CNN is in pre-damage control

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-R1XK3cRt0I
youtube.com/watch?v=0_W5cDjy3uU
youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/james-okeefe-about-smoke-cnn-tells-hannity-hes-set-release-hundreds-hours-newsroom-f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

#FakeNewsNetwork

was it being released today? or have i just been on for so long today I think it's yesterday?

RELEASE THEM NOW WHY WAIT

>James O'Keefe, conservatie provocateur, targets CNN with secret recor[ding?]
Oh, this gotta be good. In such situation, it's the best recording. O'Keefe done America good around elections with the stuff he had about democratic corruption. I wonder what he'll whip out now.

tomorrow

QUICK POST YOUR CNN WAIFU TO PREVENT THEM FROM BEING THROWN IN PRISON TOMORROW

Fake Jake is still under utilized

>O'Queef

JAKE THE FAKE ABOUT TO GET REKT AGAIN

Can't wait to see how CNN spins it

Hopefully O'Queef has some good dirt

i have no idea what message that tweet is trying to convey

I thought publicly announcing the release of these videos in advance was a mistake, but man this is beautiful. CNN will scurry, sound the trumpets, and try to tell everyone to watch out for fake news, and it just makes them look ever more guilty and desperate.

Give this man a pulitzer already

Nope. If someone will prove shills deserve it, it'll be fitting. Politics aside, some shit CNN pulled in the past few months was antithesis to the tenets of the very occupation they were supposedly representing. Maybe if their media news network will get solid slap on the bottom for, they will start reporting news the way reporters should instead of going fully about sensationalist shit bent around their chosen narrative.

if that is your waifu you need higher standards

I'm sure it's real, but that's also what bugs me: why the fuck would you tell the entire world who you're targeting before you do it? That's Obama-tier logic.

O'keefe delivers

but he is a fucking teaser

99% of O'Keefes videos are either out of context or fucking nothing.

What's he going to do, go into the CNN bathroom, find Brooke Baldwin's tampon, and claim that's blood from abortions they do right at CNN headquarters?

When tomorrow is he realising them?

youtube.com/watch?v=-R1XK3cRt0I

Tomorrow's yesterday is today senpai

fpbp

did someone call for the kateposter?

youtube.com/watch?v=0_W5cDjy3uU

brian stelter is the most effeminate nasty jew on CNN

O'keefe is pretty fucking stupid for announcing it beforehand.

Now the Zombies that believe the media will not be affected.

she's my waifu too

the cutest girl on news imo

too bad there aren't that many good pics of her in search engine

Doubt anyone will be imprisoned , probably banter between the anchors , they will say shit that's not technically illegal but might damn CNNs ratings. I doubt there have Hillary or Soros sitting off screen

Remember, goy, it's illegal for you lowly gentiles to watch these videos. Journalists have an exception.

Evil MSM will pay for what they've done

Don't worry, they're release the real nukes before the election!

youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU

this. im out of the loop on context here

whys her mouth so big

They dared to control what we think.

thursday....better?

I CALL KAYLEIGH

Not illegal*

Yes and no. People who are waist-deep in CNN ass will ignore or oppose O'Keefe's recording but they would likely anyway. With such a teaser, however, he gets everyone else somewhat excited and paying attention while allowing the news to spread so when he'll drop it, there will be people ready to check it, spread, comment.

He blesses this post

>James O'Keefe
gtfo

what is supposed to happen? ideally, for you guys, what big scoop is about to break?

The Great Meme War II is in full bloom.

>We just pretended to break the law

Fuck dumpf and fuck white people.

CHECKED

GET FUCKED SHILLBLUE

I think if it'd turn out that CNN accepted big bribe from someone like Soros to agree to spread lies and provoke people and he'd have admission of that made by some major CNN figure on tape it'd be both a major shitstorm and some really powerful hit against shill networks.

the bigger the mouth allows for the ability to spread bigger lies. even if i didn't know this bitch was with cnn you can tell she has a fake personality

Do you think trumps been told about these tapes and that's why he was just shitting on CNN extra hard at that epic press conference last week? 7D multidimensional string theory enabled tic tac toe?

IT'S ILLEGAL NOT TO WATCH CNN

>Not CounterfeitNewsNetwork

>CNN BREAKING NEWS: This guy who's a liar alleged we're fake news, he has a history, he even lied about ACORN and feminisms, nothing to see here goyim, now watch us hype it up all night like retards.

They're so fucking stupid

Why would you want to slam George Takei? guy was wonderful troll back in his day. People to this day check his ebay/amazon reviews.

I don't think there'll be much that would surprise us, I expect it will just be a compilation of CNN staff saying subversive shit and generally being objectionable people

And a display of their appalling journalistic ethics but we know about that already

GOD he's such a little attention-seeking faggot.

If he wasn't such a cunt and if he had any fucking sense he'd just release shit without warning and let the media go into full panic mode instead of announcing days ahead of time and giving them time to circle the wagons and mount a defense.

to suck multiple dicks at once

If they did it once, they'll do it again - especially since they never owned up to what they did. It's just not possible now to ever trust them again now that they've shown their true colors.

If you oppose the God-Emperor now, nothing from your past can save you.

How do I become an e-pundit?

Brooke Baldwin is mine.

They all deserve to be shot to be honest with you fampai

You can't keep fucking with the public like this and expect no backlash.

wtf that happened more than once? or am i remembering it wrong.

Wasnt he talking to someone else a different time?

I am pretty sure it happened only once though there were similar situations where the feed cut off - even recently when some politician (was it Sanders?) jokingly called CNN "fake news" and after a second he said he's joking before it turned out he cannot hear the studio anymore and his connection was lost.

maybe you saw an edit

>mfw o keefe announces when he releases the videos

why would you do that

they could kill you before you release it, you fucking madman. thats how they killed MJ

>I'm gonna expose those shadowy guys
>promptly gets overdosed while laying down

just release them without saying when.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/james-okeefe-about-smoke-cnn-tells-hannity-hes-set-release-hundreds-hours-newsroom-f

Michael Jackson?

O Keefe is the real showman here

Its mostly about the hypocrisy now with the Milo thing. He gets a pass just because hes a champion for the left.

This is different than letting military plans go out before enacting them. There's no retreating, and there's no preparation they can do because they don't know what he has. It's just giving them a chance to do something stupid beforehand trying to instill some kind of pre-emptive damage control.

Reddit

No Fuck you. He's /ourdisappointment/

He probably already has the shit he needs to make a video or series of videos.

He has the data. He loves to build up HYPE, but he's like Nintendo in this regard

Its james o'keefe so itll be low level people discussing how the news is manufactured for ratings.

He never has anything really big but he always given our confirmation bias a boost. We know they are shady, it wont be illegal, itll just embarrass them for a short period of time because normies dont gie a fuck about ethics they give a fuck about sensationalism.