AMERICA LOL

>b-b-but only junkies get hep c

WRONG! Hep c is the highest killing infectious disease in America

>i-i-it's ok if I die if I can't afford this medicine w-w-w-we wuz indevtatorz an shieeet

The pill now costs 4$ in India BTW. Cry more drumpfkins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSFogugc0-w
google.com/amp/indianexpress.com/article/india/money-for-toilets-they-built-never-came-now-they-are-trapped-uttar-pradesh-chhattisgarh-swachh-bharat-abhiyan-4529164/lite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Government regulation, the free market would have solved this.

POO

It's because America actually puts drugs in the pills instead of selling people saw-dust capsules.

Indians sell each other fake milk for fucks sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSFogugc0-w

That price is what companies pay to obtain said pill to sell it, and they should because they can fucking pay for it. If anything the companies buying the meds to sell are fucking over the patients, not "muh big pharma".

P

Who the fuck in India has $900?

You make this thread every fucking day Pajeet. Is this what you do on your phone every time you go to the shitting railroads?

if those companies were forced to sell it for $4 in america, they wouldn't have made it at all

well with so much shit in the streets you need low price meds, or all of your people would die raj

Aside from having plans for people who cant pay for it, nobody ever pays that actual price.

But you dont poo in the loo, so i suppose you would have no idea what these words mean.

And yet it costs 15000 rupees to build a loo in india! google.com/amp/indianexpress.com/article/india/money-for-toilets-they-built-never-came-now-they-are-trapped-uttar-pradesh-chhattisgarh-swachh-bharat-abhiyan-4529164/lite/

>this is what happens with big government
Ftfy

At minimum getting a drug to market here costs billions of dollars because of the fda

So if "big pharma" is a problem, it's because that's the only thing that can possibly exist in this beuracratic nightmare

>bought all your politicians
Oh yeah, because corruption isn't fucking RAMPANT in India

China sucks

Oh look it's this thread again! Time to post my OC from the last 5 times

Poo

which country sank in the r&d to develop the pill?

In india it is also branded as a laxative so the government can make sure noone poo in loo

>insurance companies in america will pay more

who cares

DESIGNATED

Id rather pay 85000 for a pill that doesn't have poo in it

too subtle, i've made that mistake before

topkek that's pretty good.
>tfw you notice edits immediately
In hindsight I should've changed the resolution as well

>Government regulation, the free market would have solved this.

The free market is a Darwinian hellhole. One corporation inevitably consumes them all and price-gouges the fuck out of consumers.

84k for a pill? I cant believe that shit, fuck off pajeet.

Trumps potus 5 weeks. Poos shit in streets and have hep c pills for cheap. I wonder why you people swim and drink shit all the time.

It's funny because if America intervened then the price in India would sky rocket.

India needs to stop talking shit and start praising their red white and blue gods that make these medical breakthroughs and cheap costs possible

>be biomedical research company
>see a lack of a cure for something
>spend millions researching and develop a cure
>sell product to recover research costs so further research can be done
>"YOU FUCKING GREEDY PIECE OF SHIT BIG PHARMA COMPANY YOU JUST HATE POOR PEOPLE"

67 rupees to 1 usd

Humm...

And they have the same profit in the 2 countries

since with people shitting in the street there a fuckton of people with hepatitis c, while in the usa there is only a few who got it from fucking Indians