Srsly tho

Srsly tho

>35 year old man goes to /pol to live out fantasy of people being reasonable

lol also true

I didn't need this feel.

35 year old Florida man accidentally corrupts underground meme database causing existing memes to only appear as 8-bit

I feel

Wow, I wonder why no one wanted that tattoo'd, trashy looking walking herpes case with black nail polish. Must be men's fault

>69-year-old woman tweets presumptuously to live out fantasy of winning an election

>bought my first house at 25 years old
>appreciated $40k in 16 months
>thinking about buying a second house for shits and giggles

Should have worked harder to pay down those student loans, then you could get a mortgage and stop cucking yourself on rent.

BTW interest paid on a mortgage is tax deductible.

REPORTING IN!
From my mum's property.
That she got from my dad in the divorce.

is that me from the future?

housing costs have gone from 60k to 300k in 10 years here. at this rate it will be cheaper for people to migrate to the mars colony

sims 3 runs like shit tho

>goes to Sup Forums

You left, you Leaf tourist?

It's all we had left.

I'm still surprised it worked.

How the fuck does she play Sims with a keyboard?

Which dad?
Your biological dad or your every 2nd weekend dad?

Checked.

>single child
>boomer parents bought 4 duplexes to rent out in the late 80s
>spent $300,000 on all of them
>worth worth 2.8 million today
>bought their detached house for $100,000
>worth $575,000 today

At least I'm inheriting it all whilst our shitskin immigrants are forever stuck renting.

This one...We will take it back.
Remember the cycle of nations, we have been chosen for something great.

>every 2nd weekend
Good times.

Jokes on you OP, I'm living out of one of my dads beach front condos while working a joke part time job lmao I tell bitches I own it and work in fiance lmao lmao Im 26

Fuck owning a home. Too much normie work. Give me a comfy little den like those apartments from futuristic movies and im all good sitting around late at night with artifical light and drinking coffee thinking about the conspiracies and power players playing chess against each other and using us all like pawns while the news plays in the background with the latest happening. Pretty comfy.

Checked

>government comes to those houses and officially marks that area as section 8
>2 people come to your door to demand you must rent to these poor underprivileged africans or be fined out the ass and homes forcefully taken

what will you do then ????

fuck...

See this.
This is the economics that will destroy nationalism

Places like Australia and NZ, there will never be a crash. EVER.
They will simply open the flood gates to allow unregulated buying of land from everywhere in the world.
The next market 'correction' will see natives being displaced by rich Slavs, Africans, Indian, More chinks and Mexican drug dealers.

All because the boomers sucked the tank dry.

We are unbelievably fucked, and will be slaves in our own countries if something isn't done soon to stop this.
Australia again will become a prison for poor whites.

Non stem normies wont know the glorious feel of making 90k in NC and owning a home by age 26

m8 thats like 16 bit

>be adult
>save shekels
>"buy" house with jew magic (usury)
>everything great for the first few years
>5 years in
>everything starts to break
>property prices spike
>not a good thing, either stay in crappy house or sell and move to a further or smaller home
It's a trap, lads.

>Macbook
>Games

>24 year old downloads the sims 4 to play out girlfriend fantasy

literally me

>be user
>make a retarded choice when presented with a potentially lucrative situation

Those digits...

Is this only for the states? Also how can u write off interest as tax duduct?

>Read news article
>35 yr old IT expert making good money and living with her boyfriend in a rented house
>"buh buh its not mine"

To the trash it goes

You subtract the interest from your taxable income when you file. You can also do this with student loan interest I'm pretty sure.

>those tattoos
really set herself up for success, didn't she

implying anyone can ever leave this amazing place

>falling for the "IT is Good money in 2016++" meme

lmao, he deserved it, really, for being such a chucklefuck

buy that second house and rent it out, get that free income every month, and use it to expand your renter empire
obviously don't rent out to non-whites or you're getting fucked up the ass in repair costs

fucking savage

(total income) - (mortgage/student loan interest paid) = taxable income

The trick is there's a cap on student loan interest at $2500. There's no cap on mortgage interest. So once you start making a lot of money you pay less and less tax because it takes money out of the higher taxed brackets first.

Thanks burgerbro. We'll see what the accoutant says come tax time

I bought my first property, a condo in Lynnwood WA at 23 with the signing bonus I got from Amazon out of college.

Now I'm selling, at age 26 with about 60k in profit, and I'm going to be buying a house worth between 400-500k

Will you murder prostitutes in it too?

So if u have a fuckton of real-estate debt ur tax rate becomes lower? Is that what ur essentially saying?

first post... saddest post

Gee, maybe all that shit on her arm might be part of why she can't afford a home.

fpbfp

>35 year old
If she's in that situation then she's either an unskilled hag or ugly.

>reasonable
>spam cuck as an argument

Dude, I'm here to shitpost, and see the news. That's about all, you dumb canuck.

>advocating a race war which will kill millions
>rational

Fuck off leaf

I just bought a house for 37,000 us
Feels good to live in the mid west also I work as a CNC operator makeing 27 an hour and have no student loans

meh.

>Owning a house after working 6 months.
Sounds like paradise

Fuck man I have better conversations with you guys on tough issues than even my own parents. This is why we don't go outside.

jesus this thread and the magic did we just get a holy warning?

Iktf...Sad!

isnt that what the sims is essentially about? It a property and life simulator.

>Australia again will become a prison for poor whites

>tfw i have actually done this
>several times

It's nice you should move up to lower Wisconsin there is a nice klan population its wonderful because niggers can't buy houses outside of citys

It's not comfy when your fucking landlord refuses to make repairs in timely fashion then right when you least expect it you get a notice that landlord is selling the place and you're out at the end of the lease... assuming you even have a lease.

Wendy's chef here. I'm 6'5 with a 9 inch dick making 180K a year. I bought my first house at 16 and you're all losers.

>Not buying a cheep as shit house and posting on Craigslist about free houseing for a female "companion"
and just kick them out if they don't put out it's like you ugly fuckers don't even try to get puss puss

>cheep as shit house

What fable of yore is this?

Underrated

Middle America that's all I've got to say

I didn't come here to feel though

Canada man... What the fuck happened to us?

It was the chinks wasn't it...

>demand you must rent
that isn't how it works

How dose this make you feel canacuck

Too bad middle America Fucking sucks though, joe brogan.

nice meme but srsly I work in fast food and bought a home at 21

its pretty ghetto but I only invested 12k and if I sold right now I would make upwards of 50k profit

this move has made me more money than I make in 2 years salary

many such cases!

God I fucking hate liberal arts majors. You people are genuine retards. Honestly, please just go die in some hole. You cause over half of the world's problems just by existing and voicing your opinions. We could be ON those planets right now if it wasn't for you.

How does it feel to be a net drain on society? To be a capital waste of air, atoms, and life? Your parents must want to kill themselves every time they go to sleep and hear you typing away hard from the basement, assembling your piece de resistance: a comparative 5000-word essay on Adventure Time's persisting and, as you've put it to them "timeless" themes of metaphorical and concrete dystopia with My Little Pony's personification of a discord that threatens the order of the Equestrian society. IF you spent at least 10% less time at Starbucks shoving your head up your constipated ass, you might realize that all those nights of spoken word and all those times you went out on the street to shill for international charities have ultimately amounted to you: a person milked by society for your voting ability and your enthusiasm, which would have otherwise been directed towards more stoic and inquisitive prospects. You could have seen the glory and unrepentant beauty of our universe; it could have laid at your very fingertips. But you were lazy. You were stupid. You were ignorant. And the worst part is, you'll always be these things. They're a part of you, and I want you to have to live with that, you unbearably enormous douchebag.

I downloaded The Sims 3 to play out my happy loving relationship fantasy.

big cities are for niggers and mexicans. the suburbs are shit in the coastal cities as well.

Keep saying that until your overrun with niggers and spicks
>middle America =White America

Home ownership really is a fantasy, my 250K shitshack is a moneypit and so is any brand new built mcmansion.
Once you factor in the mortgage, costs for repairs/upgrades, heating/cooling, utilities, property tax and insurance you might just be better off renting.

t.mid thirties homeowner

Almost nobody has a house here. I miss living in Canada.

>It was the chinks wasn't it...

That's a big part of it, yeah. Housing market would have crashed already without their foreign noodle bucks. Boomers don't want heavy restrictions on foreign property buying because they own all the property (that hasn't been sold yet) and want their property values to stay nice and high.

fuq m8

> Buying a house for over 120k
You fell for the "it's a good price for the neighborhood meme "

CHINESE GO HOME. YOU RUINED OUR HOUSING MARKET.

>>cheep as shit house
>What fable of yore is this?
not sure what you consider cheap.. but my neighbor just moved in next door. Its a 3 bed doublewide on 9 acres for $55k If you really hate double wides you could build a house there.

The boomers..I should've known.

I live in a city where you are lucky to find anything for under 300K

120K housing ensures you get some trailer home and a neighborhood full of nigs. Get real.

>Living in a city
There's your problem

>city
There in lies your problem. Quit living in cities.

implying boomers have anything to do with Chinese immigration.

Voting the party that allows it?
Pushing to allow Chink dollars to inflate their property values?

The boomer electorate are the reason there is not stricter rules about foreign real estate purchasing in Canada.

Shure
>Ps Janesville WI is 92% white and has a large klan population

hell of a lot better than a ghetto.. 98% white pop in my county.

Sims 3 is on sale lads