G-Guys whats going on?

G-Guys whats going on?

So i started a shitty thread about the NASA announcement and as soon as people started talking about aliens all pics in the thread got deleted.

Th-Thats just a coincidence? Aliens dont exist. R-Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/yS6dl6R.png
youtube.com/watch?v=loDZCpN-YQI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113849031/#113861023
youtube.com/watch?v=D4_rs0sra7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

check your temp folder immediately

save this. its the first one that triggers shit

my browser auto deletes everything after a while. It was probably just a server bug :)

Mods mods mods he's back

we wanna seeeeee itttttt

someone pls post it

someone got banned for posting the top image, but a load of people claim it wasn't the real ayy

thats because its not

>G-Guys
>Th-Thats
>R-Right

Contain your spasms, fucking weeb. Why are you trying to stutter when you can just not?

go to this thread

most of whats already been discussed is there. Nobody seems to have the real picture, or at least nobody has posted it yet

Are mods the real jews? I mean, real ayylmao jews?

Here's a clue.

so we "found these planets". in other words, "someone" came here from those planets, at some point in time, and now they are telling us, and that picture was one of "them"

this?

Can't even read that

they do..i am one.. if we want contact and coop (also giving u dangerous tech.) wee need to change and influence many things here... it was done soo many times on so many worlds..... just taking long thats all....

People say that's not it - I don't know if I should believe them, but these pics don't get deleted, so probably not.
(We're talking about those with big blue eyes, right?)

Either retarded or a phoneposter. Or both.

Shhhh.... get in here

tiny

read through this thread
There's description in the archives as well.

The real picture that they saw is the mspaint recreation version. Someone also made a shoop recreation but it was shit.

>What's going on
It doesn't have anything to do with the SB-3 Ghoul info posted or the Skyking emergency alert messages right now please delet this thread

Bump

Phoneposter. But at least I don't live in the Mexico of Europe. Don't you have toilets to clean?

>hurr durr what is reverse image search

i.imgur.com/yS6dl6R.png if interested dunno why it was tiny on your end

Open file in new tab, look at url, remove the .m. before the file name

Is this what we're memeing into reality now?

I don't think it's in there. The yellow one drawn by the user is supposedly what we're looking for. There's a similar mocked up image that's going around for reference or disinformation.

>picture related
The picture is similar to this one.

There is war going on, thats why. The supposed high resolution image of an alien is nowhere to be found...Just checked what happened in the artic, all the radiation spikes in Europe, the flight activity in the east coast, the 28th of febreary is looking not so good right now.

I hope somebody archived the pic before it got deleted.

Why did they name the new solar system TRAP RAPIST?

to piggyback on this. Its apparently high res, to add to the descriptions. thats what has everyone so freaked out. its great resolution, and looks completely authentic

observer missions

many times...

Wasn't aware of that.

P spooky.

WAS IN USSR not rosewelt ...
he was threaten bad... died... communist had to go...
youtube.com/watch?v=loDZCpN-YQI

This dude had it but the file got deleted and so did the thread, apparently he had a bunch of different pictures of the ayys and one of them matched the description...It was right in our grasps god damnit!

I was lurking that thread. Not the first time I've seen content be purged today.

He's either autistic or a bitch

It would be safe to assume it got him a ban.

user, if you're reading, meet up at this very small chat. Could almost call it tiny.
/85c0b4

Something weird going on with mods lately.

He's having a lark ya spergos.

Apparently those were nothing.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113849031/#113861023

They are either from other worlds or different vibrational frequencies, or dimensions as they are commonly called. The Greys visited my house before, they look exactly like you imagine Short little junkless dudes with big eyes. They are very scary. I wish they would set me up with sexy females to breed for them. I need stimulation, you can only read so many fucking books...fuck.

>Sup Forums
>not /x/
>about ayys
>got deleted
I see nothing suspicious about that.

That doesn't really fit the description. OP said they were very high res, those are 11 and 7 kb

That pic has floated on google images for years

The image 2 anons claimed it was in front of a tree

It's because the thread got derailed into /x/ tier trash and that's why they get deleted, OP.

>Aliens dont exist. R-Right?
No. Stop thinking about that.

Forged and fake.

>G-Guys i stutter via text, am from germany and believe the whole Berenstain Timelineshit, pls Roleplay with me

Pic related is what replaced your brain, end yourself

Fuck some guy posted about aliens in the pedo thread and they deleted that too!

N-Nice thread

Mods have been touched in their wieners to do the right thing

do you research....

>you'll never have Scully be your partner in paranormal investigations

Feels bad

>German posting literal shit

Stereotypes, you so true.

>Super advanced intergalactic traveling alien race comes to earth
>Uses coins

C'mon, man. Seriously,

Do you know what happens there? Does anyone?..

This was done to visualize the content of OPs head, kinda got above yours it seems

A daily reminder that Jew's have been in contact with aliens for thousands of years

What's this?
Full size image got deleted a couple times in another thread.

humans uses coins.... who said aliens used coins... humans must think of them as gods and worshiped them so this is why they were on coins...

Is this related to pic related?

>mfw cia mods hate ayy lmaos

Mike Pence getting ready to electrocute fags

Typically they ignore Sup Forums.

So when mods start actually doing shit here it usually means some libtard got a janitor position and thinks they can shape opinion like on Reddit.

>t. Sup Forums since 2006

still fake, though

I'm so glad I will never be this tinfoil.

Dude, I got it. Don't get all defensive, Germans are into scat, it's fine.

It doesn't cross my mind to post a diaper full of shit for example, becuase I'm not German.

just keep it in the /x/ thread, the screen shot of the coordinates are in that thread, at least post those

QUICK BEFORE THE NSA GETS IT GO GO GO

do your research....

That actually is what it looks like.

I believe you.

>not staged and as legit as russian elections

You'd deserve a bite

Nope.

I seen the thread disappeared after someone posted shut it down.

Fucking Ahmed

SHUT

You really think it is funny, Autismero?

Ugh, just kill yourself please.

God I fucking hate liberal arts majors. You people are genuine retards. Honestly, please just go die in some hole. You cause over half of the world's problems just by existing and voicing your opinions. We could be ON those planets right now if it wasn't for you.

How does it feel to be a net drain on society? To be a capital waste of air, atoms, and life? Your parents must want to kill themselves every time they go to sleep and hear you typing away hard from the basement, assembling your piece de resistance: a comparative 5000-word essay on Adventure Time's persisting and, as you've put it to them "timeless" themes of metaphorical and concrete dystopia with My Little Pony's personification of a discord that threatens the order of the Equestrian society. IF you spent at least 10% less time at Starbucks shoving your head up your constipated ass, you might realize that all those nights of spoken word and all those times you went out on the street to shill for international charities have ultimately amounted to you: a person milked by society for your voting ability and your enthusiasm, which would have otherwise been directed towards more stoic and inquisitive prospects. You could have seen the glory and unrepentant beauty of our universe; it could have laid at your very fingertips. But you were lazy. You were stupid. You were ignorant. And the worst part is, you'll always be these things. They're a part of you, and I want you to have to live with that, you unbearably enormous douchebag.

And what's so special about this pic? There are dolls like that, pics like that all over the internet.

IT

>typical 20yo dudebrah iksdee-iksdee reply

Your failed try at reverse standpoint declaration doesn't work, just admit that you didn't get it and move on

user , check my thread, is the picture in OP the one that is being deleted? Or is it the WebM file that a Canadian-user posted and soon deleted from the thread.?

Guys, i am sorry to say this , but things are getting hot right now, let all of us watch our six,.

Yes, the deep and complex analogy of shit for brains was lost on me.

If only I had the mental complexity of a shit eating German, maybe I'd have gotten it.

Yes goyim...that's the photo, not the one with the scales.

DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=D4_rs0sra7w

Its real

They are out there

Also infiltrated in the US govt

Donald Trump is half tall white

Weew

Your point? Can we move on now or do you feel the need to formulate another half-assed attack on countries and stereotypes?

post the one with the scales pls

You have pictures of human feces on you pc.

Do you really expect me to take anything you say seriously?

Please, i beg of you, end your life.

threads getting deleted for all sorts of stupid shit lately..i got banned for opening a hwndu thread..

No need to,with that statement alone you made sure whose child you are

>Implying