#PleaseStepDown

Please listen. Very Important message.

youtube.com/watch?v=76ApoPtPMRc

No

Fuck off Achmed.

OP

mmmm yeah tell me more about how you want the election overturned mmm fuck yes it's so good

mmm your crying makes me so hard

> "After having survived the holocaust"
> close video

Never

the unfortunate eyes of a disillusioned soul. a shame.

Boo-fucking-hoo. No one here gives a fuck about the holocaust, shill.

WHAT A FAG

>after my parents survived the holohoax

and into the trash it goes

>Anti-Trump
>Parents were holocoaster'd
(((Hmm)))

Ta livet av dig din jävla förrädare innan jag gör det åt dig.

I'm not watching this. What is this

>muh holocaust

OY VEY!!!!!

Clue: rhymes with pooish poopaganda

How many of these whining passive aggressive videos are we going to get?

Trump is #1 Israel Supporter though?

LOW ENERGYYYYY

>Swedish
>Jewish
>Virtue-signaling faggot
actually end your life cunt

Lol, get fucked cuck

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

what a fucking faggot

>Please kill yourself

pass this to all your friends

A Jew trying to dictate American politics because his feeling are hurt due to being a decedent of Holocaust survivors.

Long before POTUS Trump will step down he will step on this fucking faggots face

I don't care or trump but how condescendingly irritating the left sounds when talking about trump just makes me want to tattoo trump on my dick cos fuck these guys

kek this

>jew
>swede
>telling the POTUS what to do

This isn't just a video telling him to just step down. This is a threat from top globalists. This guy is just a messenger.

>Fear is now spreading around the world.
I'm more afraid of sweden breaking out like the cockroach nest it is into the rest of Europe then some orange dude across the ocean ruling a nation of divided idiots.

Trump confirmed to be crashing this world (with no survivors)

Swedes . Into the oven they go

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The butthurt. Ahmed pls.

>he wants mike pence to be president instead

we really need to slip a nuke on sweden when we get the chance i mean that was the saddest most pathetic excuse for a liberal tear jerker video iv ever seen.

>constant blinking like hes lying
>not a single argued reason
>a fucking guy, with a phd, so you shoul listen sheeple!
>muh
>fucking
>holocaust

Nuke

asså förstår mig inte på judarna, gillar de när de blir misshandlade av araber? varför vill de ha det värre för sig?

lmao

>respected for generations to come
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
YEAH FUCKING RIGHT

You give the left an inch, and they'll take a mile. And they don't care how much you cater to them, they will find something to complain about. It's absolutely disgusting.

Compelling argument, I'm sure if ol' Donnie sees this his he'll tear up and announce the end of his Presidency tomorrow morning.

>fear is the cancer of wisdom

Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

kike BTFO

>Donald Trump Steps up to podium
>Sorts papers, stats, documents
>Gazes into crowd
>Adjusts Mic
>Sips a glass of Water
>Swallows
>Clears Throat
>Sniffs
>Opens mouth the tiniest bit
"No."

Oy vey, muh 6 billion!

Low energy af

Reminder that when these motherfuckers agitate us into a civil war, it won't have been all their agitation that caused it but it'll have been Trump's fault, and all the (((media))) will sing the same bullshit tune.

That's not fear you filthy lying kike, it's anger and this time you won't be dodging the oven.

What is even the point of these ever increasingly shitty hashtag campaigns? It really is starting to seem like they are throwing absolutely everything against the wall hoping something sticks.

Nice one, I concur

This.

Also,

>Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is Finkle!"

It's good to see that some people have finally moved on to bargaining

>Man in 40s or 50s
>holocaust survivor
Are they even trying anymore or what?

>Dat video
>Dat flag

After my parents survived the holohoax.
>close video

SAGE.

The holocaust was only 6 years ago, did you forget about the 60 million already?

MUH INHERITED SUFFERING

>I'm a native of Sweden
>The country my parents came to after having survived the holocaust
What did he mean by this?

Also
>MUH HOLOCAUST FUCK YOU DRUMPF FEAR IS THE CANCER OF WISDOM SO YOU BETTER SHUT UP ABOUT US AND OUR LOVELY REFUGEES HERE, hey can you stop recording statistics based on nationality thanks, ANYWAY FUCK YOU MR PRESIDENT DRUMPF
How deep into the globalist asshole is this faggot? I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of those """intellectuals""" who writes column after column on some pseudo-news website. Fucking scum.

Oy vey are you holocaussaulting me right now? Back the fuck off!?

Needs more celebs with jump cuts. And a witty final line. 3/10

>literally think someone is Hitler
>ask him verbally to obey you

We need a new holocaust more than ever.

Jesus that was fucking weird. Are all Swedes this weird?I felt like he was about to fuck Trump, or seduce him

>Native of Sweden
>Child of Jewish immigrants

If I move to America, make babbies with a Swedish woman, are those babbies Natvie Americans?

not enough beautiful celebrity peoples in this one

He's extremely low energy, he spent all night watching his wife have a train run on her by the inhabitants of the local refugee center.

>Thinking pence is better than trump

>Thinking a religious zealot is better than a businessman who just wants to help middle class americans get jobs and to uphold our laws against political correctness.

Trump is such a terrifying Fascist that not a single person has stopped criticizing and/or insulting him since he took office

Is this another "famous people" video?

DROPPED

Thats how you know how shit of an argument will be is they bring up the holocaust 25 seconds into the video

>im a Phd
>please step down

why, what was the point of that

This election has red pilled me so fucking hard.

Liberal thinking is actually this dumb. They expect something like this to work. And they feel like it's the right thing to do. I don't know if they always were or if they've regressed so much in the past few years but I've lost officially lost all respect for basically every liberal intellectual.

And it used to be the other way around for me.

Damn. Does this qualify as bearing false witness?

>Trump is such a terrifying Fascist

He's an ardent states' rights supporter, which means you don't know what the fuck a fascist even is.

You are just a parrot, repeating words you don't understand.

This. The message isn't meant to be understood by outsiders. He's speaking directly to Trump. War is coming.

swedes always sound super lame when they speak english

kek this idiots by not mentioning the president by his name they created a meme for etenrity, the next generations will take this video and meme the president down 46 be warned!

That's the insane logic of these fucking retards. Anyone comes to a northern or central European country and have children there, the children are ""obviously"" of that country. But imagine a French couple going to China or Korea or Japan and having children there, you think those kids will be considered fucking natives?

Jesus fuck, this Swede is a pathetic cuck. Holy shit.

>Please step down for no reason.

PLEASE DRUMPF. IM GONNA ASK YOU NICELY

PLEASE STEP DOWN

Dumb fucking leaf, you missed the obvious sarcasm in that post.

this, this is the only explanation. And what did he mean that if he stepped down it would be an "example" to other generations? Really gets the noggin boggin

Nigger read the fucking thread, I'm clearly being sarcastic. Christ I want reddit to leave so fucking badly, you faggots can't take a joke or even have a thoughtful discussion about anything.

Read what I fucking WROTE, goddamn. Go away you quadruple maple nigger

This is ripe for parody. You just have to stand in front of a camera with black behind you and whinge into the camera.

>experiance
>can't even fucking bother learning to spell but thinks they have a message the president of the most powerful nation on the planet needs to see

You retard.

He's being sarcastic, alluding to the non-stop criticism as evidence of trump not being a tyrannical fascist. Dissent is crushed in real facial states.

>No survivors

Well shit, he's acknowledging Trump is President.

That's some damn fine progress

Hey, gotta make sure you're on the right side of history goyim

or you just don't understand what's liberal's mean ...

go do your political compass and get left libertarian...

you know you can be right liberal or left liberal right ?

Liberals is the new buzzword for everyone with an open mind

bluepilled as fk

>pls stahp before our ugly secrets get released to the public and we're publically slaughtered for it.

You. Open the door of your tiny little cuck shed in your tiny little country and shout as loud as you can. Let this neighbor of yours know I'd personnally like him to respectfully eat my shit. The only step down around here is your shitstain of a country.

Mu Holohoax is why all white people should die. Never question me antisemite. sheesh, not one sentence in here we go again.

You made this channel today?

From the YouTube comment section:
>Your parent's may have survived the first Holocaust, but you won't survive the second one you disgusting lying Jew rat.

what you dont see is that dude has a gun to his head the whole time.

>Your parent's may have survived the first Holocaust, but you won't survive the second one you disgusting lying Jew rat.
Holy actual fuck

>mfw the left has now shifted from shrieking to quietly pleading

I think this is the bargaining stage in the 5 stages of grife
Where almost there guys

Or you don't understand the importance of context in conveying a message.

kek

Hmm 223. I think that what he needs a 223 to the ... /pol complete this sentence.

PRAISE KEK!

So all these liberal faggots want Trump to step down so Pence can be in charge, with charge being the operative word here because he is going to fry every last one of them, then use their charred corpses to complete Trump's wall. Liberals really are the dumbest people alive.

Why do they always start shilling this stuff on Sup Forums ? Every time they make a new video like this they start shilling it on Sup Forums