Rex Fucking Tillerson

I sure hope you cucks don't support the FUCKING CEO OF EXXONMOBIL as Secretary of State.

Remember when Trump was gonna drain the swamp and shit? Get rid of corporate corruption in the government? Now he's literally appointing CEOs in important government positions.

The corps have gotten so lazy they aren't even hiding behind the scenes pulling strings anymore. They're RIGHT IN OUR FUCKING FACE.

And who do we have to thank for this, Sup Forums?

Uh, we appointed a CEO to THE most important government position.

>trump fulfills promise to drain the swamp
>immediately resigns

You're like 4 fucking weeks late with this one OP.

PROTIP: "swamp" doesn't mean "rich people"

Power/money corrupts so it basically does.

He is not in trumps inner circle. Trump has directly contradicted him publicly, because trump didn't tell tillerson they had changed position. Bannon told a German diplomat he wants to strengthen bilateral ties because fuck the eu while pence simultaneously is giving speeches on how the US supports the eu and nato "steadfastly.". Pence, mattis and tillerson are doing damage control with all of trumps anti EU pro Russian positions in Europe while bannon tries to support the nationalist wave crushing the EU.

They all end up looking like monkeys trying to fuck a football.

PROTIP: you are now defending all the shit trump said was bad during the campaign

If only there were some way to see what "Drain the Swamp" meant...

the swamp is the elite blood-drinking pedo jews.

lurk more faggot

Does it matter?

when he said swamp he was actually implying "SATANIC GLOBALIST PEDOPHILIC PSYCHIC VAMPIRES!" you just gotta read the subtext

Our swamp is not your swamp dumb fucking shill. Did you think Trump was picking his cabinet from an occupy camp and chicago niggers? Sage

>not being blindly pro-oil

why do you hate freedom?

What is good cop bad cop

Putting someone whos not a career politician in the cabinet IS draining the swamp

lobbying is replaced with literally making an exxon ceo part of your government

He's pro-Putin and he's sold all his equity in Exxon. I don't see the problem.

so who are the good globalist elite?

Did you just wake up from a coma?

I watched his hearings, he seemed pretty smart and reasonable. I'm not going to shit on the guy because he ascended the ranks in a giant multinational corporation. I do mean ascended, the fucker started out as an engineer for them and it took him 14 years to become the GM for the US side and then eventually became the CEO. This is a person that at least wasn't born silver spoon in mouth.

Thanks shill, for offering us this opportunity to note how, if you want to actually drain the swamp, you'll need rich and powerful people to achieve such a difficult and monumental task.

Rex Tillerson is a good boy who kicked the Rockefellers out of their own company.

I distance myself from politics and news as much as possible.

>career politician
>CEO
pick one.

What did you expect him to do? Appoint some NEET stoner?

I don't think you know what corruption means.

People who already have fuck-you money can't be corrupted. They don't need your damned money.

but why are the wall street very scary of him *?=
very much+++
>mainstream media

These people are the leaders of corporations, these guys are the best of the best, fucking alphas who have risen to the fucking top of the food chain, these guys are filthy rich because they have climbed the fucking ladder the hard way, these are the smartest, most driven, most charismatic leaders in the human race, Trump is choosing these motherfuckers because they are the best of the fucking best.

These guys are already set, they are wealthy and powerful...like
Trump and maybe just maybe they want to do something to fix this world, to make a mark on history, maybe these guys love America too...

anything trump says = good. he must be doing it to upset the globalists

op is a cuck for questioning dear leader trump

Would've been better.

They're the ones who DO THE CORRUPTING! The oil industry spends an insane amount every year on propaganda, lobbying, etc.

And oh, look, just over a month and oil companies already don't have to report their dealings with islamist shitholes

>WE WILL DRAIN THE SWAMP BY BANNING LOBBYISTS FROM WASHINGTON
>LET'S APPOINT THE PERSON WHO HIRED THE LOBBYIST INSTEAD

He's not banning lobbyists, he's banning former government officials from becoming lobbyists. What typically happens is that someone takes a government position for a few years, makes connections, then gets out and gets hired as a lobbyist to exploit those connections and knowledge he learned while inside the government.

It's also a convenient way to bribe government officials by offering high paid jobs after retirement for favors while they're in office.

So if people like Tillerson got to the top on merit and they "climbed the fucking ladder the hard way", doesn't that make all the Trumpcucks crying about no jobs/low paying jobs in America beta cuck losers?

I mean, if Tillerson can work his way from nothing to CEO of a global corporation, what's wrong with the losers voting for Trump because they can't get a decent job?

it's just a direct line from the government to a giant multinational corporation

if you are ok with it you just like trump for cultural reasons and shitting on the media?

>if one guy can do it then everyone can

ficki, ficki shill

>Remember when Trump was gonna drain the swamp and shit?

Yup. Delivered as promise.

>Get rid of corporate corruption in the government?

Trump has acted 100% in accordance with DTS ethics reform.

Of course, to a leftist moron like yourself, you automatically equate capitalism = corruption, when one of the planks of his campaign was appointing ruthless killer CEOs.

if he's working for us, what's the problem?

you think he's dumb enough to make side deals under this kind of intense media pressure?

i don't think someone of his reputation would even try that desu. I would be much more concerned with Podesterast or Lorretta Lynch.

Have a position and tell all your soldiers to get in line, one way or the other. If you want to tell the eu to fuck off then do so. If you want to get in bed with Russia then make it so. You can't hold opposite positions simultaneously. It looks like you have no actual position and you'll go exactly nowhere because no one will support you.

If I were trump, I'd support the nationalism movements directly to speed the breakup of the eu. Tell turkey to open the floodgates and get as many Muslims into those countries as humanly possibly before the elections. Give arms to the Syrian rebels in huge quantity creating further instability in the region pushing more and more in.

With the wave of anti Muslim populism reinforced, sweeping victories by nationalists would be assured. Then I'd stress their banking system as much as possible. Have the Italian banks go under requiring massive bailout by the EU. Encourage the Greeks to rebel under the guise of a better deal for their bailout and then attack the Spanish and Portuguese economies by allowing American companies to dump into their industries with massive tax breaks. They'd file wto protests and we could drag them out for years. Their banks would require bailouts as well as their economies went into recession/depression. Populism would explode, directed at the Muslims. The EU would disintegrate.

The US could then swoop in with bilateral agreements and since it would be with much smaller countries we could crush them in the negotiations. Play countries off one another to get the best deal. Be like a kid in a candy store.

Look. We're all about equality right? We're all about helping people?

Well the seals wanted oil. And the Exxon Valdez gave it to them. For FREE.

This is draining the swamp, dumbass. Instead of giving the job to a career politician or a political rival-turned-ally as a gesture, he gave it to an extremely qualified businessman like himself. ExxonMobil literally had its own intelligence division because of the amount of business it did all around the world. Tillerson has vast experience negotiating with all manner of foreign governments and he's exactly the guy you'd want as Secretary of State.

If you want an example of not draining the swamp, that would be Reince Priebus being given chief of staff. Clearly a quid pro quo type situation between Trump and the GOP. But he didn't even get a cabinet position so it's not too bad.

Watched those as well. The guy has a very level head and knows his shit. Im actually excited to see what he does as Sec of State.

The economic power of the EU rivals the US. Individually they are nothing. Their weaknesses is their currency, banking system and they're national sovereignty. New York doesn't actually care that Alabama takes more than it puts in. German citizens care that the Greeks live in a welfare state and have to be continually bailed out by Germans. That is their greatest weakness that we Americans can easily exploit. Germany's economy is carrying the others. If we could get the rate of inflation to really increase there, we could really hit them. The Germans are already seeing it and want to slow it down by bumping rates but that'll kill all the weak economies in the South. Trumps perfect because his reflation will kill the Germans and the EU will be stuck between a rock and a hard place. If Germany quits the EU, there is no EU.

Boo hoo. Cry more, faggot.

>implying Big Oil isn't based

These are the same dolts who literally thought Mexico was going to sign over a big check to Trump to build the Wall. No matter how you explain it to them or show them the facts they are stuck in some other place.

It's a different world with a great deceit that many will fall prey too. its going to be sad times to watch family and friends turn their backs on the truth. be vigilante and keep planting seeds. be humble and be thankful for the knowledge and open heart you have.