Tranny gamer running for Congress

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/01/18/brianna-intends-run-against-stephen-lynch/agD3TnKAkRlzlUSMN2KN9O/amp.html

Brianna Wu, one of the leading voices in the GG fiasco is running for Congress. She is going to primary Democrat Stephen Lynch who served the Mass 8 district for 12 years.

>be an moderate, Hillary supporting Democrat
>live in an easily blue district
>reliably bit for Democratic positions
>get primaried by an angry tranny

Fucking hell, what are the Democrats doing? They are eating their party alive to satisfy identity politics.

>She

Fuck off Flynt!

That's objectively wrong though, the tranny only jumped into GG far after it was over.

Seems like a well-adjusted individual.
She got my vote !

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

>She

Holy shit, I thought the voice of this freak sounded off, but the adams apple explains it all now.

>one of the leading voices in the fiasco
enough said

Stop peeing the women's room.

Good, Massachusetts is far too liberal and hopefully this helps people see the light, though I'm not too hopeful.

I sold 20 pounds of that guys mags for like $200

Already has a compelling slogan.

How will Trump manage this problem?

Again, what the fuck are the Democrats doing allowing her to run.

Also, will the hard assets in Southie vote for a Tranny?

Thank God that coward votes mean jack shit in America.

Q. What on earth makes a man want to become an ugly woman?

A. mental illness that's what. But it's you who has the problem for not LARPing in their delusion.

massachusetts is not going to tolerate this running against lynch. this is 100% hillary country. we only tolerate warren because we learned about the indian blood thing to late and it was embarrassing after the whole "free umass tuition" meme

Off? I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard or silverware on an empty plate.

I'm not a coward you bigot.
I'm martially-challenged.

gas it

The republic is dead. We need to break off already.

>Beat the Alt Right

Then why does it still exist, tranny?

>wu loses, lynch beats him/it (not sure what pronouns abominations like xir use) and we win
Or
>wu wins, the first person who disagrees with it in congress turns deaf from autistic screeching, wu kicked for not being able to handle someone who is a straight white male
Win/Win

So the alt right is gone? The fuck?

>A zombie running for congress

Trump will put a stop to it.

we need to meme him into office. Transgender 'movement' would be destroyed in literal weeks

YES!!!! put these unprepared idiots in congress. It will only weaken leftism.

>TFW the deepest blue part of the Democrat party gets primaried out by political little-leaguers and the Republican Party continues to encroach on the weak districts and gain massive firepower.

Best Timeline.

>she
>gamer

Just some spoiled rich boy.

from what I read the district is mostly blue collar and lynch is liked well enough

Obligatory funpost

Rev up those WuPepes, shitlords.

I kind of remember her having a mental breakdown and just blocking everyone on twitter. But I guess if you want to call that winning.

As someone who moved from Ohio to Massachusetts, Massachusetts politicians and laws are an embarrassing stain on the United States Constitutions.

I want people like Brianna Wu and Tito Jackson to win so more moderate New England liberals will be driven to the right.

Him*

I want her to win just because it'd be really really fucking funny

>running in MA
this thing will probably actually win the seat.

Stop giving >her attention Sup Forums.

I need more of these. Help a fellow user out.

Post yfw Wu accuses his opponent of sexism.

>Stop hiring men. We need more women in IT.

Boston here. I'm With Her.

This is why I want Wu out of my fucking state.

i think it would be a mistake to underestimate the boston cuckold mentality

they even have it in quincy where all the grizzled old white dudes look like ex navy vets, but vote like european millennials for some reason

I bet he wants to run for president.

>2020 election : Trump vs Wu: Btfo'ing of the century

Is Brianna still a closet tranny or has it publicly come out yet?

good now she can learn with hard numbers how many people think traps are gay.

Why the fuck does this dude have to live in the same city as me...

Wu isn't the fucking problem. People in Massachusetts are the problem. Every county in this state went for Shillary. Every single one. So you can't say it's just "Boston" when in reality the entire state is up its own liberal ass.

>this is 100% hillary country

Won't be one anymore once that bitch gets locked up.

And then we get another Trump win landslide.

>"Alright Ms. Wu, what are your qualifications for running for Congress?"
>"I've played A LOT of Sim City."

Except the Republican Party needs to die too

STOP CALLING IT THE ALT-RIGHT there is no such fucking thing in america.

I don't think he stands a chance to be honest. MA politicians are involved in literally killing people and get re-elected. Some fucking upstart goobergab tranny isn't going to do anything.

"Place your right hand on the Bible and repeat your oath of office after me"

"DONT YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO SHITLORD! I DONT NEED TO BE MANSPLAINED!"

After the game he made I'm not surprised at all that he would want to switch careers.

hmmmmm...
never thought about getting into politic's but....
now...

That does it i'm running against him/it.

With a pro GG message

Make vidya great again.

I support this. Congressional district going blue anyway. The Dems cannot be grenaded better than this.

So. We're memeing him in, right?

Massachusetts can do what it wants when I leave in a few months. I would like to see him win just so I can laugh at my old degenerate state.

I'll be much happier legally mowing down BLM thugs in Tennessee

>he

Why hasn't this moron got surgery to fix that zombie face into more of a woman's face?

Why does all his campaign policies revolve around getting himself more money?

>want new job
>someone pay for me to get it

well public financing is needed you have to agree with that.

also from the northeast, I think a lot of people are genuinely convinced the south still burns crosses and lynches gays

Oh god, and Massachusetts would be crazy enough to elect this person. They gladly elected a lying fake indian. They would jump for joy if this nut ran.

Fuck this state and fuck the Boston Globe too.

He'll get sanctioned after the first REEEE and be booted from congress.

This shit is desperation greater than what put Joan D'Arc where she was.

"She"s gonna give Lynch a male to female operation.

How about we publicly finance "her" trip to a mental hospital instead.

Reminder to ignore these threads. Flynt posts them himself to try and keep himself relevant.

He's a spoiled faggot and his parents were enablers who made sure he was surrounded by more enablers. This is the result.

she is going to suffer a humiliating defeat

Her entire life has been a humiliating defeat

well to be clear public financing is probably not the best option but we do need campaign finance reform.

No, right around when when GG was starting to really take off on social media it jumped into the middle of GG claiming death threats/harassment/triggering/whatever literally out of nowhere. It was obvious that she he was only in it to promote he she's game and this was an excuse for attention.

I would say you are right about most of this except Trans people aren't gay.

Faggot doesn't have to mean gay specifically. He married a man anyway so he's gay.

Gamer Gate was the most retarded thing I'd ever seen, involving bitter manchildren and SJW tumblrinas. It was like the special olympics of controversies.

Gotta laugh at this though, she won't get very far.

kek

Wu couldn't even make a halfway decent mobile game. What makes anyone think he can do what Congress does?

It's the closest thing to a feminine reaction he's probably ever had.

True.

How the fuck do we get this to happen?

I wouldn't be too sure. Look how close Hilary came to becoming the 45th president of the United States.

do you think people will vote for her?

Alt Right stands with Wu

Wu will turn all fags into women so that gay people don't technically exist

Is it actually a tranny? I thought it was just fucking ugly.

get it to run as an independent a la berniecrat, split blue vote --> red guy wins

Even normies are frightened by that thing.

it will only have a chance if barron trump runs for the MA senate

>Tito
pssh you know MA is only blue because it has a perfect distribution of college students, cities, and immigrants right? go 10 mins outside suffolk county and you have trumpland 95%+ white etc.

>quincy
STFU you are nobody.

hillary is immune. didn't you get the memo, the US secretary of state is allowed to commit crimes up to "war crime" without persecution. i thought kissinger proved this decades ago.

>Fucking hell, what are the Democrats doing?
They are out of touch with reality this has been establish

>They are eating their party alive to satisfy identity politics.
Delusions.

well, i'll be there to vote against her just incase guys but lets be real. the Dramatica page for her is like the 3rd google result for her name, how far can she possibly get?

nobody will actually vote for it, considering stephen lynch is a sober white landowner just like them, experienced, not a tranny fighting on twitter. MA is not a bunch of naked dickgirls roaming the streets. we're so staid that alcohol sales are prohibited past 11:00 and not until noon (after church) on sundays.

people forget this. we have the worst of everything: retarded god-fearing temperance conservatism mixed with ultra-SJW liberalism. and fireworks and street scooters are illegal, and basically everything fun except weed

>hillary is immune

As long Trump is President, she ain't.

>Pay attention to my Audi!
>Did I mention I have an Audi!
>I have an Audi!
>pls donate to my pateron

what about lesbians though

Where is this from?

WE HAVE TO MEME IT INTO WINNING THE NOMINATION!!!!!!!
Isolate normal human beings from the left even more.

Incoming suicide when he realizes he doesn't matter, has no influence on the public, and loses.