Why do bootlicking Conservashits vote against their own economic interests ?

What do they have to gain by voting against them ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=9ESlS2jrhXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These are just words where are the statistics to back this up.

obama did this, he was a terrible president
and bad american.

Fuck off, Shareblue.

Don't think those statistics are true. More importantly though:

Conservatives vote for their group moral interest rather than economic self interests. You see, liberals have a care/harm moral matrix whereas conservatives have care/harm, authority, sanctity, fairness and more moral matrices.

Yet liberals are so enlightened and conservatives r dum idots haha

Conservashits are painstaking retards no doubt friendo

>C'mon dude, you aren't gonna vote for the candidate that wants to give you "free money"?

Yeah, because I'm not retarded and morally bankrupt

>full employment
nopre

Fake News

>white people don't know what it's like to be poor
>your jobs aren't coming back, deal with it racist
why do you make this same thread every day? I know why
>0.02$

>full employment
Why do we need immigrants then since they're going to be unemployed when they get here?

>no major wars

>Counting 1 hour of work as full time employment
>Stock market has nothing to do with the overall economy, just stock prices
>That is why so many Millennial's and liberals own houses
>Cars aren't made in the US, the last stages of assembly are
>True no major wars, but a lot of military interventions all over the middle east which is using a majority of our military power

>no active major wars

There's three actually.

>thriving US car industry

If it was thriving, factory workers wouldn't have voted against the democrat union lovers.

>stock market at record highs

Trump sent the markets even higher thanks to investor enthusiasm.

>a recovered housing market

all time low youth home ownership is not what I'd call "recovered." 500,000 for a shit shack in the average coastal city on a 100m^2 block of land is not what I'd call "recovered"

>full employment

Yet the productivity of these jobs are at an all time high, though inflation adjusted family income has been stagnating. If the employment market was so good how come people are busting their asses off on overtime and working harder than they ever worked before just to barely keep up with inflation? Yeah sure, after 8 long years Obama barely got employment back to what it was before the housing crash, but stats on household income (inflation adjusted) compared with worker productivity shows that the employment rate was recovered only thanks to the cheapening of labour.

All of the "good things" that happened under Obama, with the exception of opening trade with Cuba, have been a total illusion. A recession recovery is not an impressive feat, it's to be expected, and Obama should be chastised for both taking so long to finally accomplish what Bush had for much of his presidency, and also for creating an even more massive lending bubble (the education bubble) by using the same lending practices as Bill Clinton and George Bush. Total student loan debt already far outstrips the value of the housing market bubble, and this debt cannot be expunged through bankruptcy. This bubble alone constitutes a much larger "mess" than anything Obama dealt with. Obama was a failure of a president, the fact that the democratic party lost around 1,000 seats in total over the course of his presidency should tell you how much he destroyed public approval of the democrats outside california.

Because it's funny.

DOW was sub-10000 when President Obama took office, it was over 20,000 when he left office.

Thanks Obama

Unemployment was up to 9.1 in 2011, but dropped back down to 4.6-4.7 at the end of 2016

Thanks Obama

ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx

Real fucking news

Let me get my rope.

Yeah, overspending, massive debt, massive amounts of welfare and benefits, massive student debt (a huge chunk of which will never be repaid), etc. surely make for long-term solutions.

Why doesn't everyone simply overspend the shit out of their budget and act all 'nice guy' just like Obama did, doesn't that fix everything for future generations?

> stock market record high.
More like stock market close at a major correction which will look like a recession all over again.

Conservatives want their grandchildren to live in a functioning society, and are willing to make economic allowances now for future benefit.

Liberals want to maximize their current pleasure, and are willing to sell their future for current benefits. This makes sense, if you plan on aborting most or all of your children, or if you plan on never engaging in reproductive acts.

>overspending massive debt

you mean bailing out the banks and the auto companies?

we should just raise taxes like H.W. Bush, that led to a huge surge in revenue after he left, we even balanced the budget in the 90s.

I don't vote for people who see me as a "bootlicking conservashit"

>full employment
What does this even mean? They aren't genuinely suggesting that every single person of working age has a job are they?

Mos likely Fulltime employment not a contractual one.

But then again it depends on what kind of job is it that they're offering.

No idea, all I can hear is furious slurping sounds whenever liberals talk about Obama.

>no active major wars
>bombing 7 fucking countries

>Full employment

Then how come I aint employed?

RIGHT WING RETARD RURAL FREAKS BTFO

It was 20+k when he left office because of the current POTUS's election. If you look it went up with at election night and it went up at inauguration day

3-4 months before the elction it was 16-17k

It's official. Right wing retards think a few drone strikes in Yemen is a war. Fuck you morons are dumb.

>(((occupy)))

You know how far overstretched the Dow jones index is no?

sooner or later it'll pull back harder because of people pulling out and those who invested at the peak will get fucked. give it a year or 2 and we'll sa big market correction on this shit.

So I should work at mcdonalds since spics work for 5 bucks an hour?

Don't you get tired of this? I already blew you the fuck out on foreign policy, the education bubble, and worker productivity vs inflation adjusted household income the last time I saw you. You didn't even have any real comeback you just tried to insinuate that multi million dollar missiles blowing the legs off children and Wahhabi militia enslaving religious minorities as they rip apart 3 countries on the US' dime is okay because at least it isn't American boots on the ground. Utter cancer.

It's a miserable day seeing the once ostensibly "anti-war" left degenerate into pure partisanship, defending the murder, enslavement and displacement of millions just because of which corporate puppet of the MID was responsible for it.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Conservashit thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting shill that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Occupy Democrat Infograph, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a bullshit statistic. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic Shareblue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "CONSERVASHIT CONSERVASHIT CONSERVASHIT." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

he caused the stock market rally btw, it is literally called the trump rally by wall street analysts

Obama Leaf will never get tired of this. He is like the Devil that we must all be vigilant for. Trust in the God Emperor for He will lead us to salvation from the daemons of shitposting

Lol aren't you the straya retard I just btfo in the other thread? Are you guys the guy who said there are no jobs even though job openings are at all time highs?

>

>You didn't even have any real comeback you just tried to insinuate that multi million dollar missiles blowing the legs off children and Wahhabi militia enslaving religious minorities as they rip apart 3 countries on the US' dime is okay because at least it isn't American boots on the ground. Utter cancer.

wew lad now you're just making shit up. You got any proof of me saying that? No I didn't think so.

>household income

THANKS OBAMA

Biggest increase on record in 2015.

All that for me?

I'm far more likely to say right wing retard than conservashit

>jobs already leaving the US for third world shitholes
>american dream dead
>"raise taxes"

I'm not sure I follow your reasoning.

>god emperor

YOU CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS OBAMA LEAF. One of these days you will be RAKED finally once and for all and be cast into the lake of fire with the rest of the leaf pile!

Go to Seattle, you'll make $15 per hour

>Occupy Democrats
>possible fakenews group to show how idiotic facebook politics can be

Anytime someone brings up Obama's statistic and technical accomplishments which no where near reflects reality please mention two words: Sanders 2016 or just one: Trump

Both were fueled by people who did not think the country EVER GOT OUT OF THE 2008 RECESSION

Obama has not only continued Bush Jr economic and mideast policies (drones) but expanded upon many.

-Stock Market
Stock Market is inflated due to low interests. Obama carried over Bush Jr appointed Federal Reverse Chairman Bernanke whose QE policy printed money to spur economic activity. Instead the money is lent to Wall Street. Bernake's Obama-appointed successor "Janet Yeltsin" has continued the policy. (Recall the "Auto Bailout" also started by Bush Jr)

-Unemployment Rate
The Unemployment Rate has been lowered due to long-term unemployment no longer being counted.

-Ended Two Wars
Those two "wars" were already slated to end during Bush Jr's end. Also those wars will never end.

-Gas Prices
Gas Prices were lowered due to domestic oil fracking. Saudi Arabia flooded the market oil to retain it's market share along with the goal of shutting down US domestic oil production. This cycle also occured during the 1990s

-Deficit
The President has no spending powers. Other than veto the President has no control over the budget.

Spending powers belong to the House of Representitives which has been under Republican control since 2010. Not getting your "free" social programs the President promised? Blame congress.

-Bin Laden
Bin Laden was taken down Bush Jr's Mid East Military and Intelligence apparatus which includes torture techinques.

Argubabely the worst things about the Bush Jr administration are now the best things under Obama:

-Auto Bailout
-Wall Street
-Mid East

omg these are gold plz continue

The paricipation in the labor force dropped 20 million since obama took office and never recovered. You can't look at 20 million people who immediately stop working or looking for work and call it a big success. Not unless you're some major faggot.

Wow and where the cost of living is super fucking high. What a great idea. Lets just make the minimum wage 55 million dollars an hour while we are at it

Thanks Obama!

Soon you will join America and see what a TRUE leader and country does first hand!

>no job openings

I never argued about that. I blew you the fuck out on Obama's foreign policy, the education bubble and on worker productivity. You just deflected as you're doing now, and tried to act as though destroying countries and killing people is okay if you do it at a distance. You will never, in a million years convince anybody with a brain in their head that Obama was anything more than a stooge of Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Military Industrial Complex. He was Bush 2.0, he just waged his wars in a way that let him kill and displace millions while placating his absolutely moronic fanbase who think boots on the ground is the only form of warfare (read:you), commission defence contractors for overpriced R&D for overpriced air craft and guided missile systems and prop up foreign rebellions for his corporate and state actor lobbyist overlords. The fact that you can even consider him remotely defensible is absurd to me.

>No active major wars

We are at war with the ENTIRE Middle East.

How the fuck is that not a major war?

>Conservatives vote for their group moral interest rather than economic self interests. You see, liberals have a care/harm moral matrix whereas conservatives have care/harm, authority, sanctity, fairness and more moral matrices.
>Yet liberals are so enlightened and conservatives r dum idots haha

It is not in the economic interest of whites to vote democratic as they are the "rich" Democrats keep promising to tax and spend on their voters (browns).

I'm gonna win this battle.

Don't try it.

I have the high Leaf

>be me
>chef at wendys
>make 56 gorillion an hour
>all because of trumps economic plans
>obama leaf still thinks it is because of some dumb nigger who printed $4trillion with jewnanke

>Lets just make the minimum wage 55 million dollars an hour while we are at it

right wing retards argue like children

20 million baby boomers retire and drop out of the labor force.

right wing retards: ZOMFG MUH LABOR FORCE

holy shit she is looking right past him in the pictures when he isn't facing her LOL

damn he can't even keep her attention 5 seconds after he turns around LOOOLLL what a cuck

>US economy collapses

kek

I made this point in another thread and I will post it again.

I feel like if people were taught about historical depression cycles that would help explain a lot & people would get that a surge of employment is what is supposed to mark the end of periodic depression that are on average around 2 years. Obama barely had to anything for the market to naturally recover & he still screwed up (although the situation was complicated by our banking system). The problem people have with Obama is that the economy didn't recover as much as it should of under his tenure. If you look at the graph than you will see that after a depression marks a surge in markets. The faggots thanking him for saving us and saying he saved America and gave 15 million jobs through his decisions alone are not economically literate.

Not only did we have a shitty recovery with low GDP growth, we also have to deal with the intrest rates that should not of been made that low that make recovery harder. To top that of it can be argued that we are still in a depression due to his interferences with markets. I hope Trump can clean up Obama's mess desu. Although to be fair there were some matters out of his control regarding recovery.

lol links politifake, please use a real source! BTFO on every post hahaha

You may have the high leaf, but I have a long rake with your name on it Obama Leaf!

This

>>Unironically thinks that the ability to look up statistics makes them superior, even though they wouldn't be able to construct an argument as to how said statistic is unequivocally "good" if you gave them the rest of their lives

There is nothing I hate more than people that point to "economic" """statistics""" as their entire argument, without any foundational understanding of what those statistics mean or even how they are produced. And I know you are just a wannabe intellectual because even hardcore orthodox economists whose shit I have to put up with sometimes acknowledge that your unemployment stat is devoid of meaning. It's literally just a quotient, shouldn't even be called a statistic anymore, it should be called a fucking quotient. Fuck you

Ya OP, I agree, fuck Drump and fuck white people.

Lol do you have any proof of this conversation? It sounds like you're making shit up.

Lol Obama reduced US military casualties by 98%

He reduced US active military in the ME from 180k to 15k.

He ended the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

How many US soldiers per month did America lose last year? 1 or 2? Still tragic but a far cry from Bush's 100 a month.

Btw it's you right wing retards who love it when Putin and Assad slaughter the Syrian people.

You retards don't even know what a CIVIL WAR means.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War

>full employment
Yeah, not according to the BLS's U-6 employment rate.

>stock market at highs
Low interest rate bubble. 10 years of 0% interest rates, great fucking idea.

>a recovered housing markt
... with all time home ownership lows? Wut. Kek.

>a thriving US car industry
This one is obviously false. Just tell that to those in Dearborn/Detroit.

>no active major wars
Obama literally devastated the Middle East worse than Bush.

>being in this much denial

>Look at this high minimum wage! Isnt it great?
>LOOK AT THE RETARDED RIGHT WINGERS TALKING ABOUT 55 MILLION DOLLAR MINIMUM WAGE LMAO EVERYONE KNOW IUTS SHOULD JUST BE 50 BUCKS AN HOUR!!!

legit kek

because LEFTISTS JUST GOT BTFOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=9ESlS2jrhXY

Why wouldn't we? nothing bad can come from this, we can all just come out richer!

We all know Trudeau fucks dogs

stock market is up because of the trump rally

Trudeau will snap the rake in half with his BLC

I'm talking post-2008 monetary policy as a whole.

>whines like a bitch about the source because he can't challenge the facts

You didn't know that 10,000 baby boomers retire every day? Probably because you're a fucking right wing retard.

yea thanks for that, thank trump!

>>Full employment
Stopped reading

Not to mention the stock market prices were exploding because Trump won.

Republicans crash the economy.

Democrats thrive the economy.

this fucking hilarious paranoia, careful going out tomorrow isis might behead you

94% of the jobs were part time

wrong, please stop posting false information, just because you can't win in a rational debate, does not mean you should turn to ad hominem attacks and lies...

Yo, Leaf.
You owe reparations to quebec.
Send in the equalization buddy.

WE were 10 trillion in debt from George Washington->George Bush
Obamam single handedly gave us 10 trillion more in debt.

How much do you think was diverted to the stock market and part time jobs ?

Any rise in the markets and jobs was because of a 10 trillion dollar credit card

Your globalist billionaire owners that you worship don't even want you to have a minimum wage.

>Full Employment

These numbers are a sham. They should be counting full time & part time separately. Most folks are still in part time jobs, because all the good ones have been shipped over seas, automated, or they hired a foreigner/illegal to do half the work quality for quarter of the pay.

>Stock Markets

Stock Markets aren't a real sign of the economy recovering. Its the sign that Wall Street is feeling good about itself. Housing market is the real economic measuring stick.

>Recovering Housing Market

Actually its stagnating. Single family homes aren't being bought instead renting has increased. Renting is worse than buying.l because you don't set down roots, with full employment & a family if you're just renting or leasing.

>Car Industry

Funny how most the parts are being made else where, assembled here, only for the factory to shutter & move to Mexico. Trump wants more American made stuff, Obama wanted more foreign imports.

>No Active War

Iraq
Afghanistan
Yemen
Syria
Libya
War On Drugs

Granted Iraq & Afganistan were "ended" but that's just mean we left Special Operations behind. We're still actively involved just using less reliable proxies.

that guy is retarded, not a real VC, and broke as shit for a wannabe VC please stop lying because you can't win debates rofl

For every rake that falls, ten more will take its place!

Rational people with a brain: We should phase in over a few years, a $15 min wage.

Seattle does it. Economy booms.

Right wing retard autistic children: WHY NOT 55 GORILLION PER YEAR

You are literally autistic retards.

Which is funny because trump is a democrat who ran as a rebuplican,kinda explains stock market atm

How much is it for a loaf of bread in Zimbabwe?
At a local greengrocer, 12 million dollars buys you a head of wilted lettuce. Ten million dollars will buy a loaf of bread if you can find any. These prices are now beyond the reach of most Zimbabweans.

BUT THE MINIMUM WAGE IS HIGH SO ZIMBABWEANS ARE MASTER RACE WITH MOST MONEY :D

Don't call your first lady a dog.

how are you so wrong on everything? you literally lose on every single point you make, then just turn to insults...

Pertinent analysis, user. Thanks.