American hero who stood up against corrupt cops and occultist corrupt shadow government

American hero who stood up against corrupt cops and occultist corrupt shadow government

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahc4O68CUuI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXKAleVdp6s
youtube.com/watch?v=yTiGTV8zB9c
youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q
youtube.com/watch?v=u7zYmeOmUzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't corner

RIP in pease
wish you got the high score bro

the dorner

Holy shit that was wild. We are due for an epic happening

chocolate rambo

good times

remember when they said they found his wallet at the airport, and then said they found it in the burnt down cabin? wew lad

>3333
Kek wills it

Chocolate Rambo is eternal, RIP IN PEACE.

remember when they burned him alive so that he couldn't talk and tell people what he knew?

WEWWWWWWWWWWWWW
youtube.com/watch?v=ahc4O68CUuI

I guess this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXKAleVdp6s

This was before I found Sup Forums. I remember it from the news but what can you guys tell me about this hero?

you want a quick rundown? :^)

go read the archives mate.

Please, I need some info so I won't get boged down in assumption.

video of the incident for those who haven't seen or heard about this guy

truly a shame

>youtube.com/watch?v=yTiGTV8zB9c

what do you take me for?

wish all nogs were as based as the dorner

That or just a schizophrenic nigger. I wonder which?

You missed some good times kiddo, real fun times.

he has spoken

Oh boy here we go, what will it be this time?

>I wonder which?
even still after Trump, Hillary, Podesta, Pizza, and south korean occult government being found out?

cuck.

it's the same story you racist

Sup Forums was still pretty libertarian when it happened so was siding with him against the cops despite him being of the chocolate persuasion

pretty comforting to know no matter the current meme ideology on here the edgy option will always be supported

PRAISE KEK

RACIST AMERICANS

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

I miss those days so much, nostalgia, youth, and days gone by. Such a perfect representation of development for a large portion of users on here, I suspect.

Thanks Chris, cya in heaven.

R E M I N D E R

youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q

>burn it down
and american feel safe around these psychos?

Still a nigger.

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Dindu cop got fired for being a retard and chimped out, killed some cops and their family members, manhunt lasted a few days.

RIP Chocolate Rambo. I fucking miss Dorner.

Does anyone remember the user that found the pics of his house riddled with bullet holes? Pictures of police and repairmen replacing the window frames that had bullet holes in them (probably in Dorner's bedroom). Was in AP photos but nobody ever described it as such / noticed it, "officially".

Me too buddy.

He was our guy through and through.

RIP CHRIS!!!

he knew about the corruption and was shut down.

same type of corruption as podesta and friends

IMPLYING AN INCENDIARY GRENADE COULD EVER BE AS GOOD AS A NOOSE

Start of the 2013 meme season and the beginning of the legit manifestation of powerful meme magics that finally broke the reality barrier later that year with the ZimZam trial and Don West being confirmed as a spooky skeleton.

That was a pretty bad time to be pretty much anywhere in the area.

Cops were puckered so bad you could bend rebar in their ass. Fuckers would pull people over because their factory tint looked too black. Cocksuckers were pulling people over to remind them their registration was due in 6 months.

RiP based dorner

Found one of the pics, note the bullet holes in the stucco of the building, especially around the window. There are closer pics out there, including a repairman with a drill apparently removing the window.

the world, and largely the US, are run by corrupt evildoers.

F

Daily reminder that LAPD shot more people trying to capture Dorner than the amount of times they actually shot Dorner.
>he shot himself
>they burnt the house down.

Still no one noticed my big reference. Pay attention guys.

>WHEN KEK, WHEN?
WHEN KEK, WHEN?
>WHEN KEK, WHEN?
WHEN KEK, WHEN?
>WHEN KEK, WHEN?
WHEN KEK, WHEN?
>WHEN KEK, WHEN?
WHEN KEK, WHEN?
>WHEN KEK, WHEN?
WHEN KEK, WHEN?
>WHEN KEK, WHEN?
WHEN KEK, WHEN?
>WHEN KEK, WHEN?
WHEN KEK, WHEN?

They cornered the Dorner in reality, but they could never corner the Dorner after death!

see

This

youtube.com/watch?v=u7zYmeOmUzA

One of the few happenings I missed.

I never even got to hear his un-spun ideology.

SAD!

Intense stuff.

tfw you still remember the bullshit surrounding "the fire" that "they" pulled

RIP

dorner was the start of nu Sup Forums and muh based niggers. dorner's manifesto specifically stated that he was pro gun confiscation and made a note that people shouldn't have access to the types of weapons he would use to go on his spree. he was an antri freedom lefty nigger who got bullied by his colleagues and was probably a homo

Fair seas and following winds, shipmate.

Cops weren't corrupt. Dorner was a BLM crybaby who tried to abuse the system into pushing his anti-white agenda.