Gym is the redpill for mid/short height men

Every man shorter than 1,75m should feel obliged to go to the gym and lift hard.

I'm 1,72m, but my wide body softens the lack of height compared to other taller men. (Besides, the average height for the girls here is around 1,60 m, so I'm pretty fine.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1.75m

>tfw 5'6

MANLETS WILL NEVER LEARN

NOTHING CAN COMPENSATE FOR YOUR HEIGHT, PEOPLE CAN FEEL THE INFERIORITY COMPLEX LIKE A WOLF SMELLS BLOOD

>leaf

Fuck off. We will need all our manlet brothers in top shape for the dark days ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

I'm 5' 3" AKA 160cm. There is no hope for me.

>the gym jew
>red pill

the shorter you are the easier it is to get gains bro
if you're short then you HAVE to lift. Not really a choice

I have an incredible hatred for short men (manlets). I want to see them all burn. I love intimidating them with my superior statute. I love watching them feel inferior and lowly. I love feeling better about myself when I'm around them. Just being in their inferior presence gives me great glee.

Short guys are degenerate and scum. They never listened to their mummy when she told them to eat food so they can grow stronger.

Lazy, inept, subhuman little gremlins.

If it were up to me I would kill all short men. I don't even care. I want to see blood.

Short men are disgusting vermin.

Short men are not white.

Short men are garbage.

Short men are non-human.

I hate every single last one of you worthless pieces of shit. Get the fuck off my board right now. Go away. The fact that I'm sharing a presence with you makes me sick. Go the fuck away.

Yes I'm a gay guy and yes I have attempted to date you guys. You are fucking horrible. Just grow!!! Work out. Grow!!! Eat more. Stop wasting my fucking time. Stop hitting on me in the club ffs.

>be me
>walk in the street
>see buff gnomes everywhere
>mfw 1,90m

>I have an incredible hatred for Australian men (aussies). I want to see them all burn. I love intimidating them with my superior statute. I love watching them feel inferior and lowly. I love feeling better about myself when I'm around them. Just being in their inferior presence gives me great glee.
>Australian guys are degenerate and scum. They never listened to their mummy when she told them to eat food so they can grow stronger.
>Lazy, inept, subhuman little gremlins.
>If it were up to me I would kill all Australian men. I don't even care. I want to see blood.
>Aussie men are disgusting vermin.
>Aussie men are not white.
>Aussie men are garbage.
>Aussie men are non-human.
>I hate every single last one of you worthless pieces of shit. Get the fuck off my board right now. Go away. The fact that I'm sharing a presence with you makes me sick. Go the fuck away.
>Yes I'm a Emu and yes I have dated your women. You are fucking horrible. Just grow!!! Work out. Grow!!! Eat more. Stop wasting my fucking time. Stop hitting on me in the club ffs.

there is no gym jew
more like
>the sloth jew
GOOD GOYIM, DONT BOTHER IMPROVING YOUR BODY, LET THE MINORITIES PLEASE YOUR WOMEN

The leaf is actually correct. Manlets should just hang themselves.

>mom said eat your meat or no pudding.

Fucking normies with parents that cooked for you. Get of this board, Reddit.

>tfw 177cm
Top kek how's the weather down there faggots? Feels good to make it

>tfw manlet
feels bad
>tfw big dick
feels good
>tfw diagnosed sperg
feels bad

Short Asian guy with his blonde girlfriend

This short Asian dude took the OP's advice and got /fit/. With his White girlfriend

>tfw 1.75
>not a manlet because i live in a country of manlets
phew

Same girl as above - see her tats on her chest

>Lifting

What's the point, I don't need strength neither will do shit for vanity.

King of manlets

This is so embarrassing. Feel bad for the dude.