Why are right-wingers so anti-Art?

Why are right-wingers so anti-Art?

It's disgusting that Trufmh wants to cancel Arts funding.

It's always up to the enlightened Liberal's to bring beauty to this world through Art.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=516_1195309696
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did impressionists have to push out traditional art?

Where did we go wrong?

pictures of navels isnt art you fucking faggot.

Art became a (((commodity))) to invest in to launder money.
It had to be created quickly.

LOL

I like this guy

We're not.

If (((art))) is so great it shouldn't be that hard to find private investors for it.

They are only against art of dumb shit like period blood and stuff intentionally ment to be disgusting because its not art its degeneracy for its own sake.

hes cleaning some fags jiz of the pic. mabey his own.

Imagine if the jews didnt stop us from improving our craft. Just fucking imagine. This is 2500 years ago guys, and it was considered 'ok' for the time. We lost most of the art to persian wars and islam. Imagine if no one stopped us. Imagine where we would be now.

>Why are right-wingers so anti-Art?
Are you insinuating that art will not happen without a government handout?

Never skip leg day. Just because ou can cover it with a toga doesn't mean you can skip.

Real artists hate that new age bullshit.

It's funny because that sculpture was depicting Hercules at rest. At. Rest.

dude dont be a retard. sqauts are a jewish trick, not one aesthetic person solely focuses on fucking up there back, shriking two inches, and growing a huge ass because thinking heavy squats will make them zyzz. get a fucking clue

Nobody wants to hurt fee fees now these days and this new-aged faggoty expression/self-esteem movement shit has replaced actual talented artists who actually made statements with their art or at least made things that were pleasant to look at.

You're memeing, aren't you.

i dont give a fuck if you waste your own time and money on creating "art". but i do give a fuck if you weasel your way into government and use public money to fund your "art" shit.

I thought they were assholes.

BRAAPP

>Why are right-wingers so anti-Art?

Even daring to call (((that))), art.

There are people with real talent out there and they're getting shit.

I'm disgusted with the plebs not walking right out of the room after seeing that and even taking that shit seriously

If you can't squat properly you should seek medical assistance

This desu senpai

they couldn't have even used non hairy attractive assholes?

liveleak.com/view?i=516_1195309696

That's asshole phobic

In respect of your digits:
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

>I thought they were assholes.

'Liberals' is their preferred label.

art and entertainment is only possible in a society of leisure and apathy. If the nukes went off or there was some kind of apocalypse the artists and entertainers would be first to die, think about that.

>This is 2500 years ago guys
umm, pretty sure it isnt from 2500 years ago. try like 500

>tfw i've got a bigger dick and balls than HERCULES

I went to art school about ten years back. Yes it was a mistake. The whole "fine" art system is a scam. Has been since the post WWII economy boom. Having a distinction between 'fine art' and 'commercial art' is entirely a 20th century invention. Not that it matters. I mean it kind of does in so far as government grants go but if you need gibs just to be half-assed successful, you suck and nobody is interest in paying currency for your garbage.

Anyway, as to question of where the talented people went, they mostly go in to the following fields; architecture, engineering (go back to school for), metal fabrication, carpentry, animation and vidya, graphic design, printing industry.

The point i'm trying to make with this is that being able to just make or paint whatever the fuck you want without consideration for consumer appeal is not, and has never been, a viable strategy for artists. Overwhelming majority of the good stuff from history was made under contract to either the government or the (usually Catholic) church in order to produce kickass propaganda.

Also, modern 'fine' art is mostly just a front for money laundering. That's why the huge numbers.

mmm yummy fuk drumpf

hes a grower you filthy lead. his dick was 17 inches according to me. im a jewess btw and 6 inches is fine if you can last at least 20 minutes going pretty fast oh fuk i want some cock so bad :(