HELP
>HELP
HELP
>HELP
HELP
>HELP
HELP
>HELP

Alright pol there's some blacks trying to play the "muh oppression muh white privilege it's not the 1960s anymore" bullshit and I'm going to need you guys to assist me with building a case for an upcoming debate with them.

I'm going to need all your infographics, studies, and everything else you can give me to help supplement my arguments and make my case all that more overwhelming, on top of some of the material I have already prepared for this event.

Infographics and studies that would be great to have additional volume for:
>Police "brutality"
>Existing gibs for black populations within the US
>how white privileged is bullshit, examples such as that one Ontario man who wanted a whites-only scholarship, large variety welcome
>minorities experience affirmative action and have higher chances of making it into better schools (i have a few but more appreciated
>black-on-black crime vs white-on-black crime
>ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN DROP

Sparing a few minutes to also help build my folder to drop on other people will be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhFmITUhOPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>caring what niggers believe.

This is affecting a lot of other individuals, most of whom are Caucasian.
They are naive, lack knowledge of this shit and have a romanticized version of black culture.

This is not about them, this is about the rest of the people exposed to their bullshit. They will exploit this if nothing is done, and it will quickly lead to more bleeding heart liberals who think slavery is a relevant thing today and we whites need to pay blacks and give them treatment for it.

Good job so far guys, lots of stuff that'll be a nice addition (some will be excluded to connect with normies better)

Anything a bit more specific to the stuff I asked about is welcome, but a lot can be taken from stuff dumped so far. Keep it coming!

The reason blacks are failures is not because of America being oppressive its because blacks do not father their kids

>Canada, which never had slavery, has to pay reparations for slavery
What?

The only people with somewhat legitimate gripes are the natives, but we let them get away with tons of shit these days so it's kind of even.

tests are racist
racist
not even relevant, and that's legal ownership
OY VEY (Normies won't respond well)

Good, but make sure to elaborate what counts as violence.
Take out the nig, they'll just get butthurt over it. Other than that, fine.

Here's a fact.

1% of americans owned slaves at the height of the slave trade.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

But somehow they're making this into a thing.

I don't know if it is even worth it, but I'm sure as hell going to go through with it because I find it fun to do.

Nope, will be denounced as racist--both you and the tests.
Stay focused on the white privilege argument. Widening it only gives the idiots more opportunities to challenge you.
They'll probably complain about 'systematic racism,' so make sure to say that may be a part of it, but it cannot possibly make up the entire gap. Giving a little to the die-hard leftists will make you look more rational to the centrists, who you're trying to win over.
You may want to change 'blacks' to African-Americans, especially if you're in uni. One less chance for them to REEEEEEEE for no good reason.
Use race and IQ with extreme caution. Do not try to point out nigger problems, unless it is backed up with directly observable evidence.
They'll turn it around and say 'whites have the privilege of good families.' Do not.

Very good.

See my other comments. You could take a few facts and sources from this, but the pic itself isn't a good idea to use.

>"Not all 'x' do that!"
I wouldn't bother, they'd just try to say you hate blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhFmITUhOPo

This has a soft pro-nigger intro, then sledghammers them with the truth.