ignorant braindead mother fuckers will cheer like idiots.

it's fair because neither have the people the article's about

>video game about robot dinosaurs
>i'm going to stir Sup Forums's shit for the lulz

No user, you are the cancer.

yes

All I've seen of the game is that awful stabbing cutscene. Lazy animation and her hair looked like paper.

Yeah

>even Aounuma was dying to guardians during the switch presentation
nope

No, I'm making fun of it for it's shitty facial animations that are WORSE THAN BIOWARE!

I know nothing about this game since I don't have a PSquad but I'm pretty sure Islam would dominate in a post-apocalyptic environment where people are broken up into warring tribes, considering that's basically where it flourished in the first place.

They think they'll have a "humble" ethnic man. Their best bet is to nab an Asian man because that'll be the closest thing to a white man. All the retards will go for the darkies

Kek, top shit mods.

OP BTFO BY BASED MOD

Fuck off Sup Forums we don't need your shitty trash threads. we have enough.

FUCKING JANITORS

>intentionally play like shit to make people think your easy game has some challenege r depth.

>moved to Sup Forums
Jesus. It's GamerGate all over again.

Kek, based mods, have a (You) anyway for trying OP.

h-hi Sup Forums-san...

Did this thread get moved here from Sup Forums? God damn it, we have an off topic board for this shit. Send it there not here.

>this thread was moved to Sup Forums
Sup Forums mods confirmed for fucking cucks.

Nah, mods have decided all trash belongs in Sup Forums.

> Game is full of anti-white political agenda.

> White people aren't interested in the game.

> Complain.

The fuck were you expecting?

If I made a game where you play as a member of the KKK and murder black people, it'd be pretty fair to say I'm not expecting black people to buy it.

Why the fuck was this moved to Sup Forums?
This is about video games not fucking politics

Both of you are fucking morons.

What is going on here?

Can I get a picture of the niggress in that game making the "UHH, RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH?" face?

If the Sup Forums mod shoves this back to Sup Forums we can have THREAD PONG.
Make it happen mods.

Trash belongs in /trash/. Thats why its called /trash/.

You can have the video

No its be pretty safe to say you wouldn't be selling it period, would be facing a lawsuit, and maybe looking at jail time for a hate crime.

Is Joel /ourguy/?