Éire/pol/ butcher's cut edition

Continuation from last thread no OP, but here's some Weimar

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsys.Sup Forums.org%2Fderefer%3Furl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.veteranstoday.com%252F2013%252F09%252F24%252Fsexual-decadence-weimar-germany%252F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HygiFWUMSpM
nationalparty.ie/
youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI
pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
constitution.ie/Documents/Bhunreacht_na_hEireann_web.pdf
daltai.com/
teanglann.ie/en/
thejournal.ie/phone-fine-gael-3252852-Feb2017/
thejournal.ie/bai-strategy-diversity-radio-tv-ireland-3253353-Feb2017/
thejournal.ie/tusla-boss-admits-confidence-undermined-3252548-Feb2017/
rte.ie/news/2017/0222/854499-explosive-device-limerick/
rte.ie/news/2017/0222/854603-derry-device-car/
rte.ie/news/assembly-election-2017/2017/0222/854558-foster-o-neill/
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/comment-why-leo-varadkar-having-a-boyfriend-does-matter-35472116.html
rte.ie/news/2017/0221/854400-ammunition-belfast/
independent.ie/irish-news/u12-football-match-abandoned-over-racist-comments-from-adult-supporters-35472094.html
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/cork-man-who-told-gardai-he-didnt-know-halfatonne-of-fertliser-was-in-his-van-convicted-of-ira-membership-35473444.html
thejournal.ie/court-banned-book-3253158-Feb2017/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dublin_postal_districts#Structure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage namefag not linking previous thread or other links kys

>butcher's cut edition
kek

im gettin real sick of your shit, billy

Thread theme: youtu.be/HygiFWUMSpM [Open]
Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party our best hope: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI [Open]
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Constitution: constitution.ie/Documents/Bhunreacht_na_hEireann_web.pdf
Learn Irish: daltai.com/ teanglann.ie/en/

>"Sort it after paddy's day" - Enda Kenny
thejournal.ie/phone-fine-gael-3252852-Feb2017/

>DIVERSITY IS NEEDED BIGOT
thejournal.ie/bai-strategy-diversity-radio-tv-ireland-3253353-Feb2017/

>"System might be shite" - Tusla boss
thejournal.ie/tusla-boss-admits-confidence-undermined-3252548-Feb2017/

>RA or Ragheads?
rte.ie/news/2017/0222/854499-explosive-device-limerick/

>Probably RA this time
rte.ie/news/2017/0222/854603-derry-device-car/

>"Foster wants to bang gerry" - Michelle O'Neill
rte.ie/news/assembly-election-2017/2017/0222/854558-foster-o-neill/

>The independent is shite as usual
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/comment-why-leo-varadkar-having-a-boyfriend-does-matter-35472116.html

>Fun police strike again
rte.ie/news/2017/0221/854400-ammunition-belfast/

>Wicklow is alright
independent.ie/irish-news/u12-football-match-abandoned-over-racist-comments-from-adult-supporters-35472094.html

>Even more fun police attacks
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/cork-man-who-told-gardai-he-didnt-know-halfatonne-of-fertliser-was-in-his-van-convicted-of-ira-membership-35473444.html

>Pedosexuals being opressed
thejournal.ie/court-banned-book-3253158-Feb2017/

Bump

What's the matter Mandy?

Sorry for not copying the OP didn't want to miss the bump limit

Where are the D6W fags?

Fuck Sinn Féin, Northern Ireland belongs to us

Can we continue the conversation on Justin's speech?
Pretty comfy stuff in my opinion

Best area reporting in

What is d6w?
Curious

representing in this shitly made thread
who /waifupillow/ owner here?

Fuck off American

There ye are,

Forgetting to post the links like a bunch of big eejits
[spoiler]this may be my last post for a while someone carry the meme[/spoiler]

It's an area code in Dublin, it's for postal shit and elections en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dublin_postal_districts#Structure

I'm not here to be a twat, cone on

Oh, in the last thread that sounded like a type of migrant or something

Yet you manage to be one anyway

so should one of us run for NP here or what?

>Implying any of us have social skills, let alone public speaking skills.

If you want to NP need all the help they can get so I'm sure your actions would be appreciated.

How am I being a twat? Serious question I'm curious

you can well fuck off saying that, i'm a qt. (male) and I always got str8 A's in english

I'm planning on running for Dublin City Council. I know enough people and my constituency is based enough that I know I'll get my seat. Whether I run as Independent or National Party depends on the political landscape then and what the state of the National Party is then.

You guys should try and get as much of a presence as possible in the party, go for local seats, you don't have to go for the Dail (spelled right?) or anything

If you didn't get As in school English then you're probably retarded

you just give off autism vibes, more than whats normal here

what would your ancestors say if they could see you now

fuck me, i'd like to ask your lastname just so i know who to vote for

samefagging ment for

Is it just the name fagging or something else? I'd like to curb my autism if possible

YOU MOTHER WHORING IRISH NIGGER

i'll have you know i'm an actual diagnosed autist, qualified to collect bennies for it too :^ )

but yeah fair point, if I come across as a spastic it's not terribly good

Mooney in English but I'll probably be using my Irish, Ó Maonaigh.

It's not samefagging mate, check the IDs

Reminder that IRA had SA-7 surface-to-air missiles and anyone that disagrees is a MI5 traitor.

Run as NP it will give them a spotlight and probably redpill people to their presence making them more popular.

i cant quite put my finger on it. its like an animalistic dislike i have of you

and the namfagging doesnt help

Irish = Apes

you're fuckin namefagging you thick

SAD!

I was just using the name to fuck with /his/ but if it bothers you lot I'll stop

>mfw im on the spectrum too

it's Sup Forums , lad. he freaks are the ones who dont have autism ;^)

What's more important, me getting elected or running as a literally who party to get 10 people in the voting booth to google them when they go home? I'd be the same councillor and vote the same way. I can always declare myself NP after election. People also have a tendency in Ireland to lean towards Independent.

you lads are actually retarded, it's called irony

>/his/
Literal ledit hugbox.

see

Most people in Ireland would vote for someone they actually know so I don't think less people would vote for you if anything you might get more votes since it's a new party and they haven't fucked anyone over like FG or FF.

I know, they're all raging faggots who use non arguments like you wouldn't believe, bunch of pseudo intellectuals
>you guys on Sup Forums are idiots
Ok why?
>because you're all Hitler worshipping stormfags
No we're not
>you're an idiot

Remember that the ultimate goal is an ethno-state. If you get elected you should gain quite a bit of influence in the party and we may be able to turn it into /ourparty/

>i'm a qt. (male)
Pics for evidence or you're lying

>ethnostate
i'm happy enough just smothering foreigners in our culture till they become us, considering our own genetics are muddled as fuck due to constant invasion. Also philipino girls are qt.

>muddled as fuck
Nice meme
The Irish are nowhere near as muddled as the Mediterraneans, you're a distinctive ethnic group remember that

Say that because you don't have a dick you're transwhatever and play the libtards identity politics game.

[wolftones plays in the distance]

i think we just have racial polices where as we provide full benefits for mothers who are giving birth to pure Éirayan children and people who are haveing mixed race children
>HEAR ME OUT BEFORE YOU GO CALLING ME BANANAS NIGGER
if we do that and reduce immigration far smaller amount, we'll ensure that immigrants how arnt in high paying jobs cant compete and leave, that way we have high QI haffus mixing with us in smaller amounts making it so that irish genes say dominant and we dont go extinct
plus we'll steal all the autistic genuis form india and the one for Ghana , speed up their demise and have a smarter populas

plus with eugenics and stuff like CRISPR we cane become the irish ubermenschen and re-settle britan

ethno-policies will basically be pissing away popular support forever

silly goose

we use NP as a buffer, infiltrate and when they get popular, take over all in due time
europe is going to gt worse before it gets better, and when the eu collapses its perfect for populism to rise in europe

eastern europe is fucking primed already
>the fire rises

fuck off kikes

okay but if you get to do your gay ethno-policy shit then i should be able to mandate the distribution of government approved dakimakuras : ^)
>yfw the Minister for health has to decide what is and isn't a shit waifu

>gay ethno-policy
>health service
>philipino girls are qt

lmao found the gook, get out ping-ying

>health service
I'm actually suggesting we scrap our healthcare in favour of bodypillow distribution
and nah mang I just like short chinks with bad teeth i'm white as a fingolian

>claiming my waifu

>implying i claimed any waifu
fuck off mate i haven't even posted mine

daily reminder

>Diversity of Irish society
It's literally some shitskins in the city, surrounded by a country of farmers. I wish Ireland would drop the multiculti bullshit, we're not the US or Sweden.

honestly you can bearly fit one culture on this fucking island as it is

Fucking kek
Saved

so, lad. which sate you from. how many ethnics do you see on a daily basis?

I'm originally from based Virginia, there was a fair mix of of everything up in the northern counties where I lived, people actually get on pretty well there except for the Mexicans.
Asians are bros and blacks in the south know their place outside of the cities.

I live in CT now, very while re town, like 80% but they actually import nogs and spics from the cities to go to school here, it's filled with absolutely irredeemable shitlibs, and then there's all the fucking HEEBs, there's a synagogue here for fucks sake.
Never have lived in a place where there haven't been minorities, feels bad man

>"I'm originally fro"
WHO ASHKED YEEEEEEEE

>Who Ashked YEEEE
You did friend
I really am not proud to say I'm from Connecticut, it's such a cucked liberal hell hole, Virginia was so much better, thought I should mention it fampai

>Asians are bros
Asians are scum that need to be eradicated.

I know the chinks Jew your housing market but the ones in the US are different, hard workers, polite, smart
Only ones that cause problems are Vietnamese in Cali, but I knew a Vietnamese fellow and he was alright

Remember that by asians I'm talking about Chinese, Japs, Koreans, and Vietnam cong

This, especially Filipinos.

All the above need to be fed to the oven too

The only decent Asians are Japs and Koreans. Chinese are semi okay. The rest are cunts.

japs can be based and i seem to relate with them alot

In Canada and other countries, probably, in the US they're all right

They're not.

t. lived in Berkeley

Don't know any Japs or Koreans, Chinese are slightly above the rest of the filth, but barely.

>Chinese are slightly above the rest of the filth
oh man, they are the dirtiest, lowest, scummiest layer of the lot. They're practically feral niggers minus the violence.

okay but can we keep the philipino women, like i don't give a shite about philipino lads unless they're also traps

>lived in a city
Cities are utter shit, I won't defend orientals tho, just saying that in my experience they're alright, miles ahead of nogs

Hop in the oven Seamus

Fuck off

Chinese are okay, their government and their communist brainwashing is not

Who the fuck are you calling Seamus you mongrel plastic

you can tell me to fuck off but i'll still vote for ye

>mongrel
I assure you I'm not mixed, take it as you will
Your last post was degenerate as hell you rice fucker

Agreed on the Chinese bit

Check the IDs you retarded faggot I'm a different poster

Couldn't tell, my bad

>thinks I'm
check the ID's you gobshite

>all this oriental apoligisim

yer lettin me down lads

>Chinese are okay
I thought that until I moved to Toronto.

Vile, surprisingly arrogant scum. They are the bees knees in their own eyes and it gives them an arrogance that needs to be slapped out of them. They spit in workplace sinks, hack phlegm in the canteen, do the nose spit down the sink (hold one nostril in with your finger and "spit" the snot with the other nostril), don't clean and rarely wash.

I'm just saying in the US they're alright, in Ireland and all other European countries you should kick all non ethnics

It's not much of a compliment, I only dom't hate them as much because there are less of them than Flips and they haven't given me any hassle.

They are the Chinese privileged enough within the CCP to be allowed to travel abroad.