SWEETIE

SWEETIE

why is her hand at a weird angle? Is that here trying to be ironic and clever?

I could fix her in one night. She needs to be fucked until her cunt is red raw

deets?

> Sweetie, just put it in right there honeybuiscuit, oh angel, keep going fluffy wuffykins, oh yes, I'm almost there poopsie doopsie, oh, you're ready? Unload you're sugar wugar on mommy please!

fucking kek

Goddamn I want her to sit on my face. But first I don't want her to wash her pussy for a week. She can wash her butthole of course but I want her pussy gnarly. I'll bet she has a fat yet compact pussy with minimal curtains. A fat little coin slot. I want her to sit on my face rocking back and forth leaving a snail trail from my chin to forehead while saying, "Oh, sweetie."

MFW it will likely never happen.

>likely

I would unironically love this

You're right. I'll bet she keeps a clean shop. I'd never convince her to let her pussy goo itself over for a week. The rest is entirely within the realm of possibility. Unlikely. But possible.

Lost.

this is my fetish

>honeybiscuit
comfy af

This. She's crying out for a hard dicking from a right-wing alpha male.

It must be tough to be a leftist chick surrounded by limp-wristed cuck manginas. At the end of the day, they're still women whose loins crave a dominant man.

I've wanted to rail Bess since she hit the public

I've also wanted to rail Kat Timpf since she hit the public

Wtf am i reading?

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Sydney, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

she looks fucking old here

Sugar booger

>My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me

he said technically everybody is from Africa

Switch Sydney to Washington D.C.

>HAHAHA LOOK IM POSTING IRONICALLY
You're absolutely shit. No different than if you were that woman posting here. Faggot.

fuck off shill

Did you forget the vpn?

>Just call him a shill that's what I've learned since coming here last November

Best Bess Kalb is a Bessy eating a cob

Bane?

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

MIIILLLK

Gotta love how all you fucktards have misread this image. It isnt "oh, sweetie, but you're wrong", it says "a hot guy just flirted with me".

Probably why you retards are kissless, hugless level 99 virgin wizards.

He's a big guy

was about to cum until the mommy part

*blocks your path* wat do

THIS IS A SLIDE-THREAD.

THIS IS WHAT THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE!

TRUMPED

>Teleports behind you
>sheathes katana
>kisses neck
>mlady

her face and smile are weirdly shaped but oddly attractive
wtf im a sweetie now

thats when i started cumming

Expand dong

Is there a greater example of daddy issues than this chick? Maybe Rachel Maddow but I don't know.

kek

Maddow is becoming the father she wanted, but never had. Sad.

Id beat a woman to death if she actually talked like that during mercenary position whilst procreating

mommy

>DADDY

>>Mercenary

> Mercenary Position
SNAAAAAAAKE!

>mercenary

She is mentally ill.

DELET THIS

FUCKING NOW

NOT JOKING

Goddammit

calm down honeybunch

hot

SOMEBODY FUCKING CAP THIS GLORY

wew

not cool guys

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ywn cum inside mummy and be forced to clean her after

>mercenary position

This isn't as fun as you think.

>mercenary position
What did he mean by this?

he is, really?

You've never fucked in the mercenary position?

Did she get cum in her eye?

*blocks your path*

It's like missionary but rape

>mercenary position

Only whores do that one.

>ywn fuck sweetie-chan's brains out
Why even live?!

What did he mean by this?

fuck
*turn around, walk away*

CUTE

she's trying to convey that's she's sick of bullshit, snookums

I've never fucked period.

DID YOU SAY SWEETS?

There have been many, many better ones

what have you done

come on, admit it. you want to fill her nice, kosher, Judaic cunt with your goyim seed until it overflows

post them

I am legit sorry that I didn't screencap, but there have been threads like these before where anons have almost made be pass out. Once, there was even a thread trying to make a spurdo one

>maternal fixation shaming
I wonder how women don't pick up on this when they pull the "babyman" stunts..

THE HONEYBUNCHES! SWEETIE!

NO
DO NOT START THIS

kekek

She looks like someone gave her the ol dirty Sanchez.

kek

wow i missed these