Well, Sup Forums?

See Pic Related

What are you all doing to empower women in the workforce?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8GfF2VEAyvDuAC5_Vasghw/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_equity_(Canada)
canadiangovernmentjobs.ca/visible-minorities-and-the-government-of-canada/
canada.ca/en/treasury-board-secretariat/topics/values-ethics/diversity-equity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

79 > 1
feminists btfo

gg wp

The man is the CEO while the woman is the secretary. It is illegal to pay two people with the same qualifications different wages for the same job.

The 1 $ to 79 cents is bullshit
It doesn't account for men working more hours a day, men taking higher education, men having higher risks jobs and women having more holidays

so if the roles were reversed would it still be a wage gap?

so then what is the claim founded on?

>so if the roles were reversed would it still be a wage gap?

What? There isn't a wage gap. People choose their jobs. Men choose to be scientists, engineers, and mathematicians while women are teachers, secretaries and mothers. The claim is that women are paid less for the same job. They're not. That's illegal. The truth is that they voluntarily work lower-paying jobs.

Showing them my cock

what is wages v. earnings

Not promoting lies like the wage gap myth

Ban women from entering humanities departments at universities.

Absolutely nothing. They're useless.

the funniest thing about this is when you explain to feminists you get paid the same for the same job but women just take less intensive jobs than men they say yeah thats the problem we need to stop women being stay at home mothers, really force them to lay the cards down on the table

Everyone make sure to sage and hide this bait shill thread. Don't respond to bait. Let it die.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8GfF2VEAyvDuAC5_Vasghw/

so is the equal opportunity there for them to work the same jobs as men or would they be discriminated against those jobs?

edgy

ok m8

but need to empower women!

kek

it is funny when you put it that way

im not b8ing, m8. im here for gr8 deb8, no h8, just wanna appreci8

If women want to be oil workers, miners and loggers no one is stopping them.

okay, but what im asking is on par with reverse discrimination, or affirmative action; i.e. can women put in for the jobs and reasonably get them, or is there discrimination in the hiring process?

Simple math really
Most dirvers, miners, builders and people who clean the sewer are almost 100% male

Hiring only women to save a significant fraction of my operating expenses. Duh.

>reverse discrimination

What the hell is that?

Anyway, women do not apply for these jobs because there is not the same pressures on them to perform and provide for their families that causes men to seek out dirty isolated and sometimes dangerous jobs on oil platforms and mines and then work very long hours at them.

To arrive at the $1 vs $0.79 you must compare everyone that works 30 hours or more per week and no other factors at all. It is useless information that tells us nothing.

thanks lad

but im not b8ing m8

Wait a second, if that's true then ALL men would be unemployed

> Equal Pay Act of 1963.

How can there be discrimination in the hiring process when women are like 80% of the HR sector?

The scenario I'm describing can be summed up as:

>Be a white man
>Apply for a job that I'm qualified for
>Not selected because of "diversity" hiring quotas in the workplace (e.g. woman, blacks, gays, etc.)

Now instead of a white man, you put a woman into that position:

>Be a white woman
>Apply for a job I'm not qualified for
>Get the job because of "muh" diversity

So the point I was trying to make in is if women want to work as miners, loggers, etc., will they actually face job standards, or just get the job because of those quotas?

I hope that cleared up any confusion.

Get a job and be better than all the women. They have to improve in order to ensure they don't risk losing their job. Increase in workmanship causes them to get a payraise.
Am I doing economics right? I slept through those classes.

That's the joke.

>can whitey get passed over because of muh diversity

Well, since there are no infinte positions available, clearly yes. Hell here it is literally official government policy to hire "visible minorities" and women over white males.

But that's not "reverse discrimination", it's just discrimination. And in this case done with the support of the state intitution.

really gets the noggin joggin

but how can women rise up and overcome?

kek

dude that's fucked up - i'm not calling you a liar but can you link me to the policy? i wanna see how fucked up it is, and why would the state want that?

I don't get it. Do women get paid 1/4 less at the end of month than men? Is that kind discrimination even legal in U.S.?

Why do we only talk about the male / female wage gap? What about the black / white gap, or the gay / straight gap, or the Mexican / Asian gap or the able bodied / disabled gap. There are an infinite number of lines we could divide ourselves along and there would be inequality in all of them and yet we focus on only one.

Really makes you think.

Telling them to work harder.

>What are you all doing to empower women in the workforce?

Occasionally I let my wife cook what she wants.

it is illegal but i guess it still happens

mind = blown

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_equity_(Canada)

>canadiangovernmentjobs.ca/visible-minorities-and-the-government-of-canada/

>canada.ca/en/treasury-board-secretariat/topics/values-ethics/diversity-equity.html

Fuck whitey is our official state sponsored policy.

My job involves beating apart junk in sewer grates whilst waist deep in human effluence.

I sand swinging a pinch bar at tampons, condoms and pads clogging the filters.

Strange that i have o fear of job competition from women, theyre too busy crying about "MUH 4% OF CEOS" to be down here in the trenches unclogging the real shit that plagues our collective society.

Wage gap doesn't exist. Slide thread.

We have the same rules but they're implied instead of actually official. Wich may be worst.

So they get paid less simply because they are women? That's weird and actually sexist.

F. U. C. K. O. F. F. S. H. I. L. L.

All desk jobs have a 21ยข tax.

A women couldnt even do my job in twelve hours. I do it in seven. Six if i still have rocket fuel in me. Theres only two nonsexual jobs women do better. Looking good and being a parent.

>Projecting

nice shill move, shill.

Its an EARNINGS gap not a WAGE gap you fucking nitwit. Take a course in something other than fucking social science or gender studies. Maybe you'll learn something from it.

A FUCKING S'MORES

Men have more higher paying jobs than women. Not to mention, work a lot more generally.

I retweet the new feminist hero

>When we account for all the various factors that go into pay, women at Audi are on par with their male counterparts.

Fire them all, If there are no women working then their is no pay gap.

Pass a law that requires an equal number of men for every woman hired as secretaries.

These stats are so full of shit. It's not our fault that women tend to choose low paying jobs like teaching 1st grade or something stupid like that. While men are naturally more ambitious and driven. Show me studies that compare men and women working in the exact same position (e.g. male 1st grade teachers vs female 1st grade teachers).

>things that are not true for 500

What are you doing to catch Big Foot?

fpbp

To be fair, the man pays for 80% of dates so it should even out.

>implying

how about the unworking men

Why are they both WHITE! fuck'n racist!

Holy shit do people still believe this shit?

Whose pants are you trying to get into OP?

THIS IS WHAT SHILLS HAS MADE OF US WE CANT EVEN RECOGNIZE EACH OTHER ANYMORE. FUCK OFF THIS BOARD FUCKING SHILL AAAAAAAAA

So you mean that men work jobs that pay more since they are more dangerous and that women won't or outright refuse to work?

Asked which company pays women less. No response.

That has been debunked so many times...

fippybippy

women deserve 50 cents on the dollar tops, so they are actually overpaid when you take into consideration the insanity conversion rate.

FPBP
DIGITS CONFIRM
LEFTIES BTFO

Nice leaf move leaf

(OP) #

Here's some logic. If they can pay women cheaper why not just hire all women like in the time of child labor? If men don't have any difference in their quality of work than women, why is this?

This argument is proposed by retarded liberals who don't understand basic economics What proof is there of this also if this is true then why arent women hired more than men if their labor is cheaper. I mean wouldn't the big bad companies these women claim to hate save a shit ton of money

Why must men empower women? Are you saying women are incapable of empowering themselves and need a man to do it for them? Fuck off you sexist retard.

And yet women buy more than men hmmmmmmmmmm