Is this the alien head everyone is pissing themselves over?

Is this the alien head everyone is pissing themselves over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twj6uOoKe-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The pictures are literally from Pinterest

That is the engineer helmet from the alien movie series fuck off

Someone put the pics on YouTube.
Save it before it's gone lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=twj6uOoKe-s

why does no ayy lmao threads have space flags this is so stupid

you stole my post!

No.

all we have are mock ups now because nobody thought to save the real one

ayy i made that one gg

is this the one?

No

why didn't you save the real one you fucking monkey?

Was the alien outside on a picnic or what

If there are aliens they sure as shit don't look like anything in this thread.

we got some ayy lmaos in our atmosphere

Why is it getting deleted?

>"The aliens head was seen from the left side and it was looking to the left in the picture and slightly at the camera. Almost diagonally”
>“I did see the alien, yellow scales black eyes with small pursed lips. Thought it was a shill thread so didn't open but saw the pic”
>“They ayylmao looked like it had scales all over and was dark in colour. Its eyes looked like dried up prunes and had human like features but much smaller in comparison to its head.”
>“Nah not even close. It was a super high quality photo.”

yes

It's snowballed into mass larping effecting various boards now.

The Comet pizza server guy posted about an half an hour before the site went down........

i didn't see the original one, that pic is just a sketch I made based on eyewitness descriptions

I wonder if they have concepts of bodily aesthetics and beauty in their societies.

Someone posted it in another thread that was just deleted, didn't get to see it by the time it was removed, but mods are actively deleting threads and banning this picture.

wtf is this shit..

WHYYYY

mods confirmed to be ayyliens

Why are you such a massive faggot? You probably slid a perfectly relevant Sup Forums thread with your bullshit. I hope you slip over and set disemboweled by a rotting tree branch.

Well if this is a real op then shit

We might have a real happening

GAS AYYS SPACE WAR NOW

there's a lot of disinfo going around
if you're referring to this one it's a fake

holy shit where did you get that image? this is classified, im calling my supervisor.

That's the engineer from Prometheus you fucktards

Deja Vuuuuu

Aliens you say? Wow I'm so surprised there are other creatures not from earth in our colossal fucking universe with tech that is indistinguishable from magic to us. Really, amazing revelation