Is Sup Forums capable of civil dialogue?

I am not a Trump supporter and actively dislike him. I would be interested in discussing with some of the more articulate Sup Forums people whether they support trump or not.

I think Trump is the logical extreme of the effect television has on electoral politics. I believe he is a gift to the establishment because he serves as a grand distraction that will hide anything done by them while everyone is busy yelling at the monkey.

I think the result of this period whether it lasts 4 or 8 years will ultimately be even less political involvement and that the very legitimacy of american government is being eroded in the minds of its citizens.

I really care about this country and the principles of American democracy and am extremely distressed by the rapid destruction of political discourse.

Really? No one?

>Sup Forums
>civil

Sure

How about fuck off you cunt

Classic aussie.

Kill yourself. The world needs less people with autism asap.

It was literally a choice between Hilary Clinton and Trump. Trump is a decent, good human being. Hilary is not and people know this. It's that simple. There's nothing more. It's not complicated or nuanced or anything, it's very simple. Now fuck off

Are you blind or just trying to insult me?

He wasn't talking to you. This is why people hate you. You are worse than retarded.

I just cannot understand this blind anger you all seem to have toward me.

I'm a citizen of this country and concerned about its direction. I have listed some of the serious concerns that I have.

This is the destruction of discourse. I cannot understand why you aren't troubled by the fact that no one communicates with anyone that doesn't agree with them.

Because things arent the way you think they are. You've got to look at the big picture here.

You and most people like you have gotten soft with your social media sophistication.

Meanwhile the rest of the world out there is still hard. Like living in metal shacks with dirt floors kind of hard.

> immigrants, muslims, refugees

These other countries have agendas and none of them like the united states. There's more than one way to skin a turkey. You dont have to go to war with someone in broad daylight to defeat them.

> you forget 9/11

Also the long established intelligence community and heads of departments in the government are the enemy of the people. They serve multinational interests not the citizens.

Trump is removing them.

> muh russia

Can it. And stop thinking like its 1987, because I saw the berlin wall come down on live tv.

Russia + USA alliance

The two biggest fucking superpowers in the world, solving the world's problems.

Russia isnt in it for themselves or their rich oligarchs. They've been told the way it is - if the world goes down the drain they're going with it. Its survival now.

when you type like this

Its really easy to read where you normally post

you have to go back.

it's hard to have a civil discussion on a board full of hateful, racist, ignorant, impotent nazi man-baby white trash.

Thi is Sup Forums we're what happens when Sup Forums grows up and starts looking at the world. We actively go out of out way to offend you because it's our thing.

Now kill yourself nigger

If you were concerned with the direction of this country you would understand that Trump is the lesser of two evils when Hillary Clinton is brought into the picture.

All we need to do is wait and see what happens before coming to any conclusions.

I'm surprised you actually, genuinely seem to think political discourse is "eroding" or undergoing "rapid destruction".

If anything, this election brought a massive amount of interest and eyes to politics and if you think otherwise, I, with reason, believe that it is in fact **you** who is experiencing this so called political erosion and lack of discourse as opposed to the majority of America.

tl;dr stop acting like you're smart, faggot, because you clearly understand very little

Yet another fine example of the infamous American education system

Reddit was a mistake.

Start doing your damn research, use intelligence, follow the clues on your own. Follow the money, the paper trail.

Dont be naive, dont just think that everybody wants to be good to everybody else. Dont believe that when some rich guy says something rather absurd, that he's just Joking around.

This is what it means to have a high IQ.

Now the thing is with us /poltards/ is we've usually had something Mean happen to us that made us start checking this shit out and be willing to believe that things arent picture perfect.

And then we found the proof and connections for ourselves.

Dont trust the news. They cant print or show anything that hurts their ratings. Thats a direct conflict of interest - right there - with actually reporting the truth.

Stop acting like a sheep and doing what you're told by authority figures.

Never posted on reddit before in my life cupcake think again

Full stop with the Concern Trolling. You can't have lived in the US since the Nineties and not have noticed a de line in civil discourse to the point at which we have reached Weimar Levels of argument. The notion that this is Trump's fault is a fabulist lie.

>the principles of American democracy

Run along and read the constitution and the federalist papers, son, and come back when you understand the basics of civics if you want to talk with the adults here.

>Known Corrupt Politician with more scandals than all of hollywood combined

>Succesful bussiness man who says mean things

There are two types of votes in 2016. The ones who understand Hillary Clinton and what she and her cronies have done, and the ones who are blind to and vote off small matters that are emotional and "liberally progressive".

No one cares why you dislike Trump you dumb faggot. Everyone has read the same shit before

>Hes extreme guy
if you call speaking out PC bounds at time extreme, i cant wait to you read up on sweden

>The view on this country is already eroded
the left hates it and the right is doing everything to save it
>really care about this country and the principles of American democracy
if you did you would be glad we are closing borders and getting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS OUT AND PREVENTING THEM FROM COMING IN. You don't love this country, if you did you wouldn't have supported Hillary.

>cupcake
>no comma
The ovens are warming.

They should read the Declaration Of Independence too.

It bears more weight than the constitution does, legally.

>I think the result of this period whether it lasts 4 or 8 years will ultimately be even less political involvement

Objectively false, Trump has stirred up unprecedented public interest in politics -- for both his supporters and detractors.

>the very legitimacy of american government is being eroded in the minds of its citizens.

Sometimes you have to accept that your side loses. Even if your side is the open borders globalist side that has never lost before.

>am extremely distressed by the rapid destruction of political discourse.

Sometimes your side loses. You can't win every election, bro. I know it hurts to taste bitter defeat for the first time in your life, but hang in there.

>grand distraction that will hide anything done by them while everyone is busy yelling at the monkey.

No, because that was already going on on full power years before the Trump. Literally everything from the left identity politics category serves as a distraction.

It has nothing to do with Trump. No matter who would be put in instead of him would have identical accusations leveled at him, exactly the same.

>cupcake poster
>never used reddit

trump beats hillary any day

Except when CTR, sharedBlue, Soros minions show up with their forced low energy psyop memes.

Then it war I tells ya.

imageboards dont have dms you nigger worshipping, nigger feet licking, nigger dick eating, banjo lip worshipping, sold out concubine

Oh, good, now the thread gets replies and there are too many coming too quickly to carry on an actual conversation with any one individual so I'll likely end up retreading the same arguments for hours until the thread gets archived.

>You and most people like you have gotten soft with your social media sophistication.
You don't know anything about me. I actively despise social media. It is destructive to the ability of the mind to concentrate and sustain effort.

>These other countries have agendas and none of them like the united states
I know this. I was a long term strategic analyst at the pentagon until I quit after the way Trump dealt with intelligence reports.

Refugees are not political operatives. They are people fleeing an active warzone and we do vet them through multiple federal agencies before letting them in. This is the biggest obstacle to our having a productive discourse because I cannot respect the position that accepting 10,000 refugees per year is putting american lives at risk, It's just preposterous if you know anything about how terror organizations operate and what their goals are.

>They serve multinational interests not the citizens.
It pains me that you believe this. Nearly everyone I worked with took a job for less than market value specifially because they felt a patriotic duty.

The fact that you trust brash, non-analytic information that has few if any sources over reasoned and well researched information provided by numerous independent sources simply because the less respectable account agrees with your worldview is frankly irresponsible

>Russia + USA alliance
Russia is not trustworthy and I don't even understand how you think an alliance with Russia would benefit the United States.

The US does not need Russia's support in order to solve the world's problems and maintain its place in the international system. We can and have been doing it all ourselves much to our benefit for the better part of 60 years.

>I think the result of this period whether it lasts 4 or 8 years will ultimately be even less political involvement and that the very legitimacy of american government is being eroded in the minds of its citizens.

Patriot Act.

This statement is accurate and correct. The US Federal Government is far overreaching, and has far to much power over the population. They illegal invade countries without consent, lie, cheat and steal. They passed a ton of insane laws giving them secret, ultimate power.

People are sick of it. That's why Trump won. All these people thinking they are the only candidates, and they will always rule the Government got BTFO. They always assumed that one of their establishment buddies would get reelected and they could continue to give themselves more and more.

This just proves they are not really in control. Trump is amazing, he's exactly what the world needs right now. I am disappointed on days that Trump doesn't do something awesome. Very little I have actually not supported him on.

>impotent nazi man-baby white trash.

oy my Dick works like a lucky charm snowflake.

as to me being white trash; I make .237 a sec so fking die CTR SB Cluck.

The casual supporters of the Left are naive sheep and old ladies with cats who have gotten very soft, and programmed to believe that the social sophistication we have is somehow comparable to our technological sophistication.

The CIA has ripened them with their disinformation campaign over the last 30 years.

The Actual Leftists are bona-fide Communists who would have been arrested in the 1950s. Sorry to say it but McCarthy was right.

> communism failed, the majority of the people of this country do not want communism
> especially if they knew what it was really going to do to them.

Take your superiority complex and insert it into your anus before we gas you.

We both know that's a lie.

>our debate must conform with my biased and arbitrary opinion about what is allowed to and to not be said.

Fuck you faggot learn to deal with the profanity or go back to a hugbox like Reddit. Where mean and inappropriate comments are blocked to protect your fragile little mind from offence and discomfort.

Clearly you cannot handle open dialog.

yeah totes man, high iq human reporting in - i get everything you're saying. fuck i love bein smart
fucken meanies are everywhere and keep bein mean 2 me this shit has got to STOP

>Is Sup Forums capable of civil dialogue?
No, simple obvious reasons why:
>lack of moderation and rule enforcement
>b-tier levels and rates of shitposting
>endless shilling, not by CTR/etc, but BY OTHER ANONS
>insoluble masses of paranoid retards since the election
>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A PAID PSYOPS AGENT SO I WILL REPEAT SHILL FOR 57 POSTS
In short, the answer is no.

Fuck off faggot.

I voted for Trump because he was our last, best hope. The more I learn, the more I come to know that liberalism is a mental disorder.

You sound like a shill and your shit's all retarded.

>Russia is not trustworthy
No country is trustworthy. WE aren't trustworthy. Knowing that, we should still form alliances.

What about all those infographics people make? And the nazi generals. those are really nice. It's very lovely here you just need to get used to the autism. Which really isn't that bad btw I don't see the big deal with it myself.

>Trump is a decent, good human being. Hilary is not and people know this. It's that simple.
It's more than this, to me. The USA is being swamped by illegal aliens and their gang violence. Trump was the only person in either party that took this deadly serious problem seriously. 40% of inmates in Arizona prisons are Mexican nationals. What the fuck are they doing in our prisons???

OP = "Trump is problematic because he's not letting in tens of thousands of brown people; and because he seems to be averting confrontation with Russia."

Fucking faggot.

>The Actual Leftists are bona-fide Communists who would have been arrested in the 1950s. Sorry to say it but McCarthy was right.

I don't doubt that, if you walk up to 100 random millenials and ask "Do you love America", ask the ones that dont say "yes" who they voted for. Hillary every fucken time.

They do not care about the well being of this country, and how it began. They dont respect our laws and our history. They show no patriotism and disrespect the flag, and the country as a whole every moment they get.

I don't know what pisses me off more white rich kid lefties or the visa/green card fucks who come here and want the country to shift to how there own was.

>I think Trump is the logical extreme of the effect television has on electoral politics.
More like
>I think Liberalism is the logical extreme of the effect television has on electoral politics.

Why? Because we allowed hollywood, a hyper-liberal institution, to force liberal doctrine down people's throats 1960-1997. It wasn't until then that we saw any conservatives really hit the internet and get rolling with their beliefs. Your side had the kids for two generations, and you have the audacity to say that Television, a markedly liberal medium, has been, at it's extreme, a trump resultant? I think it's the converse, frankly, and that your statement is groundless.

>I believe he is a gift to the establishment because he serves as a grand distraction that will hide anything done by them while everyone is busy yelling at the monkey.

Compared to, what? Obama, the shining example of transparancy? Or politics the past 40 years? So riveting. Seriously, people only started to be skeptic, widely and publicly of the government's integrity in recent years. If Trump has done anything, he's interested the public in accountability and understanding the system (albeit to try and hamper him). That's a good thing for the nation, to be actively involved in the political process.

I think the result of this period whether it lasts 4 or 8 years will ultimately be even less political involvement and that the very legitimacy of american government is being eroded in the minds of its citizens.

I think you're incredibly wrong. I think that in the hearts and minds of people in rural america, and the blue collar workers, where I've grown up and the people I've been around have always been disillusioned with their choices in politics. I think Trump gave them a feeling of choice and his effects have shown them that putting a person in power that frankly people like you don't want will have an effect. If anything, you've shown your opposition that you're vulnerable.

Yeah, sure, you decided to work for the globalists against the interests of America... because you felt a patriotic duty... to loot America and open her borders. Makes total sense.

>if it agrees with me, its well reasoned and well researched, if it disagrees with me, its shitty clickbait fake news!

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theater Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

*** THINK OF IT: ***

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Fuck you nigger

***WHEREAS***

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

*** SO THIS LEADS TO: ***

They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan

*** SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY? ***

They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame? Not Islam. Not their leadership. Not themselves.

>I cannot understand why you aren't troubled by the fact that no one communicates with anyone that doesn't agree with them.
I'm deeply troubled by it, too. But what's very more troubling to me is the large Antifa faction on The Left in the US that immediately resorts to torching buildings if they don't get their way. What's more troubling to me is CNNMSNBCCBSABCNYTimesWAPO all having the same lock-step left-wing agenda. It's plain as day. Been going on for decades. But The Left cannot recognize their own Kool-Aid!

These people dont use logic

No. Trump is what happens when your top priority is replacing the whites who built America with a Third World working class too stupid to organize successful slave revolts, and call the whites Nazis for daring to complain about it.

You think being ruled by Donald Trump might be bad? Try being ruled by Robert Mugabe or Hugo Chavez.

>it's hard to have a civil discussion on a board full of hateful, racist, ignorant, impotent nazi man-baby white trash.

There you liberals go exaggerating again.

>I've been spoon fed all of my information from the media and actively refuse to acknowledge the very recent attacks directly from immigrants across the globe. Oh and also I used to work with Trump seriously.

Fuck this thread. I knew you were a faggot from the beginning, but you actually make me ill with how ignorant you are.

K

Lol OP is getting ripped the fuck apart. Literally stopped responding.

What's he doing you don't like, OP? Like, enforcing illegal immigration laws already on the books?

>I think Trump is the logical extreme of the effect television has on electoral politics.

Wrong, Trump is the result of political correctness taken to an extreme and neocons (Obama and Clinton) disguising themselves as liberals.

I often find myself laughing at how little the words, Nazi(s), Racist(s), insert-a-word-aphobe mean anymore. The idiots screaming this shit have done far more to end discussion than anyone else. Heck, Sup Forums one of the few places on the internet where real discussion can take place.

If you actually worked in the government (im not saying you're larping) then check this stuff out:

Listen to what Drake Bailey has to say. He's got a show on blogtalk. In fact go listen to his first recording from March 2012 too while you're at it.

> The Refugees?
There are no refugees. They are trained jihadists moving through syria, groomed and coached in how to talk their way through and apply for refugee status.

They are an invasion force. Everybody knows this.

And if they really are Refugees then they should be in Refugee camps waiting to return home or normalize to another country.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) maintains locations across the united states where these foreign nationals can be held and cared for until their turmoil is alleviated.

Same goes for all the other ones who have gone into europe. Why are they not in Refugee Camps for their own protection?

These people belong in Syria.

> Russia is not trustworthy
Putin double crossed the globalists so George Soros tried to destroy russia's economy. He put out an international arrest warrant for Soros on those grounds.

But Soros just works for other people, he's a bagman.

The reason why Putin decided to stop being controlled opposition is because he was told clearly the direction the world was going would destroy his country, the united states, and just about every person alive.

He mainly only cares about russia, but if the rest of the world goes under so does russia.

> nukes arent what would do it
> bio-weapons are the most efficient at it

Look at the maps, OP. You tell me why Americans voted for Trump over Hillary. Don't be so naive.

OP, Trump is, like you said, a distraction from the basic FACT that it's the ruling class fucking over the poor and suckering them into giving them money/power, just as it always is with either politics or religion.

The reason why the left can't combat this is, firstly, you can't argue or reason with right wingers because logic has no place in their tiny little minds. Secondly, the left is now dominated by SJW/Feminist fucksticks who only care about identity politics which is why they care more about trans-gender weirdos than the working class, who they despise because most of them are college/university asswipes who have never lived in the real world.

As a result, moderates like myself are left adrift and have no interest in voting for either a fucking snake-oil selling clown like Trump or a corporatist Wall Street whore like Clinton.

I honestly think the best solution is if some sort of plague wiped out 90% of humanity and we could start over.

Trademark female articulation

>Refugees are not political operatives. They are people fleeing an active warzone
WRONG. Both German and Greece MPs have said 80-90% of them are economic migrants!

Nigga! Eat a dick!

>Objectively false, Trump has stirred up unprecedented public interest in politics -- for both his supporters and detractors.
We're only a month in. A fatigue is going to set in. People will stop paying attention, they always do because people have lives to live.

There is simply too much nonsense happening for anyone to realistically keep track of. It feels to the average american as if he has already been president for a year due to the sheer amount of stuff that seems like it is happening.

I want to stress "seems like" because he hasn't done anything yet, not even the congress has. These executive orders are largely feel good things that need congressional approval to actually have any sort of impact.

>Sometimes you have to accept that your side loses. Even if your side is the open borders globalist side that has never lost before.
This isn't the same as that. I don't consider myself a democrat, I don't like bernie sanders or even Hillary but Trump is corrosive to public discourse.

Hillary is nothing new, I know the country would have survived 4 to 8 years of another career politician but Trump is, I believe not in charge of this administration. He thinks he is, but he isn't. I don't think Bannon is either. I think republicans are just running the show in congress and are just going to let the president take all the heat off of them.

Political discourse has gotten worse with the rise of social media and enclaves that allow people to live in bubbles. This isn't something I wasn't saying when I thought Hillary was going to win.

Describe "actively dislike"

>And then we found the proof and connections for ourselves.
Being spoonfed dubious and apocryphal infographs on Sup Forums is not "finding the connections yourself"

Fuck, your post reeks of underage. Why do I even come here?

Got an amazing chuckle, not bad.

>We're only a month in. A fatigue is going to set in. People will stop paying attention, they always do because people have lives to live.
You're wrong again here, friend. I went to one of those airhanger Trump rallies last summer. Energy through the roof. We're paying attention. We want our fucking country back! Build the wall--like they have in Israel, and Saudi Arabia, and Egypt, and Jordan (c/o US taxpayers) and deport every single fucking illegal criminal alien. THEN AND ONLY THEN will we have a discussion about the anchor babies and the millions of other illegal aliens hanging on in our country.

Thanks for backing me up m8. There's always someone there to call me a shill when I talk about the shillspotters.

You can't have a civil proper conversation when you have your head up your ass.

Your message is condescending and the worst thing is that you don't even realize it.

In your little world, even though Clinton lost, you are still right about everything.

THAT is exactly the problem. You can't even conceive that you...yes, you personal are wrong.

You are not interested in dialogue, only diagnoses. You are an idiot.

The grand narrative of the USA broke down. Political corruption, rigging foreign elections, funding violent right wing coups. When the US acts immorally it loses the right to rule. Trump ironically has used this lack of faith in the system to present as an outsider. People don't trust the Dems either, and most people didn't vote out of depair and hopelessness. Trump offered a new narrative, as stupid as it is. As for the progressives, they need new honest leadership and to cull the bullshit from their ranks. Anyway, WW3 is on its way, can't be stopped now...

>Political discourse has gotten worse with the rise of social media and enclaves that allow people to live in bubbles
Only people living in bubbles are those on The Left. Independents and plenty of Republicans are woke. Woke to how insane The Left really is. This civil unrest after a legitimate election is the best thing that ever could have happened. The entire country can finally see how batshit crazy you leftoids really are deep down.

Trump supports the Patriot Act you fucking tard

I think Trump supporters are the ones who are more likely to value their emotions over fact.

>Trump is corrosive to public discourse

Only to an idiot.

>You are not interested in dialogue, only diagnoses. You are an idiot.
ditto from me, sorry to say

I find your post to be a gem among the shit. I'm of the same opinions regarding Trump, and so far none of the autistic screeching in this thread has convinced me otherwise.

All the posters here saying their eyes are open, that they're not sheep, that Trump is a good person. Christ, what is wrong with you all?

You're children. You think you're being edgy and fighting the good fight. You're not fucking V, for god's sake. You're all the brainwashed douchebags watching TV night after night, thinking you've won 'cause the brown people aren't around anymore.

If you think Muslim extremists squatting in caves, wiping their asses with one hand are plotting to come over to this country and hurt you, you're a fucking idiot.

I know this isn't exactly civil discourse, but none of what anyone here has said in support of Trump makes any sense! He's not a good person! He's a terrible businessman! Y'know how I know that?

'Cause I've been alive for thirty goddamned years, and I knew about Trump before 2015! He's existed since before I was born, and was a fucking joke since as long as I can remember. He's always been a shitty businessman. He's always been a misogynistic asshole. If you genuinely think these are falsehoods made up over the course of the last few years, I've got a bridge to sell you.

I think the democrats will pivot centrist in the next 4 years but it is possible they won't. It depends who arises to lead the party in the next few years.

>They are an invasion force. Everybody knows this.
You don't invade a country with 10,000 people. Terrorists do not pose an existential threat to the United States. They were used as an excuse to exercise military power in the mid 2000s and in order to increase the power of the executive.

>George Soros
I know conspiracy theories are central feature of this site but they're all universally dumb. They fall apart when you really look at them and I'm not going to waste my time arguing about them. There have been some conspiracies in history but that doesn't make them all plausible.

I'm sure this delegitimizes me in your mind and if that is the case then so be it. I would just ask you to attempt for one day to understand the nuances of the worldview that is actually readily available before throwing that away and assuming it false.

>A fatigue is going to set in. People will stop paying attention

Fortune telling. That's all you have to go on?

>This isn't the same as that.

It is. Your side, your actual side -- globalism, open borders, eternal warfare and the idea that all must bend the knee to the Deep State -- lost. That's what burns you. You've never tasted defeat before and it burns you.

Of course you people don't care strongly about which president wins, so long as it means more business as usual. And remember, you admitted you were Deep State, angry that for once in your life, someone poked a finger into the Eye of God.
See >I know this. I was a long term strategic analyst at the pentagon until I quit after the way Trump dealt with intelligence reports.

Its okay user. We'll get through this together. Nothing last forever. In 8 years, your masters will field another puppet, and you can go back to your WW3 timetable.

I like that this reads like well written code....

I come here to be constantly told that I deserve to be gassed. Gives my life a purpose.

The UI of Reddit disgusts me so I never bothered.

Thanks for the (You)s

Not gonna happen. The spillover from /r/The_Donald has killed discussion on Sup Forums. They come from a place where they get to silence anyone they disagree with instead of not responding to them or addressing their post.

>Terrorists do not pose an existential threat to the United States.

Cool strawman bruh. Are you so stupid as to not realizing the political impact of immigration? Of course not, you know exactly what you're doing -- trying to extinguish nationalism, the only ideology that ever posed a threat to your side.

>'Cause I've been alive for thirty goddamned years, and I knew about Trump before 2015!
awww a cute wittle baby!
*kisses you*

Very good, user.

>your side
I like how you prove his point that Sup Forums is incapable of having a discussion without buying wholesale into dichotomous thinking and a us-vs-them mentality.

It is possible to dislike Trump without being a leftist, but apparently you cannot or will not conceive of reasons why somebody might not trust the man.

Copied off some BB comment. There is more to it, got rid of paragraphs

>Fortune telling. That's all you have to go on?
I was paid for my understanding of human behavior. It's not fortune telling, it is basic human behavior. People get tired and lose interest when nothing is accomplished.

>It is.
You definitely read only the first sentence of what I posted.

Out of curiosity, Have you read Diplomacy by Henry Kissinger? Do you know anything about Realpolitik and international affairs.

No one in the state department wants a real war, one that causes significant american casualties. These "wars" of the last few decades are tests for american logistical systems and advanced military strategies.

A war in which you loose less than 500 people per year to combat is not a war.

He identified himself as having worked for the Pentagon and then having ragequit over Trump laughing off their bullshit, actually. So yes, "his side." Retard.

Its not "us vs them mentality" when they SPECIFICALLY present themselves as the enemy.

>It is possible to dislike Trump without being a leftist

Freudian slip? I didn't mention "leftism."

Thanks for the posts btw.

The Catholic generals have had good discussions even if at odds. If that interests you OP.

Trump is enemies with the DoD now? You're so irrationally angry that you're not even aware of your own retarded brand of tribalism.

what's not civil here?
we aren't going to entertain anyone's bullshit.

Wew, nice strawman

You've declared it so, therefore it is.

>I was paid for my understanding of human behavior. It's not fortune telling, it is basic human behavior.

So its more like soothsaying? Spouting blatantly counterfactual nonsense, and admitting that you don't know about what a great Renaissance of public involvement is, isn't a good way to great respect. I will admit you are probably quite smart, which means you are intentionally deceiving us with this "raised public interest in politics means lowered public interest in politics" yarn rather than simply boneheaded.

>You definitely read only the first sentence of what I posted.

Wrong. You sneeringly arrogant globalist maniacs think your attitudes and thoughts are so novel, yet that's what every fucking anti Trump person says to me -- EVERY FUCKING SINGLE ONE -- "oh I don't like Hillary, but she's the lesser of two evils." Think you're clever, soothsayer?

>Out of curiosity, Have you read Diplomacy by Henry Kissinger?

Yeah, you're better read than me.

>No one in the state department wants a real war, one that causes significant american casualties.

No reason to believe you whatsoever, especially because you guys go INSANE WITH RAGE every time Trump tries to offer the slightest olive branch, and the real core of your difference with Trump isn't your obvious yarn about "by driving up public involvement in politics, he's driving it down! ...honest!"

Who knows what your real goal is, especially when you try to bluff us with nonsense about how you guys are actually secret patriots that care about the future of America?