Why do I even bother reading the fucking news anymore?

Why do I even bother reading the fucking news anymore?
Look at this shit.

>Mexico's foreign secretary rejects Trump deportation policy

>Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray said his country could not "accept unilateral decisions imposed by one government on another."

How exactly can the Mexican government complain about the USA removing people that have broken the USA's immigration laws?
Do the Mexicans think the Americans need Mexican permission in order to enforce immigration law?

>It is unclear whether the US has authority to force Mexico to accept foreigners.
>But Mr Videgaray said on Wednesday: "We are not going to accept that because we don't have to and it is not in the interest of Mexico."

God speed, Yanks.
I hope Trump uses every single bit of leverage he has to crush these unbelievably arrogant spics.

>"The Mexican government will not hesitate in going to international organisations, starting with the United Nations, to defend human rights, liberties and due process for Mexicans abroad according to international law."

And I hope you stop paying the bills for the UN too.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-39054999

Ohhh veeeey, stop giving us our citizens back, you inhuman monster!

how are we supposed to deal with more mexicans?

They don't have to go home, but they can't stay here

>Mexican intellectuals telling another government that it has to change our rules to keep people breaking our laws.

Arent they hardworking people?

Mexicans think they are entitled to live in USA at this point.
They're unappreciative scum.
They are not entitled to live here. We decide that. It's time to show them that.

Finally forced to reveal what shit they are.

>I hope Trump uses every single bit of leverage he has to crush these unbelievably arrogant spics.

Yep

Who else is going to do the jobs that other Mexicans won't do?

>It is unclear whether the US has authority to force Mexico to accept foreigners

I'm confused. If they are Mexican they are not foreigners, they are simply going back to their homeland where they are legal citizens. Why is this monster not allowing their own citizens to enter their country?

If right and wrong exists, the Mexicans are objectively in the wrong. Which makes us the good guys. We have full moral permission to nuke their country to oblivion.

Hahaha like they have a fucking choice.

top jej this gave me a giggle

>not even mexico wants mexicans

How far into satire can we go?

Maybe Mexico should build a wall

4d chess.

Trump knew he would say this.

Trump will allow non-felons amnesty as a trade for the WALL.

Trump wins morally, and sticks to his promise.

>country won't take back its own countrymen who they allowed to illegally enter our country
that makes them invanders not immigrants.

Time to declare war on mexico.

I think the US is going to be returning anyone who crossed over from Mexico, to Mexico. Which makes perfect sense because Mexico isn't stopping them in the first place.

T.b.h, we should just be executing illegals.

He said he won't take immigrants from Guatemala and such, Trump wants to deport everyone to Mexico even if they aren't Mexican.

Shit's retarded and you gringos don't bother reading before posting.

China executes illegal Muslims all the time. Liberals never complain about that because it's not white people doing it.

This and this

so edgy

If you aren't American, you're a Mexican, every American knows this.

So what will Mexico do? Not take them back? LOL

You have to go back.

Well they like to claim they are Mexican

He said Mexico won't take any non-mexicans, Trump and his people want to deport everyone from South America to Mexico because they can't into geography.

Stop them from coming here and we wont have to give them back.

8% of Mexico's GDP is money stolen from the United States in the form of welfare. Which is why when libshits say Mexican illegals don't get welfare, they're lying, and why Mexico is so pissed that we're finally going to deport their leeches from our nation.

Fuck you, Paco. Your shit hole of a country doesn't stop and even helps them through. They came from Mexico, they go back to Mexico. Not our problem you can't hold your tiny southern border.

>We are not going to accept that because we don't have to and it is not in the interest of Mexico
this is us but about the falklands

Maybe you should fix your Guatemala–Mexico border then dipshit

This.

I'm shoving a sombrero up my ass while eating cheesy nachos while laughing about how gringo's have no culture as we speak.
'ese.

>United Nations
Kek, what are they gonna do? Cry until we get really uncomfortable and give up? The Mexican government is pathetic, they run entierly on bribes, and have no military power. They can do what they want when we send their bean pickers back, but they will stop sending them here.

>it is not in the interest of Mexico.
beaners are so horrible even other mexicans dont ant them

Well they managed to come in through your county, hopefully you can help them getting home!
Don't be intolerant?

No, it doesn't make any sense.

Guatemalans need to be deported to Guatemala, not Mexico, why the fuck should we take them in?

If a country wants to send in their people into your country without your permission that is akin to occupying your territory, it is an act of war. If Mexico wont accept their illegal emigrants they must be bombed into submission.

I must divine Kek's meaning from these numerals

no, they want to send us their worst mexicans

Given we basically own the fucking UN we'll just tell ourselves it's okay.

Kek

I like how they make it seem like Trump has evil plans and he is plotting this.

Its the law that everyone here illegally be subject to deportation. Fucking hell man.

The fact that Mexico doesn't like this proves they benefit from the status quo. They like dumping criminals and unskilled labor on us, and letting drugs reach our cities.

They came in from Mexico. They are Mexico's problem.

FEET

HIGHER

take them back? they aren't Mexicans, they're Guatemalans or whatever.

you let them walk north, let them walk back south.

Because Mexico let them past the border.

>not enforcing current US law
>ha, we win

How about we kick them all out and still make Mexico pay for it?

Because to get to the United States border the Guatemalans need to cross Mexico

Why do we have to account for your border control as well?
You let them in as illegals when they illegal cross into your country
They go back as illegals who are now part of your country

Fucking sucks huh?

This retard was complaining because apparently someone in the US said that they would send any illegal inmigrant from any country to Mexico, but that's incorrect and it has already been cleared up.

Where to? Mexico? I live in Mx.

Topkek.
>When USA sends us our people, they're not sending our best

>isn't afraid to go to the UN about this
We ARE the UN

all browns are mexican to me, they are welcome here

I predict a massive Mexican migration to Sweden. And Sweden will spread their asscheeks for the 5'2 fuckers then evict the remaining elderly people to make housing space because the men are all too feminine to do construction.

If mexico has such strict border policies to its southern neighbira, then how do so many guatemalens get through our southern border?

I'm serious, what power does Mexico have to stop this from happening?

Trump would have to seize the assets of Mil Familias in order to make that happen.

underrated

Its treason then

that's what i thought this was about
this thread is fake news
your network is garbage

No, it's because Mexico operates an open sewer from all of central and south america right into the US.
Fuck Mexico and fuck mestizos

they came from mexico, they go back to mexico.

you can figure out what to do with them

Mexico has a southern border wall to keep Colombians/etc out but they complain that USA wants a wall to keep them out lol
Fuck you Mexico you created this problem now reap what you sow

>muh human right to intrude on the sovereignty of another nation

Fuck you, Mexico. You have no right to the clay of another country and an illegal is a fucking criminal by default.

None.

70% of their exports go to us and they receive 50 billion in direct aid (2% of their entire economy) from remittances from the US. They have no power, they're just trying to save face.

To Guatemala

>mexico
>defend human rights

This.

If Mexico doesn't want foreigners being tossed back into their country then they shouldn't be letting them come in the first place.

Mexico shoots people on sight for crossing their southern border wall. What hypocrites. If only we shot Mexicans on sight at the border.

You let them through taconigger. Its your resonsibility to take them the rest of the way.

>Mexico will not hesitate to defend human rights.
Yes it will you preposterous Mexican! The only human rights role I am aware of, that the Mexican state has ever expressed any interest in, is holding victims down so attackers can have an easier time!

>a nation sends you its people (their rejects) illegally by the millions
>that nation needs to approve of your plans to deport those people before you can go ahead
>that nation doesn't approve of any plan that would involve deportation
whew

Mil Familias. Trump needs to seize their assets.

Toss them over your southern border, they can be Guatemala's problems instead

Mexican government has this coming. Everyone knows that they were handing out guides on how to cross the boarder

What did Kek mean by this? Especially the last one...

You need sources.

inb4 breitbart, infowars, etc... lmao

but muh human rights

Mexico shoots people on sight for crossing their southern border btw

Can I just take a moment to say how great it feels to have all these non-Americans ralleying behind us on this? You're all great. We'll make you all great again as well, Trump directly makes fun of your leaders.

How about you go fuck yourself? They are not our problem, send them to their home countries not ours.

*rallying

This.

Mexico's immigration laws are one-way. You can't just go move over there illegally as a US citizen. You'd be deported. At best.

It's stupid for them to expect special treatment.

We are thinking of doing the exact opposite in retaliation, I'm not even kidding, elected officials just said they might let everyone through just to piss off Trump.

stop being racist, we should give them a lesson and accept everyone here

Are you implying that South American countries are incapable of upholding basic human rights?!

That's incredibly racist, user. You should feel bad.

You indians all look the same so who cares?

>NO, STUPID PRIVILGED WHITE MAN, YOU CANT DEPORT MY PEOPLE FROM YOUR COUNTRY WHEN THEY ENTER IT ILLEGALLY LIKE A FUCKING INVADING ARMY
>I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DEPORT MY PEOPLE FROM ITS TERRITORY.

Mexico is so entertaining sometimes. It's like giving a chihuahua 3 tabs of LSD and recording it.

Nothing it ever does will matter, but its still pretty damn funny.

They also managed to get into yours, not only that they also took "your" jobs.

God this board is so fucking dumb.
Mexico can pull a Trump muslim ban, but with the United States and say no one is being allowed into Mexico from the US. Trump can't just force the illegal immigrants back into Mexico, bc a lot aren't even from Mexico...without bringing both sides close to war -if Mexico makes this move....

Sauce? I've never heard of this and am interested.

>I'm going to flood my country with shitty undocumented immigrants to prove a point to the person that feeds me

Wow, what can possibly go wrong

Is this the power of Mexican Intellectuals?

Man, how many times am I gonna say it: Take Down Mil Familias.

>allowing immigrants to flood your country just to antagonize a person who could ruin your economy

Are you one of those Mexican intellectuals o keep hearing about?

Don't be racist.

Condoms, you filthy turd world papist.

We are accepting our immigrants, we are not accepting Guatemalans though.

ohnothatsucks.jpg