When does it end?

When does it end?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Ellison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uninstall CNN right now

When the channels of CNN run red with the blood of corespondents.

After eight years of nonstop winning. Buckle up

It ends when you read the words "Watch CNN", and don't.

KEITH ELLISON SHOULD DELETE HIS ACCOUNT

t. Keemstar

at this rate I'm going to get tired of liberal tears

IMPLYING CNN IS MAKING UP THE WORDS OF MINN REP KEITH ELLISON

STOP IT

RIGHT NOW YOU FAGGOTS

YOUR COUNTRY IS IMPLODING, AND CNN IS MERELY REPORTING IT TO YOU

IT WAS HEER TUUURRRRNNN RRREEEEEEEEEEE

t. CNN

there, i translated it for you lads, i'm not even gonna take a fee this time around

>DNC

Literally nothing is going wrong

are we gonna have a sweden moment tomorrow once the bombs start bursting in air?

ARE WE, user? LET ME KNOW.

t. The Flag was still There

Soon, impeachment will come soon.

Keith Ellison knows all the dirty secrets about all the dirty deals the dems did with the islamic terrorists (he was their go between) so of course he will win dnc chair as he can blackmail everyone.

>this guy will soon be the DNC chair
I can't wait.

Probably after he is impeached or just resigns.

We're actually hoping for impeachment now, because that will start the civil war by which we will institute a constitutional monarchy and just put Trump back on the throne with even more power.

The right was saying the same thing all through Obamas presidency.

That he was on the verge of being impeached blah blah blah.

Just ignore it. Its the left still giving their dwindling supporter base hope.

>multiple cnn executives looked at this fat bald effeminate jew and thought "wow let's get this guy on TV asap, people are really going to love this"

Ellison is a Muslim nigger from Minnesota he can go fist fuck his mother

>Says increasingly nervous democrat for the 1727118171th time

You know, I really should. I have been using it as entertainment but fuck it's getting old.

the new temple of jerusalem is awaiting construction on the fields of battle!

RAG NA ROK - FENRIR WAKES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When will it end

It doesn't They have to keep this shit up so the left has something to be riled up about when the next election comes. Who knows what that will be.

underrated

>Democrats are going on four months of nonstop hissy fits
>this is proof our country is falling apart

No, it's proof Democrats are children.

It never ends. You had fun throwing rocks at the throne during Obama, and now its their turn.

YOU STUPID FOOL

YOU THINK ADULTS ARE CHILDREN?

THE AMOUNT OF UNDERHANDED CONNIVING GOING ON RIGHT NOW IS ENOUGH TO SEND EVEN ELOHIM HIMSELF INTO A TAILSPIN

>when does it end

as soon as everyone (republicans and democrats) have enough evidence to put a case against Trump with no chance of acquittal

they made that mistake with Clinton, they won't with Trump

it's like you guys don't study history

Guess I'll dust off this one.

I know Donald Trump. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Donald was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting The Apprentice over and over, "YOU'RE FIRED, YOU'RE FIRED."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Don."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Donald will bring this year...

This is a retard post. Study its aesthetics.

when we curbstomp every lefty

>only 7

>Posted from a non-gender toilet.

Yeah, ok kid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Ellison

stfu Maurice you're making MN look bad

>this is news

ASSTRALIA ?

When Trump's eight years are over and he hasn't been impeached.

>watch CNN

haAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

Jan 22nd, 2025, at Mike Pence's inauguration

BREAKING NEWS

U.S.S. PENSACOLA HAS FIRED TOMAHAWK MISSILES INTO THE HEART OF ISRAEL

Are you really this fucking stupid or is this a Larp? I can never tell with you fuckin leafs. Our stock market is the highest it has ever been. EVER! Also we are gonna deport illegals, ban weird foreigners, and destroy the PC culture. It's great here but never come here. You're not welcome. We are full.

*THUNDEROUS CLAPPING*

My biggest fear is that they will impeach him and convict him purely as a popularity contest. It won't matter if they have no standing, they will convict just because they have the power.

What then?

When CNN burns

civil war

I get those notification from google even though I have them off and I'm living in Mexico and I'm mexican
what in the fuck

no, just no

then white people get to chimp out, and we won't just burn a fucking CVS and steal some skittles

Glad i removed that app real quick, i probably would've gotten crap... if anything I don't read anything CNN posts except stuff that is REAL like medicine/physics or some scientific article.

Wow, it sucks when people take your words out of context, doesn't it you stupid bitch

A FUCKING LEAF

Republicans have all the power. They can't impeach him. It may come to gun violence but who do you think will win that battle? The Libs who want gun control or is who have all the guns. Not to mention the military and the police. People are sick of the way the country is and we will fight for it. If the Dems get in the way Night of the Knives round two will comence.

You don't say. Do you mean to tell me that your CVS was also burned down by niggers? That sure sounds like a humdinger.

There are plenty of other countries you can go if you want a ruler with absolute power. Why stay in America? Then you can live the dream instead of just meme-ing about it.

you are funding CNN

uninstall CNN right now.

keith ellison is such a retarded nigger