Exodus Contingency General:

We discuss Sup Forums plan for exodus should the censorship, shilling, and spying mortally wound our ability to effectively meme. With the recent censorship of piefence and the normie surveillance of HWNDU threads, it has become apparent that such a contingency be made so that in the case of sudden need, we may convene in one location.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree.

Important enough for a bump. Which chan board has the most similar culture?

all of them.

Dangerous thought to entertain... but yes.

I think that it needs to be one of the least known. The question is how do we spread the word of our new location quietly enough to be effective? Random posts of

Pssst. When 4pol dies meet at ______?

Do we code name it?

x2 chan?

business plan:

be the first encrypted somehow always-available somehow new source.

ok go

if you do end up going to another place, make sure to lurk for at least two years before posting. nobody needs more newfags. srs.

we dont need to leave this place though. this is the fastest moving board with the most people. we need good people to hold the front lines. we've taken numerous hits before. the shills wont win

cant we just make a hidden discord server

My friends and I ended up constructing a meme magic terrorist cell (organizationally NSA niggers, please no kill) in the form of a group chat. I assume that we'd all just splinter when the news hit and make ourselves a promised land asap

If we keep retreating how will we ever win the war?

Checked.

While I agree with you in general, there can be no argument that our meme power has been severely handicapped, and has been in steady decline if for no other reason than normie awareness.

r/politics

Also, it is a contingency plan after all. I was never suggesting we leave it now.

this is if Sup Forums ever gets shut down. but we wont let that happen. this is just a backup plan

Leaf is right, kek needs positive momentum to do his work

Checked, Alt right alt right alt right

Endchan is by far the most obscure.
Normies will be scared off by muh deepwebz.
On the other hand though, Endchan is literally batshit insane and populated with at least 200 FBI Agents at all times.
Still better than 8dicks.

take 9gag

4pol.org. i'm 70% finished. any c# fags want to help? this isn't a message board like the others have been shilling; it's a brand new platform.

I was thinking endchan as well. Been lurking it recently.

Redpill me, haven't heard about this place. Is it just some onion link?

lainchan is muh favorite

all that remains is to create our own shadow alt left to do our bidding.

Checked.

Not one step back!

I'm not too good with front end, but I can help with backend stuff

My beoved brothers!

Each one of us should also start some FB sites and sites on other social media and start subtly redpilling the normies.

/pol is a crib and we owe so much to it. But there are so many strangers now. So many organizations and shills...

We need to multiply Sup Forums. We need to infect all of the internet and real life with the power of kek.

I started out my own site a few months ago. Got 11 000 people and I pass under the radar, because I play it subtle.

IRL meetup at Trump Tower in NYC. From there we march and/or ride our mobility scooters to the White House and stage a coup
Would be more fun to take over a fandom sub and culturally appropriate their jargon as codespeak

i got an idea. ok hear me out on this. if the normies raid us and DO take us over
>implying they have a fighting chance
we take over there shitty websites. i say they take down our board. we take over tumblr

Oh shit. It's time.

Checked, bong. Cool pepe. Sometimes i'm hillary posting on plebbit and I feel like I've become so ironic that I'm just making fun of myself

i wouldn't worry. by killing this concentrated place of filth and heresy, they will make us poison the masses even faster.

Agreed, we should only move when they actually shut this place down. They're no doubt trying to infiltrate and undermine, but they haven't reached a schorched-earth policy yet

Whitnessed.

you know what. this might actually work. i like this idea.

/po/ would be the obvious choice

4 + 4 chans pol is also a good option

If you don't already know where we go if Sup Forums goes down you don't deserve to be on the lifeboat.

>There we go, infected lymph node almost out
>Jesus fuck I just dropped it in his stomach

Still. A plan is in order.

This.

If history of the Jews be Muslims have taught me anything, it's that a diaspora can Garner more influence than any unified state.

THIS

Johnny Appleseed-tier redpilling

That would actually be really, REALLY fun.

Long hair makes you look like a girl, you ugly faggot.

>not "whitenessed"

I hate how shitty infinity chan is. Not smooth at all.

onion Sup Forums basically.
Probably the most 'oldfag' populated out of the existing *chans.

kek (be praised)

The UK is so ripe for this by the way. And if nothing else, we really shouldn't let the brexit vote anniversary be forgotten. June 23rd.

People have already started to put hope in my site and they actually want to start a movement.

I pose as a mere conservative with edgy humour. Subtle Sup Forums hints, nothing over the edge though.

People are converting. Getting fan-mail and fan-art.

Meme magic is real.

It is time to put real faith into it.

We have to multiply.

Using onion would be a good way of protecting homebase from normies and a good number of subverters

i suggest endchan

current posters will hate all of us however

This indeed, would make CTR ish peoples jobs much harder, if not impossible. We should not stay contained

It's almost become our dutie to redpill, irl and on the web. More of us need to start doing this more, myself included

Gotcha. Thanks man. It's probably riddled with honeypots and Assassin LARPfags though.
True, but I think it would ultimately detract from what we're trying to do. The more people we expose, the better. Even if newfaggotry take place. I think a better solution would be a roaming indexed site, kind of like how the torrents do it.

IRL I also try to subtly redpill, hiding power level is a tough job sometimes though

That way, they just can't stop us. We will be everywhere and nowhere in particular.

Like cultural marxists. Only inversed.

Our very own critical theory. Destroying the establishment.

We'll know each other by our memes, but they won't know.

We need to create infinite gateways all leading only to one place...

not really. the politics board is extremely slow. under 12000 posts total

tried setting up a new twitter and the account was immediately suspended. i'll have a splash page set up soon where you can contact me. right now it points to kek on wikipedia.

Checked

Our enemies' lies have corrupted the minds of our people. They know not right form wrong. Black is white and white is black.

We owe it to our friends, our families, our communities and our countries to spread the Truth. We have meditated long enough in this chamber. We have seen what lies behind their wicked veil.

It's time we bring this to the world.

Evangelization is necessary at this stage. Truth resonates, so spread it. The average voter will ever actually buy the 1488 garbage in its ideological entirely, but they will listen to the salient points about nationalism

ye shall redpill the normies. never again shall they ignore that which is true and be mislead by satan. and so it was. and it was good.

The most important thing is doing it slowly and gradually... Relying on facts and playing the irony card so that people can't distinguish if youmean something until they come to see the truth of it.

Kek supports these numbers nigger faggot

Another key part of this is entertainment. There's a severe lack of fun right wing media.

It can be something as simple as Sup Forums-flavored voiceovers, like team 4 star did with DBZ, but obviously with a redpilled theme

really it doesn't matter where we go as long as we stay mobile. If they snuff out Sup Forums, anywhere we go will subsequently be destroyed. We could use this to our advantage, painting targets and then forcing the destruction of innocent boards across the web. Everyone would feel the pain of shadowbanning and thought-policing as they play whack-a-mole on an international scale.

We've developed a vernacular that could be used to signal each other outside of the containment board of Sup Forums. Whether it be a youtube chat or a fb page, we could convene, develop memes, then move on. It's almost in our interest that they destroy Sup Forums.

Bump

Exactly. Irony is the hinge carrying the fat redpill door to its resting place

>Which chan board has the most similar culture?

/b

Just say something retard, this is an active thread

A calendar with a migration pattern, nomad and oasis style, come an emergency? I guess you guy's would have to plan it because
>newfag+general noob,

I disagree. They're pretty distinct, and have been since their genesis

Full stack guy here. My day job is .net c#, but why c#?

We must.

Trump is NOT ENOUGH. Trump is our creation. Nothing compared to what we can bring to the world if we SPREAD.

I say: Redpill the world!

We can and must!

One Sup Forums got them afraid? How about thousands, millions sprouting like fungi? UNCONTAINABLE! FREE! A few mouths can be silenced.
But what about millions?

Let us copy our ideas into the minds of normies! WE KNOW HOW! EVERY ONE OF US KNOWS HOW!

Most redpilled non chan forum ive ever seen.

Also ive never seen a thread pruned, censored or deleted and never seen a troll there, seriously...

www.nrg
Is
Eternal
Dot com

because my day job is also c#. why not stick with something you are an expert with?

Kek. It was attached to a post-election rant about how she was going to be victimized as a bisexual womyn. Plus I fucked her before she could reveal her crazy, feel free to save.

NO one is ever going to shut down pol, you dumbasses. Sup Forums is WAY to convenient of a centralized pot to monitor dissent on the internet. If they shut down Sup Forums, we would just go every direction--there would be no 'organized exodus,' for obvious fucking reason. We would all fly apart into every-fucking-where, and this kind of grassroots dissent would be way harder for retards like David Brock and his shareholders to keep tabs on.

Sup Forums is a honeypot; it has become a honeypot, and no one is going to shut this place down unless the left somehow goes full-on fascist stalinist mode overnight. They don't have the resources anymore.

Until then, its a gigantic meme war, and Sup Forums is too convenient of a way for package up the "alt-right" for anyone to consider actually kicking the hornet's nest and risking the hornets all scattering. They will censor everything that Sup Forums touches, but will never directly censor Sup Forums until they're ready to smother the whole nest in one motion.

Come on, now.

Looks pretty interesting. Thanks user.

Okay, fair enough. Would we be at all welcome || would we have to enrich them / how bad is gubment secret agents

I suppose. Microsoft tech is ... well, Microsoft. Compromisable tech.

its the deep web and its also Sup Forums, there are always people watching, just be smart. I wouldn't say we would be "unwelcome", but like any small community that experiences a sudden influx of new members always pushes back at the beginning.

Cool shit. I mainly run algo strats with scripts to earn my shekels on the market, so I'm pretty fire with R & Python. I learned most of the backend stuff to streamline the IT infrastructure required to keep the algotrading server running 24/7 under high (relatively) load.

Everybody go to your local bar or microbrewery and order a White Russian.

Or just meet at Subway instead.

I also lied to you, just under 34k posts, not 12

There's also the intelligence board on deepweb. Although it takes a little bit to be confirmed to post.

Praise kek

Well if Sup Forums's MSM coverage increases and along with it, notoriety, it can easily become a hub for growth more so than containment. Rebellious kids might view it with interest and swallow the red pill

Is the deep web like platform 9 3/4 for google? ? ?
Just kidding.
I've never used any opsec beyond onion & vpn, with a live distro on a usb as a defcon 6 measure. Should I check myself before I wreck myself?

that's why i didnt suggest it, most posters here use it for the convenience of use. they wouldnt go through the trouble of getting approved, hence making a transition with a "full force" less likely to happen.

Stay basic if you don't know what you're doing, go tails. Plenty of guides out there tho.

Gen Z baby. Look it up, pendulum's comin back hard on these leftist faggots.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

True. I don't post there anymore. It is a hassle to get confirmed tho.

Tails is what I was referencing. But you're right, I'll go do me some learnin'

Post-Fact world

How well do you do? I've done some medium sized optimization and optimal control projects and I want to get into this. I've read a couple books on it, but it's really difficult for me to figure out where to get data and which broker to use.

Any frameworks you recommend? I'm trying to understand the practical side.

Yessir Godspeed.
Avoid honeypots~

8pol, obviously

MySpace or Peach (the app).

This is all moot anyways, they can't shut down level 2. The bogs won't let them.