Molymeme puts the final nail in Milo's coffin

Molymeme puts the final nail in Milo's coffin.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wsZSE-iJAk

There its done. That does it. If it wasn't clear to the milo faggots and redditors its bright as day now. He's done. Finished. He's glorified pedophilia and is in denial. He is mentally ill and no amount of debating skills is going to save him from his own claims. The guy participated in underage gay sex parties and enjoyed it. He has no problem with boys being abused and tried to weasel out of being caught saying you should embrace your own molester. There is no defending Milo now. Anyone doing so is a homosexual who was probably abused at a young age as well, mentally ill, or an idiot from reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

northcrane.com/2017/02/21/conspiracy-theory-steve-bannon-sacrificed-milo-so-that-trump-can-demolish-podesta/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Accusations of pedophilia or rape are the last resort of libtards, when all other labels have failed.

Molymeme seems to leave open the possibility for milo to repent and seek redemption through trying to stop the pedophiles milo is aware of.

This is one of Stefan's best videos.

He's not an undertaker so spare us your analogy..
And you're not eloquent so spare us your analysis.

Yeah Milo can go on a pedophile exposing crusade now. Try to save face. While it would be a noble thing, whats done is done as anything he does after this ordeal is obviously a way to either virtue signal or gain back favor. I would stay away and let him and the whole thing die. He's outlived whatever usefulness he had and overstayed his welcome. He's only a liability now and can only cause damage.

Fuck off.

butthurt milofag

Damn, he not only destroyed Milo, but also equally morally bankrupt freaks who defend their parents physically abusing them.

Anyone notice how all of these people being grilled for pedophilia- takei, maher, milo, dunham if you want to go back a little further- are all jews and japs, races infamous for pedophilia?

I love this cue-ball's stupid smug face when he gives those hot-air spiels. Reminds me of my drunken father.

I don't care what Milo or Moly thinks. I'm not sure why I should, they make fucking YouTube videos for a living.

And what do you do, leaf?

you didnt watch that video faggot

"no yelling, no spanking, no abuse; that is how we get a peaceful world. there is no other way"
he's either phony or deluded.

Well hey at least pedophilia isn't being normalized by the left atm

Daily reminder Milo is /ourguy/ and people ganging up on him with Salon and Huff Post are shills.

>Daily reminder Milo is /ourguy/ and people ganging up on him with Salon and Huff Post are shills.

>A Jew put in place by Jews to discredit the alt-right.

> not an argument
> nor a defense

You are literally grasping at (((their))) straws.

You are better than that, user.

Andrew Breitbart started this.

This conspiracy theory is huge. Bannon did this on purpose.

It is a martyrdom, and Milo will resurrect phoenix style.

He was a victim, used humor like a cunt, and now he "comes of age".

It's all there.

> northcrane.com/2017/02/21/conspiracy-theory-steve-bannon-sacrificed-milo-so-that-trump-can-demolish-podesta/

This guy is a fucking joke. He literally said how "problematic" and "toxic" Milo's comments were.

violating the NAP on children is bluepilled

every scientific study says it makes children grow up to have mental problems

>Having trigger words

but who do you agree with?

That is literally tumbler tier speak. The alt right is a fucking hypocritical meme movement at this point. Not even defending that annoying Greek faggot.

He' my junior chief at Wendy's. I agree with him who cares what this shithead says or cares about that fag. Look at mollymeme's phony as phuck sad face. Molly is a creep just like faggy milo.

Wew, looks like Memeneux missed out on a great experience to learn to suck dick as a kid.

His commentary on the whole thing is quite reasonable, but his focus on the word young in "young boy" is off the mark IMO. If gay men refer to younger partners as boys, then "young boy" could easily refer to a 17-year-old boy as opposed to a boy of 21 for example, and let's face it, many young gay males of legal age accentuate their boyishness so use of the word boy is nothing strange. It's not even uncommon for heterosexual males to refer to adult males as boys in a non-sexual context so the whole obsession about the expressions "boy" or "young boy" as the smoking gun seems forced. In reference to what he saw at Hollywood parties, Milo said "very young boys". The implication is these are not the same age as "young boys" because he's emphasizing the word 'very'. If you go with Molyneux's interpretation, those VERY young boys would have to be about 10 or younger if "young boy" refers to 13 as Molymeme insists. The couple of documentaries I've watched about Hollywood pederasty imply the party boys are most likely in the range of 12-14.

>Removing dysfunction from children's lives doesn't produce better functioning adults who go onto make a better society
>Nah, that's delusional, abusing children is clearly the way to go, just look at how well functioning muslims and niggers are

yeah,"very young" is the key point

Does Stef consider all sex below the age of 18 immoral?

>alt right
Who's jewing who?