OFF DUTY COP SURROUNDED BY SPIC TEENS PULLS HIS GUN

twitter.com/AntonioArellano/status/834528127036563456

isn't he fucking glad he had a gun on him?

those mexicans were scared spicless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tsCp0Khb7s
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AntonioArellano/status/834528127036563456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

¡Ay dios mio, este oficia tiene una pistola, yo voy en Mexico con my familia, yo quiere un burrito!

why was that man abducting that teen? If he had a reason he should have called a cop.

>hispanics trying to jump him
Fucking cowards would never fight fair, always have one on you when surrounded by them.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on what happened?

lies, i would fuck you up all by myself if i ever saw you, fucking white pussy boi

hEEEY MANG ese you hit mii you shoot mii i hit u back cabron ese mang you heard it mANG

anyone got a webm? twitter wont load the video for me

EY CABRON DAS MY FAMILIES MANG!!!!!!!!!!! MADRE de familia!

watch the video dude it's like 1 minute long, holy shit.
He's a cop you sperg. The kid threatened to "kill him" or "shoot him" or something so the officer is teaching the young spic a lesson, threatening people in America like that is a crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=7tsCp0Khb7s

thanks. of course it's beaners.

I love how they scurried away like vermin

fuck you nigger

>YO MANG WE"RE on WORLDSTAR MANG
>"DIOS LOS SANTA MARIA"
>yea mang im not kidding mang wathc dat vidoe mang
>"AY CARAMBA CINQO CIENTO"
>ye amang i told yo uMANG

>cop totally in the right
>no rebuttal whatsoever

You have to go back.

>comments: THEY ARE JUST KIDS

Yeah, just kids who just engaged/tackled him that are the same height.

The cop ND'd,

shit, that nd is all anyone is going to talk about. in uniform maybe not so much. but plain clothes citizen arrest nd? no bueno. i hope this doens't ruin his life.

>every video title on the side is "evil white off duty officer pulls go on unarmed teen/13 year old kids!"

Yeah but it's ok when it's a white man who breaks the rules :^)

An Argentinian admitting he's not white. We've come full circle.

he should have executed them all on the spot

>"Sick that we try to teach our kids morality, and then they make vertical video"

This is a traditional white Christian country you Fucking nigger

Honestly if the cop was surrounded by blacks he would have had to shoot them after 10 seconds

finally.. argentina indeed is not white

Why is it always the white people who have to keep order? For fuck sakes I hate multiculturalism so much.

you wouldn't do shit, cunt.

Who would hold your pants up tho?

>u dumb racist
>fuck white people
cognitive dissonance is quite common in liberals, almost a prerequisite to being one in the first place

This is why a gun is the best self-defense.

You can train for years in MMA but still not know what to expect against multiple assailants. A gun makes them scatter instantly.

hah the lil shit got btfo and is squealing yet you come sucking to his defense chicano! good show!

I pray for the race war

Confirmed Argentina is no white.

kys pic related

you would get dragged around like that kid and when your mom came to save you with her cousins the guns would come out to your face, we don't like niggers

Is Anaheim filled with mexicans?

yes

I used to live around there.

Was around for Dorner and the San Bernadoo mudshit terrorist couple.

>Why

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

there is a huge conservative bastion too

It's stuff like this that makes me ashamed to be Hispanic. The officer did what he had to, and if it were up to me, I would have everyone involved arrested and checked for legal status for the possibility that this country won't have to deal with them.

>Once
Imagine having the last name "Eleven" top kek

No offense but this guy is dumb as fuck for even getting into this situation with a bunch of teenagers wtf was he thinking. He shouldn't have drawn his weapon and sadly he will be the loser in this situation

Inb4 cuck

I JUST was in Anaheim 20 min ago
That place is absolute garbage besides Disneyland

The only thing you'll be fucking up is my driveway with your blood.

FUCKING LITTLE TURDS, I WOULD HAVE SHOT THEM

I don't even think it was the cop that fired, unless he's walking around with one in the hole.

Probably beard dude who popped off, he looked strapped.

AND SHOOT TO KILL

>that kike hairstyle
Out of all the reasons for me to be ashamed to be of Jew blood, this is probably the worst. For fuck's sake, if you're going to rule the world, at least look good while doing it.

Oh definetely will

He did that in a hispanic neighborhood out of uniform

He's going to have to watch his back whenever he's in that area and if any arrests of the crowd were made then everyone is going to have to be alert.

Hispanics don't understand community they understand family and those who hurt family

absolutely B A S E D poster

>They
>Have
>To
>Go
>Back

The kid said he is gonna sue him not shoot.

Inb4 cuck doesn't save you from being a cuck you fucking cuck.

>twitter.com/AntonioArellano/status/834528127036563456

People who don't support their local police should be shot.

I read through most of the comments and watched the video and from the few people that weren't screeching autistically to kill cops I gathered that a girl in the teen group was walking through his lawn. I assumed he was already outside or at his window otherwise I don't see how he could have noticed the several seconds it took her to be disrespectfully shortcut through his property. He told her to get off and the rest of the group basically went full "muh dick" and started getting in his face. Her's where the suggested lie happened. The kids say, officially, that the short spic told the cop he was going to sue him. But that just doesn't make any sense since the confrontation never left his laws. Therefore there's no angle that would justify making such a meaningless threat.

So, the cop, depending on who you believe, says that the kid was NOT trying to suggest appropriate legal action for disgruntlement towards trespassing in a perfectly sane, friendly, and well meaning manner. It's after this you can clearly hear the kid mouthing off and fully aware that the person he was harassing was an off duty cop. Which leads me to believe he was told before any of this physical action happened but the "muh dick" was too strong. All of this can be lined up with the solidarity of the crowd willing to assault a known police officer after the fact.

Pottery

its better to kill than to wound, or to "threat" in this case

Yea so lets believe the little shit, the only reason he doesnt want to admit what he said is because he was in the hands of the officer, do you think mexicans are smart enough to sue?

>Finnish education

>Drawing your weapon because you got surrounded by a bunch of 13 years

You're both faggots

No he lied about saying shoot to save face.

>im going to shoot you
>oh yeah? Thats a threat and im calling the cops
>i s-said sue not shoot!

*left his lawn.

the "cop" looks drunk or wasted
it wasn´t a warning shot, but it wasn´t intentional he just fucked it up while pulling his gun
spics claim the kid was helping a girl who was being bullied
still don´t know the whole story

Yeah, nah

read

>yo voy
I believe you are supposed to leave out the pronoun since it is implied in the verb, voy.

You spics need to get the fuck out of this country. You're degeneracy has gone too far.
You must have missed the part of the video where he was explaining to the officer he said he was going to "kill him" not "shoot him" and trying to weasel his way out of a death threat to an armed off duty cop.

What a fucking retard of a child. Spics should all be hanged.

"i didn't say that, why you lyin, I said I'm gonna shoe you"

get rid of that accent and maybe he wouldn't think he was going to get shot at by a scrawny teenager

Here's hoping he gets fired from the force so Trump can pick him up for ICE instead.

>gonna shoe you
wtf does that even mean?

It was his property and they were trespassing. he tells them to leave (by calling the girl a cunt) the little kid started mouthing off and threatened the officer so he grabbed the kid. He was right to pull his gun to disperse them from his property but is a dumbfuck for having his finger on the trigger and discharging the weapon.

you guys are deaf
it´s right at the start of the video, he has spic accent just listen

also serious question, why is the "white" guy dressed as a cholo?

you have to go

prob too poor to get a gun, intended to throw his shoe at him?

i think the cop is still in the wrong desu

Wrong what?

Wrong neighborhood? Yes. He really should move

lmao true, but i feel like hes probably going to get a brandishing weapons charge for this. i dont trust mexicans but i feel like arresting this dumbass loud mouth was kinda stupid to begin with.

Yes! Give the neighborhood over to thugs and shitskins they have earned it from sheer numbers.

Why even defend America with this logic?

Why are cholos dressed as white men you mean

No context and people are already making judgements.

Cool

this also we need more level headed people in bad neighborhoods to make them good again

That's how working class people in LA dress. Loc sunglasses flannel shirt and jeans or dickies is a very common outfit. Look at Brad from Sublime that's like every white male in Long Beach and San Pedro

t. went to high school in beaner infested Long Beach

He's a cop, they will be more lenient, maybe a negligent discharge/ discharging a firearm within residential area tops.

For some reason, self defense does not count warning shots as self defense. Usually because of "Imminent Threat" bullshit clauses. Maybe if there is castle-doctrine and stand your ground and an excellent defense.

in a free state like Texas those little shits would have been shot

he used it in self defense after being pushed by the kids and it´s on video, he´s not going to get charged for anything

We'll see what happens with the investigation. Kid sounds like a punk faggot anyways. Needs a good ass whooping.

should have actually hit some of those beaners though

Now I know why you guys hate Mexicans so much. That fucking accent is annoying as hell.

that would make sense desu

>right-handed cop draws gun with left hand
>kids back off
>cop puts gun in his left pants pocket
>grabs kid with both hands
>yanks
>gun goes off in his pants

i just hope they dont try to fuck him over with some dindu shit

>just standing there laughing when he pulls out a gun
Do they have no concept of self preservation?

Try growing up with these fucking retards here in California. They are the most annoying, moronic people I've ever met. They constantly steal shit all the fucking time: phones, bikes, skateboards, clothes, you name it.

They always gang up because they know how utterly defenseless and stupid they are without a posse, and they suck at English no matter how young they learn it. This is because their parents are illegals who only speak native Spanish.

Most if not all of them are fat and obnoxiously rude.

Sadly you're probably right. With the video going viral the cop is probably fucked. He should have pulled his gun when the mob of wetbacks came at him and told them to leave his property instead of trying to arrest the spic for threatening him. The second he grabbed the kid he escalated the situation and made shit harder on himself. Not to mention managing to discharge the firearm into the crowd of kids.

lol why would you attack a random person in america when they could obviously be carrying a gun

are those spics retarded?