Why do white folk always drive slow?

Why do white folk always drive slow?

If you cant keep up then get your milkman lookin ass off my road

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7TDNRhrp_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not driving at least 10 miles over the speed limit

I typically go 10 to 15 miles over on the highway. On regular streets, though, usually speed limit to 10 miles over.

>not going 85 through school zones

how fast i drive:
>5-15mph over in residential areas depending on a lot of things
>25-45mph over on the highway

why do niggers break every law? Why can't niggers stop themselves from breaking laws?

It's called 'following the law'.

It's actually quite an interesting hobby white people have, that can even earn them a healthy profit with minimal risks.
Kind of like robbing a store, dundoing nuffin and getting shot, but without the getting shot or robbing.
You could learn a thing or two from us, criminal scum.

mexicans are the worst. theyre either drunk or going 10 under

All uninsured.

All act like they own the road.

I get it, your country is a lawless desert hellscape not fit for human life. Doesn't change the fact that we have rules in society.

Mabe you wouldn't get pulled over and shot so much if you did the same.

This is basically how I drive every day
youtube.com/watch?v=l7TDNRhrp_c

We cool

Why do white people name there kids Sebastian and think ice cubes are spicey?

I dunno senpai, I'm white (inb4) and always drive exactly over what the speed limit + margin is (so +7km/h over for anything under 100km/h and 7% above for anything faster).

I'm from the Cleveland and there's a big river here that splits the city in two. Personally I've noticed on the east side white people drive like they never actually want to get where they're going, and on the west side white people drive like they have a death wish. I guess it's all about where you live.

Just because you wetbacks pave it doesn't make it your road.

A law is an abstract concept. Sub-Saharans show significant difficulty in processing abstract concepts, and it shows in their simplistic languages and cultures. To be brief, they're simpletons who are a burden on sophisticated civs.

why do niggers name their kid LaTrey-ShawondeMarcusTriddles and think seasoning means 10 pounds of salt and grease

NASCAR, Indycar, Motercross and any other racing sport all white people. It's a proven fact that non whites do not posses the higher brain functioning to drive fast.

I drive exactly the speed limit because that's the speed the roads are designed for maximum coast.

You niggers are fucking retarded and don't know how to live life in the most basic ways. Literal monkeys in a world they don't understand.

Is there a law against suicide?

i dont know why do niggers always break the law

I pay taxes dumbasses

>your road
kek, i would never drive on your road if the infrastructure of black neighborhoods is in a similar state of disrepair.

Stop driving like grandmas.