BROTHER NATHANEAL CALLS OUT THE HOOKED NOSES

Why isn't he /ourguy/ yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=KBHAKV3YUfg

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/10-times-that-god-has-hit-america-with-a-major-disaster-after-the-u-s-attempted-to-divide-the-land-of-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=fJt2MWYKXqY
youtube.com/watch?v=vKnkDht-al8
youtube.com/watch?v=35ORuXR6dO4
realjewnews.com/?p=1143
youtube.com/channel/UCm99BRQDCugo5tw2xzl-IFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtu.be/zuljuu6uqqc
youtube.com/watch?v=0e5lbnBMP2U
davidabel2.blogspot.com/2005/05/clergys-charge.html
youtu.be/wRZhD8S6o5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has always been /ourguy/.

>some jew does something
So?

Fuck off JIDF

Not to be trusted. Its self contradicting if you believe in the validity of the Jewish problem to then trust one.

>a Jew playing dress up
You guys will believe anything.

He denounced Judaism, yes he used to be a Jew but he hates them with a seething passion now

Brother Nathaniel is no longer a Jew, he is a son of God, as is any faithful Christian.

He shines as he has the courage to publicly stand up to the synagogue of Satan, even under threat of death, a courage which so many white "men" sorely lack.

And this means he cant lie? I honestly like most of what he says. Im just saying he shouldn't be trusted. Especially in any other role than he is already playing, meaning making internet videos.

I'm not the one shilling a jew.
He still is a jew, now just with extra bullshit.

Do you want a blonde blue eyed 6 ft tall Aryan to be your spokesman? This forum discredits the women, Jew in this case, and faggot that rally to your cause. I'm starting to think you're no better than stormfront senpai

No we dont need someone with those exact traits as our spokesman. But we certainly dont need Brother Nathaniel playing any significant role as one. If he stays as big as he is now this is fine, He has only gotten as far as he has because he has the "im a jew" shield from the MSM.

Can someone make a real jewish facial recognition app? The precious metals communities reaction to it would be hilarious.

This guy is unhinged and mentally ill

David Duke names the Jew and he is met with "HHHURR HE'S CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!"

Brother Nathaniel names the Jew "HURR HE'S CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!"

I am seeing a rather Semitic pattern of baseless condemnation here...

he's, the kind of jew i put from last to the oven.

Meanwhile (((they're))) pushing Alex Jones, Milo, and other shitty youtubers like Styx.

He's not Jewish anymore you dumb fucks

He is literally a racial Jew. Hes Christian Orthodox spiritually.

he's been our guy since /n/

Are you him? Jew says "I'm not a jew anymore" doesn't mean he stops neing a jew". And he only converted to a jew offshoot cult. No difference.

No but he lives about an hour from here, and I've heard people see him holding signs and shit, I want to go visit him

Nathanael is a true son of Abraham that Jesus would acknowledge, who has rejected the teachings of the Talmud and Judaism. Sup Forums is swarmed with JIDF who stop at nothing to denounce him as "controlled opposition" or a Jew that cannot be trusted, so you disregard the truths Nathanael brings to the table. They promote Zionists like Alex Jones or Milo, who only serve to mire you further in misinformation.

infowars.com/10-times-that-god-has-hit-america-with-a-major-disaster-after-the-u-s-attempted-to-divide-the-land-of-israel/

Grab a Bible and watch some of his videos. He backs up everything with scripture.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJt2MWYKXqY

youtube.com/watch?v=vKnkDht-al8

Pittsburgh right? Where can I go see him preach?

As far as I know he's from Colorado

This

That guy is deep into the occult and has serious connections with the Jesuit order...

Pretty much this

Don't trust the black pope

Amen brother. First truly redpilled person I see on Sup Forums is a Finn. I always knew it would be a Finn.

this one was fucking hilarious
Nathanbro is of course, honorary status-
/OURGOY/

Who let you out of your oven, Moshi?

youtube.com/watch?v=35ORuXR6dO4

This guy used to be all over old Sup Forums, in the days when there were the nazis and libertarians mostly and some lefties.

He is part of the american orthodox church, the russian one doesn't recognize him.

Nu/pol/ can't handle the pure redpill of brother nathanael.

He's mainly in mountain towns in Colorado. He lives near Silverthorne but I hear he goes down to Denver and Colorado Springs

Does he makes the effects himself or does he have people who help him make the videos?

Probably has an editor.

Who let you out of the confessional booth?

>Why isn't he /ourguy/ yet?
Because he's a hooked nose himself.

I'm not sure if it is even possible to be recognized with the Russian church if you are not a Russian citizen, but he is recognized by ROCOR and has regular interviews with Archbishop Gabriel.

realjewnews.com/?p=1143

>yes he used to be a Jew
You don't stop being a jew, user. This isn't something that can be turned off. You Christcucks would love for it to be that way because it means you could defeat them by sprinkling some holy water on their schnotzes - which is perhaps why they've ultimately prevailed

Let's not repeat past mistakes just because some of the dumber members of our race can't put their childish things away.

IMPLYING HE'S NOT YOU DAMN NEET

That's what i meant, thanks!

Maybe he is still a crafty jew who's just using the church, but i doubt it. He goes way too fucking far in the jew department. If the MSM saw a single second of his videos they would probably wage holy war on him.

I trust most of what he says to be his genuine opinions.

> Implying whites at /pol were not meant to have stormfront-tier beliefs.
Fuck off kike
Oh and no faggots allowed. Go be a KEKservative elsewhere

I've met him and gone to church with him. He's fucking based and so redpilled on the JQ that he makes most of us look like evangelical neocons.

Lad I've been subscribed to him for at least 4 years now. He's been /ourguy/ for longer than that.

He's a loon with a racket.

That's because these dumbass NEETS don't realize that some Jews can redeem themselves.
Hitler had 150,000 Jewish Soldiers that died and fought for Germany.
Hitler had many Jewish Field Marshalls and many of his close friends were Jewish.
The Waffen SS Obergruppenfuhrer Reinhard Heydrich " The Hangman of Prague", " The man with the Iron Heart ", was a Jew. He had the cold evil heart of a Jew but the soul of a Germanic Warrior.
All i'm saying is that not all Jews hate the Aryan Race. But the Zionist Elite, the guys that control the Whole World and the people who are pushing White Genocide have always been Kahzarian Mongrel " Jews " .

>All i'm saying is that not all Jews hate the Aryan Race. But the Zionist Elite, the guys that control the Whole World and the people who are pushing White Genocide have always been Kahzarian Mongrel " Jews " .
That's a nice proposition.

Now tell me, how to we seperate them in a way where Jews won't ever be a problem for us?

Alex Jones and Milo are both controlled opposition.

Bro Nathanael and David Duke aren't but I'm pretty sure they're a bit autistic.

>Orthodox
>Jesuit
Hello JIDF

Nu Sup Forums is shit, my BR friend.

>Push Milo, Alex Jones, and Cernovith among other stooges
>Dismiss Brother Nathanel and Haku Zynkyoku youtube.com/channel/UCm99BRQDCugo5tw2xzl-IFQ

These muh purity fags need to be gassed honestly desu

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Didn't think Nathaneal was still alive

How was it? Did you go out to meet it him or did he happen to attend mass and you met him there?

> No Bogs

>That guy is deep into the occult and has serious connections with the Jesuit order...

American education..he's Orthodox, Jesuits are Catholics, Big Bubba...

this was made years and years ago, see O'Mara and Skellington lawyer as well as Qaddafi, Dorner, and moot.

He's likely a Protestant.

moot is homage, dorner because you can't corner, just needs an update

Yep always /ourguy/

>He's likely a Protestant.

Not everyone is a half retarded Pentecostal, Bubba...

youtu.be/zuljuu6uqqc

Most protestants tend to be though.

youtube.com/watch?v=0e5lbnBMP2U

White right, black left.
Middle grey.
Straight is the way.

My great grandfather was a high ranking Jesuit

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF THESE SCUMBAGS SUPPORTING THIS GUY.

NATHAN WAS A HOMELESS MENTALLY ILL MAN LIVING IN BOSTON.

SOMEBODY(( PUT HIM UP WITH THIS GIG. GO AHEAD LOOK IT UP YOURSELF

Hello JIDF

>My great grandfather was a high ranking Jesuit

Last name and country of origin(ancestry)...

The guy is a LARPer and a merchant profiting of simpletons like the average Sup Forumstard.

davidabel2.blogspot.com/2005/05/clergys-charge.html

When he first showed up a few months ago, the bearded man in the bright Sephardic yarmulke stood out from the synagogue's other congregants. For one thing, he carried a crucifix. During services, he constantly walked in and out of the sanctuary. And after the rabbi's sermons, the former salesman would clap - a no-no in any temple.

At Young Israel of Brookline, the first impulse of most congregants was to help Milton Kapner, a 52-year-old fellow Jew who had been living in his green Buick since the summer. The rabbi welcomed him to services, answered his questions in classes, and bought him a membership to a health spa so he could shower. Others offered him clothes or took him out for dinners at nice restaurants. One woman even gave him a place to stay for the night.

But after a few months - when, temple officials say, he harassed congregants, crashed a wedding, and twice forced them to call the police - they barred him from the synagogue. Most recently, Kapner, who plays music for money in Harvard Square, stood in front of the temple and heckled congregants as they arrived for services.

exactly

Isn't Nathanel a kike?

Why?

Absolutely euphoric post, my fellow ubermensch xD

>By David Schwab Abel
>Journalist

Incredibly convincing source.

You clearly don't know how the Jesuits operate...

Jesuits have infiltrated the Orthodox Church, as well as every Protestant church.

The whole point of the Jesuit order was to bring everyone back under the control of Rome.

They have the churches, they are planting the migrants and stirring up hatred between many groups of people (study the Hegelian dialectic).

Mass chaos = people desperate for a new age savior = Easy to usher in a pre-Vatican 2 radical catholic pope (who will be supernatural and claim to be God) = NWO

Just look at the Vatican getting their dirty hands on jeruselum and begging to hurry up an build a new temple... it's so obvious yet people are always saying "it duh jooz"

Blaming the Jews has been a Jesuit tactic since the Dreyfus Affair...

I also notice people on Sup Forums are in denial about the Nazis connections with the Jesuit order

>Crashed a Jewish reproduction ritual, harassed Jews, and called by the Massachusetts IDF
>Now regularly exposes Jews on Youtube

Born Ashkenazi, yet realized the errors of his peoples ways . He's obviously a bit autistic, as are most Jews, but uses that neuroticism for his videos.

>David Schwab Abel
"Schwab Name Meaning
German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): regional name for someone from Swabia (German Schwaben), from Middle High German Swap, German Schwabe ‘Swabian’."
>Jew attacking Jew who doesn't conform

Bobby Fischer was also another ethnic Jew that was based.

Far from it. Protestantism is just reformed Catholicism. I belong to no denomination. Im a Christian aka "heretic" according to the papacy.

>Blaming the Jews has been a Jesuit tactic since the Dreyfus Affair...

Are you fuckin serious, Bubba...and you think that the Jesuits did 9/11?

youtu.be/wRZhD8S6o5s

I could agree 100% with everything he says but I will never be able to trust anyone as slimy as he is

>Blaming the Jews has been a Jesuit tactic since the Dreyfus Affair...

You're either JIDF or a Zionist Protestant stooge.

>J-Jews are the Chosen People, they can do nothing wrong, it's anyone but them!

Let's get to what's really import here.

So how do we hijack it with memes?

>Im a Christian aka "heretic" according to the papacy.

You ain't shit Bubba, your just a fat fuck in Murica wearing a cross saying he's Christian...but your not.

You're a moron. A complete and utter moron devoted to being a moron. The funniest part is that you 100% believe you're right. But that's why you're a moron.

>belong to no denomination
>Let me interpret theology how I want and cherry pick

>protestantism is just deformed Catholicism
ftfy m8

>there are people out there who unironically believe this
scary thought

he is an absolute lunatic that's been excommunicated, and now larps that he is in a one man religious order, he doesn't go to any church.

Read Romans ch11. Debunks replacement theology.

So when God said his covenant with the seed of Aberham was everlasting he way lying? Strange. That contradicts Numbers 23:19...

What are you talking about the Jews do noting wrong? What do you think the time of JACOBS trouble is for? To purify the Jews because they rejected Jesus Christ you utter moron...

Romans 11:26-27
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob(another name for Israel, see Genisis 35:10);
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Start reading your Bible.

A jew calling out jews. That is both rich and creamy.

This. I bet George Lincoln Rockwell would get called controlled opposition if he was alive in this era.

Not an argument

Shut up faggot. Are you really going to distrust a fucking Austrian on matters of antisemitism? is absolutely correct, anti-Christian slur notwithstanding. Jewishness is biological.

t. chaim luther II

Coptic Orthodox being Monophysites is a myth based on a wording saying not to call Mary the "Virgin Mary" because they already decided to use a wording meaning "Mother of God" to clarify Christ's divinity even from birth. Language and cultural barriers, and a lot of petty politics, contributed to the myth even though they all believe the same thing. Coptics have a reverse myth that Eastern Orthodox are Nestorians.

TL;DR
Disregard the Papal bullshit.

Controlled opposition.

>papal bullshit
you are right that it was a linguistic misunderstanding, much like the Filioque one between Catholics and Orthodox. That's why the Churches are coming more and more into communion, Coptic one included.
Your conspiracy theories about the papacy are just retarded though

Is it just me, or if someone comes out and actually names the jew or says anything bad about someones race people on pol will say they are controlled opposition. Some people that come to mind are Richard Spencer and Brother Nathanial. However, these same people will talk about how that degenerate scumbag Milo is our guy.