Why white people are so afraid of spices?

Why white people are so afraid of spices?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kuzEvEMFFo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they come over the border illegally to rape and murder

thought you meant spics, I like spices

>canadian education

HOLY SHIT THAT PIC IS SCARY PLEASE REMOVE IT

Because they are associated with indian/shitskin food, which is full of fecal mater.

The brain, just says, don't eat it, its probably got shit in it.

>white
>grew up with mother who is a professional chef
>not afraid of spices

This might be the worst nigger meme desu

kek

>Check ID
Yep. Only a faggot would post this. You can't hide from Kek.

We will start colonizing again

Jesus christ, why would you post that in the OP? get that shit away from my burgers!!! HELP

Kek

>being this retarded

we took over entire countries for spices you dumb shitskin

Because we can actually taste that stuff and don't have to coat our food in it?

They mask the subtle flavours of the potato and thin the blood pudding.

I'm honestly surprised you can even work a computer.

This meme is so stupid. I've had black coworkers and on the rare occasion they prepare themselves lunch it's usually a white bread sandwich with chicken, cheese, and DROWNED in cheap ass hot sauce.

Pouring that bullshit Jamaican pepper hot rape sauce is NOT cuisine you dumb fucking niggers goddamn

youtube.com/watch?v=4kuzEvEMFFo

just the britbongs, they are notorious for bland food. Most white people love spices, maybe not Pajeet-level hot but still enough

Why are black people so afraid of water and jobs?

It is stupid. Shills post it because they know that you will respond. Take their advice and use some spices. I recommend SAGE.

This. How does that meme even make any sense? Blacks are, for the most part, living on junk and fastfood more than whites. As in, a greater strata of the later cooks for themselves. Obviously with better ingridients, you can go lighter on the seasoning, so there "might" be some truth to it, but if so, only marginally.

the sad thing is thats like $160 worth of spices, why is that shit so goddamn expensive

non-whites using "spices" is just covering shitty food in cheap hot sauce to mask the shitty taste

using a proper blend of herbs and spices tastefully is almost an exclusively white thing

>yfw nigs put hot sauce on everything

Fucking this.

They buy the most watered down, and vinegary fucking hot sauce there is.

The only reason they use so many spices is to cover up their shit food.

You're right and I feel for you. Don't give up!

Spices are a crutch for shit-tier cooks.

>white people food is shit
>that's why it's the most expensive, most awarded food on the planet, and every breed of shitskin aspires to eat it
Go suck on an udder, brutal

>tarragon
Like wtf. I have a jar of that shit from my grandmother. I don't think she ever used it either

I always assumed spices were just passed down from older family members. Hell, I have some decade old oregano from my long-dead grandma still sitting in my shelf, I don't think I've ever used it...

Youre in Britain. All white people in Britain have terrible food because the uk has shit taste for food. What the hell do you expect?

In the deep south, especially Cajun country, food can be MUCH hotter than anything from India. Go to a good crawfish/crab boil and find out.

>set up false premise
>ask question based upon false premise
>guaranteed replies
1 post by this ID

it definitely is, we use spices a lot

Because whites know how to properly prepare and cook food without having to drown in shitty spices.

Not saying you are wrong - those spices, bought from a super-market, could actually come close to that price. Buy at a spice trader though - double the volume, twice the taste, half the price (at least from my experience - results may vary greatly on location and country).

Remember how we fought several wars and conquered several empires. for spices?

Yeah, the britbongs and other empires remember.

>McCormick

Abhorrent.

Why are you so racist to believe white people don't like spices?

You obviously have never had creole

Why do Americans like hot sauce so much ?

>French-nigger mix
>White

Here in US, (not shit-for-foodland) Most home cooking will have more spices than you in Britain are used to. Especially in the South.

Soul food (Black peoples invention) is good but doesnt really have any spice. Just alot of fat.

Indian food (dot) is kinda spicy but not the hottest.

Honestly the hottest/spicest stuff I've ever eaten is a tie between some Cajun food (not the stuff for tourists in New Orleans) and a very good Mexican joint near Corpus Christi TX

Paul Atreides begs to differ

We killed literal cultures to get spices, and you say we dont like it,

>hottest/spicest
You're doing it wrong

white people are the best at cooking. stop using nigger memes

why arent you faggots typing sage in the options field? you cant honestly think this is a quality thread worth bumping

>brit flag
>gay in ID

Did Milo get deported?

Last time I checked Columbus sailed across the entire known world just for easier access to spices.

Not bad leaf

FPBP
Must be a proxy or something.

Came to post this