Why does the left glorify this guy? He has full blown autism

Why does the left glorify this guy? He has full blown autism,

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/11/simulated-world-elon-musk-the-matrix
fool.com/investing/2016/06/04/this-is-how-little-government-support-tesla-motors.aspx
wsj.com/articles/toshiba-shares-crash-after-write-down-warning-1482905903
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The left likes retards. They always have.

He's the best African-American

>Why does the left glorify this guy?
He's very good at spending public money?

>He has full blown autism
Asperger's syndrome perhaps, but even if he does he must be extremely high functioning.

They believe that:

Corporations have their best interests in mind

that technology is exponential

that science fiction is a prophecy.

This makes elon musk basically the same as tony stark or any other archetypical "mad scientist/inventor" and people treat him as such, because their only experiences with life are from the hollywood jew.

Because the left thinks any person who is an "intellectual" belongs to them

That's why they freaked out when Musk said he agreed with some of Trump's policies

Also le mars meme

Kek

I think his company has a lot of left wing investors. Tesla stock is up a ton so they're probably really happy about that. Every other green energy corp as gone bankrupt, pretty much.

Dude's a fucking genius.

And that it's a good chance we're living in a simulation. Alex Jones magic power is reading.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/11/simulated-world-elon-musk-the-matrix

His work ethic. Divorced three times because rockets are more important.

No idea but he's made me a bunch of money.

All these anti-Musk shills. I find it interesting that Sup Forums was very pro-Musk, but after Trump's election, he declared war on alternative energy and Sup Forums turned against Musk. Almost makes me think you're either paid shills, mindless sheep, or retards.

Musk is doing good work. His companies have a better chance of changing the economy than anything else we've got going right now. He's substantially lowered the cost of spaceflight, and stands to further decrease it, he's given us vehicles that reduce our dependence on sand niggers, he's working on aesthetic and inexpensive solar roofing that will further reduce our dependence on corporations- he's pretty much winning all around. And you fucks are so deep up Trump's ass that you flipped on a dime and turned against him for basically no reason.

ITT: a bunch of fucking failures hating on a white guy that's actually doing something worthwhile with his life. Fuck you all, us real white people will be off fixing the world and shit like we always have been.

Cus flying shit into space and landing rockets on a barge is fucking cool.

Wrong, lefties hate corporations and rich in general. Musk gets a pass because of all futuristic stuff that he invests in (Mars, hyperloop). But recently got a lot of shit from the left and media for his decision to work with Trump administration on important issues and no go full #RESIST-retard instead. They say now he "losses credibility" because of that.

he's a pragmatist and a nationalist
but leftist faglets think hes an internationalist tree hugger

Because they know their policies create a shit world and need people like him to give them hope of ever leaving it.

Because he's a typical (((Silicon Valley))) liberal.

They like him because they have never read him waxing poetic about how America is the greatest country in the world and sporting a USA boner. If they read that they would be shitting on him.

>Because the left thinks any person who is an "intellectual" belongs to them

lol

>He has full blown autism,

are you implying this is bad?

most of the people on this board have autism too

because he fights climate change with his electric 100,000 dollar cars.

And he wants to start a tunnel digging company because his commute is too long.

States. You have been quoted as saying that you are nauseatingly pro American.
MUSK: Yes, that’s true.
WATTENBERG: What do you mean?
MUSK: Well, I mean, I think the United States is the greatest country that’s ever existed on earth. And I think that it will be difficult to argue on objective grounds that it is not. I think the facts really point in that direction. It’s the greatest force for good of any country that’s ever been.
There would not be democracy in the world if not for the United States. We’re obviously falling in the recent few occasions -- maybe three separate occasions in the Twentieth Century -- democracy would have fallen with World War 1, World War 2 and the Cold War, but for the United States.

>Wrong, lefties hate corporations and rich in general.

Then why do they see it as impossible that their news is lying to them?

Why do they flock to see putrid garbage in the theaters from marvel and disney? Why do they buy all the worthless shit with their branding on it?

They fucking love corporations more than their parents because the corporations ALWAYS give them what they want to hear, watch, and play with.

I have been waiting for inexpensive solar roofing and decent battery technology since Newsgroups.

Maybe the Chinese. Not waiting for this guy.

They needed a new Steve Jobs except a Jobs that would not get fucking pissed off if they ask retarded questions like if the Universe was a Stimulation because Jobs would have said they were wasting their time.

Meanwhile, Musk pretends to be an expert on every science field.

Don't trust people who make a living off of government subsidies.

I kinda want to see how Elon Musk would react if Trump pulled all federal funding from Tesla.

I'd be nauseatingly pro-American too if my business relied on U.S taxbux.

Pretty based

What a pretty shallow reason to dig tunnels.

Want to know something funny? I work for SolarCity. We've had at least over person cancel their project because Musk is on Trump's advisory board.

It's not really a practical source of energy when it's less than 30% of 1367 per square meter, during the day, on the equator.

Everywhere else? it takes more energy to make a solar panel than you get out of it in its lifetime. Owing to factors such as: there is not much energy in sunlight and: solar panels are material and labor intensive to manufacture and install.

That's clearly the only reason musk is being nice to trump at all.

Trump probably knows it.

you guys are joking right?

Tesla was the only auto company to not take money from the government during the 2008 crisis. They also paid off their ATVM loan EARLY, WITH INTEREST

they don't get federal funds, they're simply following the incentives of the free market

if Trump got rid of all tax incentives for EVs tomorrow they'd still be in business

Show us their finances. How many years have they had a loss? Every single one? Even with shitloads of handouts?

Teslas are relatively cheaper using Government energy subsidies. the government bleeds money and people like Elon attach on to the teat of cash.

fuck, forgot link

fool.com/investing/2016/06/04/this-is-how-little-government-support-tesla-motors.aspx

>I don't understand investing in new business paradigms: the post

they don't get nearly the same amount of money that the oil industry gets from the government, they get money from investors and high profit-margin deliverables

why don't we dump those oil subsidies too while we're at it and see how shit plays out?

>News is lying to them
Lol, media say exactly what they want to hear, of course they gonna love it.

>why don't we dump those oil subsidies too while we're at it and see how shit plays out?

We actually need those for the economy. Renewables are just virtue signalling.

Most new businesses fail when they post losses for 5 years straight.

Is being autistic some bad thing all of a sudden? Half this board is autistic, especially you, OP.

Who do you think buys space rockets and space rocket accessories?

Private corporations?

>He has full blown autism,

So did Marx.

>We actually need those for the economy

without oil subsidies your $15000 car would cost $27000

a tax incentive for $7500 at the federal level is less than a quarter of that in terms of market impact

you people have no idea what you're talking about

>Renewables are just virtue signalling.
They really aren't, in terms of energy security for the country they are the best possible thing we can have. Nuclear-powered EVs are the future, deal with it. They are more efficient and pollute less, even considering environment impact from manufacture and demanufacture/recycling.

Why do you hate people investing in a company that produces something they desire? You think Tesla is just some "auto" company, they are way more than that. The Gigafactory in and of itself is a product, and the Powerpacks that Tesla already has in production are contributing to grid efficiency in a way having MOAR OIL never will.

They can post losses for 10 years straight and never be profitable but that doesn't mean they aren't bringing value, because the people investing in the business itself sees value in keeping the company going.

By your logic things like Twitter, Uber and a lot of other companies should never exist.

1. full blown autism doesn't get laid
2. this guy gets laid
3. this guy doesn't full blown autism

Lol.
I like nuclear energy more, thorium and shit. But Toshiba fucked up their nuclear project in US, and now you probably will go full solar.
Toshiba Stumbles as Nuclear Bet Proves Costly wsj.com/articles/toshiba-shares-crash-after-write-down-warning-1482905903

>Nuclear-powered EVs are the future, deal with it.

I'd love to see your car-sized nuclear reactor/steam turbine generator combo that actually generates enough juice to move the whole thing, and then actually trust stupid mexicans to drive nuclear reactors.

You're just a complete idiot.

LFTRs look fucking awesome, I hope they figure it out.

The thing is, there's more than one dimension to the power grid, and having solar panels is a great way of distributing the power generation and making the grid more resilient to failure during storms.

There are only a few use cases where solar works as a main power generation source, they really only should be deployed in areas with high sunlight hours per year.

Lmao you thought I meant putting a reactor in the car?

I'M TALKING ABOUT BEVs CHARGED FROM ENERGY GENERATED FROM NUCLEAR REACTORS YOU DUMB FUCK

>I'M TALKING ABOUT BEVs CHARGED FROM ENERGY GENERATED FROM NUCLEAR REACTORS YOU DUMB FUCK

You got a solution for nuclear proliferation?

DUDE WEED SIMULATIONS LMAO

>You got a solution for nuclear proliferation?
Yes, everything we're doing right now. You think Nitro Zeus and Olympic Games were some kind of a test? We have it under control and will continue to for the foreseeable future. Being _good_ at nuclear translates to keeping other people from being good at it.

You people are shitting on a redpilled white guy from S. Africa that's poured billions of dollars into keeping the US competitive in space (NASA is dead, thanks Obama), pushed us further towards energy independence from kikes and sandniggers and robs leftists of their money through virtue-signalling of their purchase of his vehicles.

You don't have to support him or buy his cars but for fuck's sake focus your energy on more important shit than tearing down productive people who are actually working to help your country's position in the world.

This board is fucking stupid, I'm done here.