Will Swedes go down in history as the first civilization to willingly allow their whole nation to be cucked...

Will Swedes go down in history as the first civilization to willingly allow their whole nation to be cucked? Or are their women pure and against race-mixing? Even so, will they be conquered and forced to service the invading hordes? It would be a shame if all those pretty Swedish women become concubines in an Islamic State...

nice lebanon you are 100% right!

these women deserve every right for the bbc to satisfy them

> ((( )))

No. Lebanon and Palestine already did that when they became israel's permanent bitches.

Also, that woman isn't a Swede you stupid shitskin.

Nice flag, it looks like a Christmas sweater.

Not Swede

Elsa Hosk is kind of attractive from certain angles OP but looks fucking weird, an attractive Nordic woman is more like this.
> that woman isn't a Swede
Yes it is, you idiot, it's Elsa Hosk

Get fucked, kike faggot, Israel was BTFO'd both in 2000 and 2006
I meant to greentext that

Meant to greentext this I meant

Your country gave up Christianity for the Hezbollah. You have nowhere to talk about cuckoldry.

>Yes it is, you idiot, it's Elsa Hosk
No she's not. Being white and blonde doesn't automatically make you Swedish, contrary to popular belief.

>gave up Christianity for the Hezbollah. You have nowhere to talk about cuckoldry.

Its clear im not christian, youre basically saying I cucked my enemies, Why are Amerifats so stupid?

Elsa Hosk is Swedish you idiot, go save your women. Interracial births are up 71% this year in Sweden, and youre busy arguing on a Mongolian knitting forum

She's part of that statistic. Her mother is Finnish, and while her father is born in Sweden, Hosk is almost certainly a name of Finnish origin. She's beautiful, yes, but she's more Finnish than she is Swedish.

Shut the fuck up, retard. Christianity is itself a whole religion built on being cucks to the Jews. There is only one true god.

>Will Swedes go down in history
Yes, any second now.

Opera?

>the people drumpf was talking about are so unstable they riot after he lies
>nice job DRUMPF

Her father is Swedish and named Pål Hosk and is ethnically Swedish from everything I can find. Her mother, however, is Finnish I believe, and her name is Marja Tuulikki. I don't know what this makes her to you but she seems Swedish to me and beyond that I don't care about continuing this further because it's pointless autism which isn't contributing anything meaningful to the thread.

>A fucking tree

Yeah I started using Opera recently, I actually like it more than Chrome, it's about even with Firefox.

You come with no new information. I already said all of this. And if you had read my previous post you would also know that Hosk isn't a Swedish name. I'm not saying she's not Swedish, but she's Swedish to the same extent as Zlatan is Swedish. If someone has immigrated parents, they're not really good examples of what people look like in the country they're born in. This may be difficult for an American to understand, but this is the case in Europe.

>riots broke out in an immigrant community
yes, by "immigrants"

Why is this Ayy Lmao in a bikini?

She can only shapeshift/copy certain human body parts, like the Thing she can't perfectly replicate. If she wasn't wearing the bikini you would see horrors which would permanently scar you and leave you a mental vegetable. This is the power of the ayyy lmao which almost looks human, people even find them attractive somehow.

>first off
(((Reich)))
Every fucking time.
>second
REEEEEEE

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

What the fuck is this shit.

LMAO I love this pasta.

What the fuck is that shit.

Are you not aware of the queen of Sup Forums?

Seems like the queen of /fit/ tbf
Probably /lgbt/ too.

They are evolving.

Even Cosby wouldn't wear that awful shit.

Don't forget to fine those Swedes for illegally getting their cars burned by rioters.

I would betray the human race and fuck this ayy lmao

someone post the pic of her with her arms out to the side, im a disgrace for not saving it

lägg dig libanon

Have you seriously never seen her on here?

Holy fucking RARE

d1a

Wow, is that picture after or before the two others ?
Is that a russian bodybuilder, i heard women that use steroids end up looking like men after a while.

Swedes will go down as an example.

If she was a Japanese videogame boss, every footfall would sound like a mech stomp and that wouldn't even be her final form.

After being on Sup Forums this long I can't tell what is genuine and what is satire/shitposting.

Rare and awesome flag

I think her problem is not wearing a long jupe.
She got to accept her body's proportion is horrible and she sh-

Wait, is it a jewess ? How can such a monstrosity be pushed on movies and such ?
Or maybe it's just because jews, due to being inbred degenerates, actually like this thing that is several kilometers into the uncanny valley ?

I don't think she's Jewish, just a shapeshifter.

The perfect woman...

Ah, so it's an anglo thing.

Nah the Romans did it

your senses of reality really do become blurred

This midget kike needs to go.

>Your country gave up Christianity for the Hezbollah
Apparently a lot of Maronite Christians like hezbollah. And a lot of them don't. Either way, only the jewnited states and a couple of cuckholded proxies and vassals even consider hezbollah to be terrorists and then only because Israel said so. And the shia-hating saudis who are a bunch of wahabbists predisposed to terror just like the kikes. Those yid bastards prefer false flag terrorism but still all of the jewish "people" genetically inherit terrorism in some form. The house of saud are crypto jewish. Terrorism runs through the blood of jews and their ethnic sunni kin.

At least the fucking tree has based blood of Phoenicians

You know that woman is half Finnish, right?

Swedish girls love the muslim bbc

Probably. Thankfully they have Japan to carry on their legend (the part that isn't cucked, at least).

She's Swedish since if you go back 1000 years she prolly has a Swedish ancestor.

kek

Hizbullah defended the country when the official army could not. They respect non-Muslims and help Syrian Christians. The idea that they are bad is entirely kosher.

>not knowing Chlomo like the depths of your armpit

I wish I could get natty gains like that

is this some black people thing?

Throughout history, when women take over society, it goes to hell really quick. And when the invaders come, they slaughter the men, and the whores take them in.

Ancestors of the great Yakub, no doubt.

Agreed

Christianity cucked a lot of countries

you also forget that all Americas countries were forged by immigrants cucking the natives

She's taller than me wtf

t. manlet

Whta is this doing outside Sup Forums?

Um no 170 cm is god tier

Okay, Patton, no need to try and impress me.

a fucking tree
>day of the axe when

He is fucking short unlike me fuck off faggot you're probably only 5'5 insecure beta bitch fight me I pull way more pussy than you can any day of the week I got dick for weeks bitch.

The word is descendents you fucking mongoloid.

ugh those fucking WRISTS.

whats the word for cankle wrists?

>tfw too intelligent

Sup Forums has started seeping into Sup Forums

Wrarms?

>Will Swedes go down in history as the first civilization to willingly allow their whole nation to be cucked?
You know more people believe in bigfoot and UFO's than the Sup Forums -Trump narrative on "muh Sweden", right?

I have literally never met a Swedish woman under thirty that wasn't a massive whore and had slept with Africans and Arabs. I frequently go to Sweden on business.

They're very forthcoming about their sexual history.

>pure and against race-mixing

They'll go down like the Roman except without the glorious Empire or anything anyone cares about.

It will be like "Wow the Romans used lead plumbing"?.. just "Wow Swedes let foreign retards in their women's plumbing?"

More like devolving amirite

>being a muslim

germany is winning that war

then sweden

Congratulations on being flag #200 for me

Here have Cuba...

And your people gave up paganism for christianity, a sandnigger semetic religion. You've been cucked as well

I've been hoping to get this flag for a while now. Thanks

it doesnt count if you just plop it in the upload

>Or are their women pure and against race-mixing?

The women are race mixing whether they like it or not.

Really jerks the brain cocks...

ShareBlue gtfo and kys