Sup Forums ABSOTIVELY POSILUTELY BTFO'D

the alt right will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know this also exactly applies to the regressives, right?

So what, pedophilia is suddenly bad when a conservative does it?

>alt-right
Yes, sure, since alt-right has no definition, therefore it can mean anything.

I don't understand , everyone here hated that faggot a week ago and now he's some hero to Sup Forums. it seems like ((they)) just made milo as controlled opposition and they got shareblue to act like we care

what is alt right

you mean clearblue posing as the 'alt-right' will defend this
i hope in time you realize how stupid you all have been

I just busted my ass in another thread trying to disassociate Richard Spencer from Sup Forums for this reason. Sup Forums is not alt-right, that is media memery.

Pedophilia is wrong 100% of the time. No exceptions.

13-18 year old's are not children though. When I was 13 I spent probably 60% of my free time trying to find girls who would let me finger them, literally couldn't stop getting boners every time I even smelled a girls hair.

I don't know... 13 might be way too young but at 15, 16 or 17 if you don't know what you want to do with your genitals at that point then you should be euthanized because you're fucking retarded.

>Gay
>Catholic
>Jewish
>Pederast
>Alt-right

Umm no.

Enemy of my enemy boo boo

Watching the smug, condescending pile on by the left made me really sympathetic for Milo

>alt-right
>real
also
>Milo
>anyone who isn't some right leaning cuckservative caring about him

Ayden go home, you're drunk.

lol yup

The cuckservatives are the ones who just sold him out tho

the left have been defending pedos for fucking decades and now all of sudden they smear someone on the right as having done the same thing they're doing and it's wrong now
fuck my cunt

>Milo start dropping name on rich pedo stars
>They sue Milo for defemation
>Milo loses cause he cant prove they acually molested children
>???
>profit!

also
Milo never molested any child
Never said he wanted to change laws on age of concent
Just admitted he's attracted to underage, nothing wrong as long as he keeps thoughts from actions.

Stop the shilling, nothing to see here.

I like how liberals are really trying to push the focus off them and make us seem like the bad guys. This comic had red herring written all over it. It wants you to hate on the alt-right and not look at the fact that democrats molesting children.

The kids in the Comet Ping Pong dungeon are younger than 13

what in the fuck is the alt right? is there a set definition? like do i have to hate gays, immigration, all social programs, only want nationalistic policies, etc? is there a checklist i can conform to? or is it just a catch all boogey monster term since calling people nazis and racists every 2 seconds has diluted those terms?

Is that the amazing atheist?

the alt-right should have an entirely absurdist PR front regardless of what people believe or do

this is the best response to PROJECT MOCKINGBIRD and COINTELPRO and other concerted efforts at mainstream media disinformation that have been going on for decades

I love liberally the alt right throws the word "fact" around. Is this another alternative fact?

Good thing now that we support pedophilia liberals will stop pushing to legalize it.

>Just admitted he's attracted to underage

If nobody wanted to have sex with underage children, there would not be any laws against it.

>said the liberal while simultaneously loving fags and muslims

>Just admitted he's attracted to underage, nothing wrong as long as he keeps thoughts from actions.
He's attracted to older black men though.
He just said getting raped by an old priest made him who he was and is grateful, but it doesn't apply to everyone.

>molesting children should be legal

I am going to have to ask for a proofs on this one

So pizzagate is real?

So is this pro or against pedophilia? I can't tell with liberal mental gymnastics.

bretty gud ma8te

>Bors

alt right definitely has a definition. try again, /r/the_donald

Milo was misquoted into making people think he thinks it's okay to fuck 12 year old boys

>Bors
What is there to defend? His entire career fits in one image, courteously attached herein.

>someone is raped as a child
>bash them for it and call them a monster

The left never misses a chance to show the world that they are the worst scum on this planet.

Fucking knew Milo was controlled op from the start, they assumed us a label, built this fagget up under their label, then tore him down to discredit people who mostly rejected him from the start.
He was never Sup Forumss guy, if he was to you then you're a fuck.

You're not getting any sheckles from this shilling, you might as well get a job at walmart. 1/10

alt-right means "any faction of nonliberals who i fear will challenge my worldview and thus i will label them as frog-loving child molester white supremacists in the hopes of discrediting them"

>1 post by this ID

but milo isnt a pedo

>Kings and God

Yeah, no.

>he takes the """alt right""" meme seriously
>he self-describes as alt right
>he wears a media label, designed to delegtimise people, as a badge of honour

A label invented by the media to delegitimise anyone with a dissenting or alternative view and immediately liken them to a nazi.

Your own fault you like alt-lite and kikebart.

why dont you faggots just ignore these shills?

All a term like """alt right""" does is further divide, as you've seen with some labelling others as "alt lite". I think anyone that unironically describes themselves as "alt right" doesn't really understand why places like Sup Forums are so good at shaping culture. Sup Forums and Sup Forums and other chan sites are an amalgamation of all different kinds of people. It's the chaotic anonymity that makes it so hard for the MSM to bottle and understand; a sub-culture that completely caught them off guard. People here might have broad ideas they agree on, but there's arguments in virtually every thread about every topic. That's why this place is good. Uniforming under an umbrella term because most of Sup Forums rejects PC culture and globalism is stupid. Figureheads are stupid and easily taken down. When they act stupidly, it becomes a reflection of their "movement". The "alt right" in its current form is a convenient term for the media to label something they don't really understand, and a term for ego maniacs to feel important.

Yeah Sup Forums has always kept him at arm's length.

They shilled both sides of this faggot's downfall to try to make us care.

Just remember, Sup Forums never cared.

>Altright
>media lable

Do you fucking understand now when I say that there's no such thing as an "alt-right", it's a made up term by the MSM and the HRC campaign to marginalize anyone opposed to the leftist agenda???

Fucking twats. Sage this shit. Don't label yourself and throw away your anonymity.

The amount of strawmanning from the left on this situation amuses me to no end. So many things wring with this comic

Hello Salon

Sup Forums is not the alt-right, none of us here represent it.

Milo is not and has never been alt right so I don't really get the point of this?

Why are there always threads like this? Are they legit or mocking liberals?

>Sup Forums is unironically falling for a deep state CIA hit against one of the biggest threats to the Marxist neocon stranglehold on the right because "muh ideological purity"
nice job morons

Milo didnt molest anyone, HE WAS THE ONE MOLESTED...

Does CTR even try?
Do they think we're idiots without a clue as to whats happened?

Go to cuckeddit with that shit

Wrong. the alt-right is literally kotakuinaction by way of le_donald. As much as they try to disown it you can trace everything back to fucking manchild videogame shit.

there is no alt-right it's just a fucking meme invented by the media, they label anything they don't like as alt-right.

They trying to put us in a box and it doesnt work because we are truly diverse

No one here liked Milo except for faggots and reddit refugees.

>doesnt realise "alt-right" wasnt even a term before hillary made it up
try harder shariablue.

this

ex of redit refugee

>implying I ever liked Milo

5-year olds and 13 year old aren't the same.

Go after NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association)

GIVE THEM NO QUARTER!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

Fuck off Shariablue

libertarian leave

Seriously that faggot should have been dropped. I knew he would come out and say some retarded shit and now he's being hung around our necks whether we like it or not. He was always a total cunt anyway, riding on out coattails.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It is important to note the difference between attraction to or sex with teenagers and attraction to or sex with children, because this is how the media plays several different little games.

Firstly, as outlined, they are able to pretend that there are “good homosexuals,” when historically it was always common knowledge that homosexuals target teenage boys.

Everyone was aware of this, before the Jews invented the “Hollywood Homo” who doesn’t do this.

Secondly, by grouping teenagers with actual children, Jews are able to destroy the concept of pedophilia by linking it to sex with teenagers. Because if the word for sex with a 15-year-old is the same as the word for sex with a 5-year-old, they’re able to ultimately discredit the concept altogether.

The retarded narrative itself is a side issue, of course. But look – the Jew X-Men director has been charged with actually having sex with teenage boys, and he’s still allowed to produce 200 million dollar films for Fox. MILO effectively said that this is just normal homosexual behavior – he didn’t even say he does it himself – and that’s what they’re lynching him over.

You see, there is a connection between the clip where he says Jews run the media and the clip where he says gay men have sex with teenage boys – both are truths which he thought he was allowed to tell because he is members of both groups, but in fact, he is looked at as a traitor to these groups for giving away their secrets.

and get killed so the elites can drink their DMT infused blood

so (((milo))) was a plant after all?

This thread was brought to you by
EVAN MACMUFFINS 75k daily burnrate.
3letterfaggots btfo

Sup Forums NEVER LIKED MILO FAGGOTOPOLFUCKER YOU FUCKING RETARDED SHILLS

HE WAS A USEFUL JEWISH FAGGOT KIKE NIGGER WHO MADE MORE NORMIES VOTE FOR TRUMP

GO FUCK YOURSELF

DELETE THIS NOW YOU DIRTY RACIST ANTISEMITE

Richard Spencer coining the term to an audience of 20 people doesn't mean anything. The American MSM, with directions from Hillary's team, spammed the "alt right" hard last year. It was their baby. A gentle but subversive suggestion to the electorate that if you vote Trump, you're aligning with nazis.

Get back to the oven scholmo

Broke my irony sensors tbqhwym8

Is pizzagate the only argument leftists have?

More or less this. I would've thought "that's a bit odd" in other circumstances, but deeming him dogpiled with massive exaggeration and outright lies made me hate the media far more. This may be part of what makes Trump successful. He can make crass remarks about pussy grabbing and the public hates the media more for over exaggerating it to claiming it was him recounting sexual assault.

I did a poll about a week ago and found that 21% of Sup Forums identify as "alt right" and 79% do not. Of course it wasn't scientific and the results aren't watertight, but past polls have been done here asking anons the same thing and they all return the same, or very similar, results. There's about a 80:20 split on Sup Forums of non-alt right to alt right.

How dare he say it's okay to have sex with people who can legally have sex anyway in some US states!

fpbp

YOU AGAIN YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!

STOP DEFENDING MILO!

WE'VE HAD THIS CONVERSATION MANY TIMES BEFORE!

And if you are going to shill, make sure you change your proxy, Finland.

Too obvious.

>1 post by this ID

so, you did a poll on pol?

Rick says I'm not allowed to spend too much time in a single thread.

Sometimes I check back in to make sure it's working though.