Man goes bankrupt multiple times

>man goes bankrupt multiple times
>need to make fake school to scam people and dodge taxes to stay afloat
>says republicans are tards that he could trick into voting for him and does that to win instead of putting in any hard work
>people still defend this man
>"bigly, hugely"
>won't stop lying

sounds like he's practically a genius

keep blaming hillary

Fuck off asshole! noone cares what those leftist whores have to say. kys and sage

>full employment
>a recovered housing market

The first point is laughable but the second proves you don't know a fucking thing about real estate nor have ever looked into buying a house

Is this really all that the shills have left? Sad!

>Full employment
Hahahahahahaha
>Stock market at record highs
Lmaoooo hahahahaha quantitative easing much hahahahaha lol
>A recovered housing market
Home ownership down drastically since '04 hahahahahahahshshah
>thriving US car industry
Lmfaooo!!@@ hahahahahaHAHAHAHA HOWS THAT STIMULUS GOING FOR YA?? LMAOOOOO
>No active major wars
HAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHAHA *takes breath*... LMAO HAHAHAHAHA SURE, NO WARS, JUST BOMBING THE FUCK OUTTA HALF A DOZEN COUNTRIES LMAOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>housing market crash before obama is in office due to bush
>gone after a couple years of obama

it seems like you're in fact the one who doesnt know anythinkg

my sides

>cites problems republican bush made that obama was fixing with a gov full of repubs against him

>keep blaming hillary

Hillary and Bill were so dirt fucking poor, when they moved out of the white house they took furniture with them. They were later forced to return it.

Don't act like the Clintons are the end all be all power couple.

Trump was rescued by the Rothschilds in the 1980's that's why hes putting so many Jews in power

also

And in spite of all this, became president. You're right, the man must be a genius.

>no active major wars

it's hilarious when they have to qualify it with TWO words

i dont care about hillary, no one does. thats my point

why are the trump supporters and trump himself still bringing up this woman? why is she still in the political discourse?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. Love watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the nuculear codes.

fuck you shill.
go back to bill clinton's lolita island

kys cuck

get off my board

Sage the shills

The interview where he said that was proven fake, keep shilling though, just a 75 more Posts and you'll have enough for a dollar cheese burger!

one of those things u said triggers me every time but I'm not gonna tell u which u little troll

Kek says it is best for op to kill himself!

obama doubled our national debt

>facebook tier memes
>says CNN, PBS, and Yahoo are fake new sources until they support their argument
>Trump says these are fake news

keep trying trump tards HAHAHA

>proven fake
>said it in presidential address to the public

wew, you trump tard conspiracy cucks will really try to change anything won't you