thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk you tell me

Islam

>9/11
>3,000 dead

>OKC bombing over the handling of Waco and Ruby Ridge
>168 dead

Not trying to downplay the loss of life but they're two completely different events.

thereligionofpeace.com/

fpbp

>That same repeated lie
McVeigh wasn't even a Christian. He was agnostic.

This

But this wasn't because of Christianity fuck salon

I don't know, ask a Christian extremist. Oh wait, there aren't any. The worst a Christian will do to you is yell at you, give you some free book bullshit or be passive aggressive or tell you you're going to hell. The worst an Islamic extremist would do is burn down your house, cut off your head and use it as a message to your country to fear them. Take your pic on which one's worse.

>OKC Bombing
But wasn't that based on political motives (Waco, bombers hate of ATF/etc) instead of religious motives?
And even then isn't McVeigh Atheist?

It doesn't matter. If some assholes decide that killing 1000's of innocents is justified, then you're a mass murderer and a terrorist.

9/11 was done by the Jews tho

McVeigh didn't kill in the name of Christianity.

Every single terror attack carried about by Muslims is done in the name of Islam.

Timothy was an alpha. He often wore white power shits in response to black peope wearing black power

OKC bombing was political terrorism
McVeigh wasn't even a Christian

is this what passes as "journalism" now?

Well McVeigh wasn't a Christian so that's a blatant lie, and secondly there are way more Muslim terrorist attacks than all others combined so obviously Islamist Extremism.

You don't have a single fact to back that up

Ahmeds needs to step up their game

I wasn't aware McVeigh was Christian.

No, it was orchestrated by the Jews. It was carried out by Islamic terrorists.

I might be wrong but wasnt this about Tim being an anarchist or something like that? I cant remember that the Oklahoma had to do anything with Christianity.

>Well Sup Forums what is more dangerous?

Tim McVeigh was an avowed atheist

>Evil Genius
>Tried to save New York with a death ray
>Initial D
>Eclipse
Lol, what language are you studying?

Government extremism.

>what is more dangerous?

marxist media

fpbp
OP BTFO

Really jogs my noggin.

Obvious answer is fucking obvious

When the average white man learns that he is hated precisely because he is white, the retaliation will be so severe that the (((corporate))) media is working overtime to make sure whites never organize as whites.

(((They))) also get a cheap labor benefit from mass immigration white you get all the white guilt.

What a great deal, for (((them.)))

I use a bunch of different languages. I'm studying software engineering

Eclipse was used for a java project where we had to do 3d scanning

>And even then isn't McVeigh Atheist?

and mcveigh was trained in the bombing by islamists.

Also are they just ignoring the bombings, attacks etc. by islamic extremists carried out almost daily in the middle east? Not to mention the attacks in Europe...

>Java for 3D Scanning
Was that some kind of torture test? That seems tough to do with Java.

But the Jews did that

McVeigh didn't do it for Christianity

OKLAHOMA BOMBING WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

Christian extremism stopped being really dangerous since a long time. All acts of it are usually limited to domestic abuse and small-scale assaults. Islamic extremism is full-scale terrorism, civil war (raise of Islamic State), mass subjugation and exploitation of attacked population.

Islamic extremism by the sheer scale of damage caused and proactive approach toward violence is much, much worse.

McVeigh was raised aCatholic, but had abandoned christianity and was an athiest by the time of the attack. Even if he weren't, the attack was retaliation for the Ruby Ridge and the Waco seige massacres, not to promote christianity in some way. This is a fallacious comparsion, or, in the context of Salon.com, par for the course.

It wasn't that bad. We where using the xbox kinect to take the scans. We are able to find some java libraries to control it. Then we created X Y Z coordinates for every pixel. Then passed along those values to a server to display

The hardest part was getting the actual XYZ values from the kinect. There was no documentation for the libraries so we had to look through the code to see where it generates and stores them

>salon
KEK kill your self

Christian extremism has always been directed inward. Islamic extremism is direct inward and outward.

Well.

Good thing this is a vote and not up to facts to determine.

The difference there is huge groups of Islamic people endorse seeing non-Islamic people (and even other Muslims they just don't like) getting hurt by attacks. See the dancing in the streets by Muslims in Muslim nations after the 9-11 attacks.

Jihad is endorsed by huge chunks of Muslims out there in foreign nations, and even normally peaceful seeming Muslims occasionally endorse it. Again, see the reaction from 9-11 attacks.

With Christians, overwhelmingly they denounce these sort of attacks. Overwhelmingly. It's not even 0.01 percent that think it's right. When these attacks are carried about by people wearing the Christian label, they are properly denounced by the entire rest of the religion.

If a person has only ever lived in Africa and believes different principles and values of from Canadians, labeling themselves as Canadian does not make them genuine Canadian. (Just as an example.)

Wasnt the building empty? Jihads blow shit up to kill, crazy people blow things up for answers.

I went to a huge trump protest for Presidents' Day and this was probably one of the top three biggest talking points I got from people.

Did McVeigh blow that building up because his Christian faith told him to?

No - guess it's a false equivalency then huh fucktard?

>Also not knowing about his muslim helper

Islamic extremism without a fucking doubt

Look up list of extreme terror attacks in the last 10 years

>Implying Christian extremism exists in 2017

What's heavier: a bowling ball or a feather?

McVeigh was not a Christian dipshits.

when the first post is also the best post

Remember Ruby Ridge.

>OKC bombing
>Christian terrorist attack

Oh go fuck yourself, Salon.

FPBP

>Tim McVeigh killed those people in the name of Christ

This is what mental midgets actually believe.

I know salon is retarded but why would you even post this? This goes beyond retarded

Incomplete list of Islamist Extremist Terrorist Attack sites in the passed 15 years:

9/11
Nice
London
Sweden
Boston
Chechnya
Kashmir
Beijing

Complete list of Christian Extremist Terrorist Attack sites in the passed 15 years:

They're both assholes.

timothy mcveigh was not a christian terrorist. he had a grudge against the government over ruby ridge and waco among other things. he was one those militant sovereign citizen types. Now lets switch to the cancer that is islam in 2016 alone there were 1274 islamic terror attacks in 50 seperate countries in which 11, 774 people were killed and 14,303 were injured. islam should be eradicated to the last fetus

>Well Sup Forums what is more dangerous?
Easy Answer. NIGGERS

KEK

before you get triggered look at all the posts on salon's twitter. 22 likes, 11 likes, 18 likes...

fuck i get more likes than salon. they paid for followers

Reminder: Timothy McVeigh was raised Catholic and had IRA sympathies. Technically, the Oklahoma City Bombing was a potato nigger chimp out. Micks are not white.

Are they retarded it's Islam of course you can look up the list of terrorist attacks by month on Wikipedia, Literally any month and it's mind blowing how much shit they do that goes unreported.

OKC bombing was justified

>OKC bombing having anything to do with Christianity

Yeah, nothing to do with religion, just an attack government overreach.

>believing salon
saged

McVeigh didn't do it at all.

Islamic

>r-remember that one time 25 years ago, goy-er guys?!

Well looking at the amount of islamic terrorist acts which is in the thousands, versus christian terrorist attacks which are in the single digits, i would assume islamic extremism is far more dangerous. Then again i dont think statistics matter anymore do they

they're both equally dangerous. the question is which is more prevalent. the answer is obvious, but it doesn't matter. if we live by the sword, we will surely die by the sword.

Islamic and its not even close. Hope this isnt real.