What will it take for you to dump Trump?

As a woman who voted for her, it just makes me so mad that Trump hasn't been impeached yet.
His executive orders are illegal, yet none of you alleged "patriots" actually care about the Constitution or the words on the Statue of Liberty.
Right now, I am NOT PROUD to be an American, where I no longer know if I'm free.
Shame.
For shame.

Hey bb wan sum fuk?

are you a loli?

Show tits sweetie *sips tea*

Tits or gtfo

IT WAS MY TURN!!!!!!!!

Not trying to tell me what I think, would be a good start. I honestly don't think you're capable of doing that, though.

Nothing. You're right. If you're looking for (((principles))) you've come to the wrong place. The words on the Statue of Liberty were added in the late 19th century by (((Emma Lazarus))) as a way to transform the US from a people to an idea, so we can flood it with shitskins and destroy our culture in exchange for an obedient, easily manipulable underclass. We like winning, and beating your shitty degenerative culture back into the dirt where it belongs. You're upset? Good. I wipe my ass with your feelings.

>> "his executive orders are illegal"

Federal Immigration Law Section 1182(f)

“Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate”

Yeah, pretty sure his most controversial executive order was totally legal.

Never you fool. Not for all the tea in china, nor for all the gold of the jews.

As a proud woman of color, it's hilarious to see drumpf crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Unless a woman is an albino, then they are a woman of color.

Also, he has the codes already.

I'll dump Trump when he is my King and I can finally stop caring about politics.

are you retarded or just black?

>people unironically using words on a gift from France to dictate what laws we can and can't have

I know OP is trolling, but seeing people actually making that argument is insane

Yeah, he should be impeached for leaving the unconstitutional DACA in place.

>words on the Statue of Liberty.
You're welcome.

Have this, too

First off
>Anime reaction pick
I guarantee your a false flag troll, but in the off chance you aren't please explain which of his executive orders are illegal and why?

NO ONE cares that you're a woman shut up bitch you're retarded

> OP being troll
> but not answering would be boring

> what will it take for you to dump Trump

Trump adopting the mindset of Ms. "Voting-me-because-i-have-a-Vagina-is-the-right-thing-to-do"

> His executive orders are illegal
Are they? It seems that you don't know the difference betwenn something being "illegal" and something being "illegitimate".
> (...) where i no longer now if I'am free
How does Trump being in Office suddenly make you "less free"? You can still go around and do the exact same shit you always did. Unless you happen to live illegally in the states (yes, illegally). Want to know what happens when you're not free? You go into prison for making satire about politicians. You go into prison because someone perceived whatever you said as "Hatespeech". You are either prohibited from organizing demonstrations or have governmental partys send counterdemonstrations to assault you (and the poor police standing between the two fronts doing their fucking job). You can't have a fucking opinion wihtout people trying to shut you down by the use of violence. You can't get a job or promotion because your employer has to fulfill a gender-quota first, even if your rival is a objectively weaker canidate. You're not free when you can't be raped per definition. You're not free if a single accusation without any proof can permanently ruin your life.

Shame.
For shame.

I am not anymore proud nippon using america proxy. Pedophilia does anime shame. I do not wish to be part of this culture no more.

>are you retarded or just black?

Like there's any difference.

At this point he could reduce all women to property of their eldest male relative and sart throwing undesirables into burning ovens and i would still fight for him and his 1000 year reich

get fucked you pathetic cunt. WE PRESIDENT NOW!!!