Trannies BTFO

> I'm a proud tranny I can use whatever bathroom I wan-

tranny here.

I am actually pretty happy about this.

I wear skirts, I am fucking queer not a girl.

these idiots think that wearing a skirt is the same as having the lived experience of growing up female in western society... it is just heavy larping.

You could just be Scottish.

Are you like one of those gay trannys or just homosex?

>teacher pretends to be tranny
>goes into bathroom because he's allowed to
>spies on girls or worse

Go to the family bathroom if this is so difficult, or try not wearing a skirt if you have 5 o'clock shadow.

Shut the fuck up you degenerate scumbag.

Kill Xirself, actual trans people have dysphoria which makes you actually want to pass. If you wanna be seen as a freak fine just don't drag us down with you.

Can you post some pics on Sup Forums for us faggot?

btfo

the kid tranny madness needs to end

if you can pass as the other gender, it really shouldnt be an issue

This confuses me because i remember up untill recently it was always pushed that tranies and gays weren't the same. Tranies just wanted to dress like women, they didn't want cock. wtf happened?

Trump is really turning out to be based. One thing, though. From Jew York Times:

>President Trump could issue new guidelines as early as Wednesday to rescind anti-discrimination protections for transgender students, overruling his education secretary who had pushed to keep them in place.
>overruling his education secretary who had pushed to keep them in place.
gas the cuckservatives

Looks like we're going to have to start labeling bathrooms as "Penis" and "Sans-Penis" as retards are still having a hard time understanding what "Men" and "Women" are.

>Kill Xirself

dysphoria is purely physical, it has nothing to do with wanting to being perceived as female by others (which is in any rate not something you're entitled to, everyone perceives people how they please)

This. My old (male) gym teacher would go to the girl's locker room claiming that he heard "strange noises" or "a commotion" coming from there for the sole purpose of peeping on half-naked middle schoolers. Not sure if he was ever fired for that shit.

Regardless, he could now throw on a blonde wig and skirt, call himself trans and anyone calling him out for his behavior would be called transphobic and bigoted, and he'd have the law on his side.

I'm glad Trump is putting a stop to this nonsense.

If I think I'm 90 years old, when I'm actually 23, does that make me a 90 year old?

TRANNIES GOT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!

It's largely physical but you can't deny that there's some social aspect to it. That's why it's important for a lot of people to have people that gender them correctly and use the name they like, ect.

Good. Now remove fag marriage.

>That's why it's important for a lot of people to have people that gender them correctly and use the name they like

Nope. If they have a penis and has been named Joe since birth, that's their gender and name. No excuses, aside from if they change it to maybe Dave, that's okay because they aren't calling themselves a female name

kek

i deny that there is some social aspect to it. dysphoria is a malfunction of your brain's self mapping system causing tension between how you feel your body is and how it actually is

KEK, the manman does it again.
Thank you, Trump.

where am i suppose to peepee now after me bagpipe practice?

Why even make laws about this shit, just let the owners of the bathrooms decide that they do with their property.

Do you know what board you're on?

Honestly it was never like I felt my body was one way when it was the other or anything, that's kinda how it sounds like you're describing it. It's just that when I thought about who I was and who I wanted to be I hated the fact that I was male and I hated every male thing about my body and I hated the thought of living life as a male for the rest of my life. So there's obviously a huge physical part and treating that helps a lot, but there's also a social part and if they don't treat that then they'll never get any happier.

then you don't have dysphoria, you just dislike yourself and want to be different. i may wish i had the body of hercules and dislike the fact that i'm a faggot but that doesn't mean there's something wrong with my brain.

Well fuck, I made this new sign for nothing

>there's some social aspect to it
Kek, no. Women have XX chromosomes, men have XY chromosomes, end of story. Deluded liberals encouraging your mentally ill ass to turn your dick inside out won't change that fact.

See how my ID says PN1Z, user? That ID will stick with me throughout the rest of my life in this thread, no matter how hard I wish it were something different.

trannies stink

Is anyone else tired of the Trans glorification horseshit? These freaks of nature make up, what, 0.3% of the population, yet they expect the majority of society to bend to their will?

typical trap attention whoring

degeneratis extremis

Post boipucci

BTFO

>implying colleges will enforce this
> implying people won't use the incorrect restroom even more now just to """"protest""""
Trump needs to tweet that suicide is wrong

fixed the coloration

WE KEEP WINNING

You're only as old as you feel m8.
But if you're over 18 and feel 13 it's still not ok to bang 13 year olds
>distinctions

>We're a First World nation who are above petty shitter related shi---

well, at least burger faggots can still blow each other in bathroom stalls...

Aspurgers?

disgusting

Thats.. actually a brilliant idea!

We should probably just go vagina/sans vagina from the outset though. You know how triggering the word penis is to those retards that don't have one.

Nah. I tried for years to resist or ignore it but it just wouldn't go away. I hated my male body and features and was just overwhelmed in the end when I was 17 and a hairy man. The physical changes help the most but I'm saying that even if someone gets on hormones and everything and is happy with their body that they would still hate it if they had to use their birth name and were seen as their birth sex by everyone. It's a very complicated issue that no one really understands, saying that it's completely biological is baseless and probably wrong.

Based shlomo

are you a girl?

>But if you're over 18 and feel 13 it's still not ok to bang 13 year olds

I agree 110%

Yeah but you probably wouldn't consider me one.

you're always going to be unhappy because life is suffering but don't get confused and misdiagnose your problems. you want to be perceived as a qt trap and feel that it's important for your wellbeing, that may be justified but is not the same as having dysphoria. it's not a medical problem and doesn't have a medical treatment.

ok ben

why is this an issue when you can fool everyone into thinking you are from the other gender?
Just shave your beard and you will be good.

There's a difference between normal life ups and downs and dysphoria. I'm generally happy now though. Before I got on hormones I was severely depressed and had a lot of trouble getting out of bed every day. I didn't see any point in living if I had to live as a man.
>"you want to be perceived as a qt trap and feel that it's important for your wellbeing"
No. I'm not cute and don't have any illusions about being cute. I'm fine being ugly as long as I'm an ugly girl.

>beard
>Adams apple
>man feet/hands
>muscle mass
>deep voice
>penis
Are you this dumb

if u got your peepee turned inside out pls be my gf

if peepee is still intact, please disregard

shave them all

>he doesn't like the purity of the dick
abysmal taste

Kek

But you could just reset your router for a new ID. Is that like reincarnation?

Cross-dressers just want to dress like women, trannies want to be women. Both degenerate but a key difference.

More like a sex change

SOON

why cuz you say so? what about differing opinions? Do they count? Would you debate it?

This