THEY FUCKING KILLED USSSSS GOD PLEASE SAVE US

THEY FUCKED EVERYTHING OUR ANCESTORS BUILT OVER THE FIRST 200 YEARS. YOU COULD LOOK AT JOHN Q ADAMS AND ANDREW JACKSON AND THINK BOTH WERE PATRIOTS TRYING TO STEAR US IN THE RIGHT WAY, BUT NOOOOOOO FUCK NOOOO... NOT TODAY. NOW WE HAVE A BUNCH OF GLOBALIST SELL OUTS TRYING TO SELL OUT OUR WEALTH OUR ANCESTORS CREATED WITH GLEE IN THE NAME OF DIVERSITY. WE REALLY FUCKED IT ALL UP SELLING IT ALL TO THE NON WHITES. AND NO ONE WILL STAND UP IN THIS DAY AND AGE. WE ARE ALL TOO LAZY. GOD SAVE US FROM THESE FUCKERS.

what

>THEY FUCKED EVERYTHING OUR ANCESTORS BUILT OVER THE FIRST 200 YEARS. YOU COULD LOOK AT JOHN Q ADAMS AND ANDREW JACKSON AND THINK BOTH WERE PATRIOTS TRYING TO STEAR US IN THE RIGHT WAY, BUT NOOOOOOO FUCK NOOOO... NOT TODAY. NOW WE HAVE A BUNCH OF GLOBALIST SELL OUTS TRYING TO SELL OUT OUR WEALTH OUR ANCESTORS CREATED WITH GLEE IN THE NAME OF DIVERSITY. WE REALLY FUCKED IT ALL UP SELLING IT ALL TO THE NON WHITES. AND NO ONE WILL STAND UP IN THIS DAY AND AGE. WE ARE ALL TOO LAZY. GOD SAVE US FROM THESE FUCKERS.

Nice energy, kid. I like your attitude.
Care to put your passion to use?
Can you hold a sword?

agreed op

Now this is what i call redpilled.

Yes. That is the truth. Modern America are complacent idiots who don't know what's at stake... they think the melting pot is pure Americana.

BUMP
OP woke af

>god save us all
God gave you everything you need to save the west.

Deus Vult.

THEY FUCKED EVERYTHING OUR ANCESTORS BUILT OVER THE FIRST 200 YEARS. YOU COULD LOOK AT JOHN Q ADAMS AND ANDREW JACKSON AND THINK BOTH WERE PATRIOTS TRYING TO STEAR US IN THE RIGHT WAY, BUT NOOOOOOO FUCK NOOOO... NOT TODAY. NOW WE HAVE A BUNCH OF GLOBALIST SELL OUTS TRYING TO SELL OUT OUR WEALTH OUR ANCESTORS CREATED WITH GLEE IN THE NAME OF DIVERSITY. WE REALLY FUCKED IT ALL UP SELLING IT ALL TO THE NON WHITES. AND NO ONE WILL STAND UP IN THIS DAY AND AGE. WE ARE ALL TOO LAZY. GOD SAVE US FROM THESE FUCKERS.

This is what I'm talking about!! That's the spirit!

Thanks guys. Yes I'll pick up a sword with my brothers like you. We will hopefully strike when the time is ready.

i rarely come to this board. im an r9k man. im not sure whats more pathetic, the sad, out of touch virgins from that board, or you desperate, mentally ill hardy boys wannabes who can take hardly a shred of evidence, and then let your imaginations run with it until youve convinced yourself theres an actual mystery there. theres NOTHING here, guys. no cover up, no strange unexplained "happenings" . you are literally just children with overactive imaginations. you should log off and get out more.

Yeah its all dag glowbulists fault but typing in all caps makes you look crazy Mr. Jones

>blah blah blah virgins get a life lmao

You cannot stop us, normie

THIS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY ANYMORE. JOE BIDEN OPENLY ADMITS MAKING WHITES A MINORITY IS A GOOD THING. THIS IS ALL A RACE TO THE BOTTOM. WHEN WE ARE ALL SCROUNGING IN THE ASHES THERE WILL BE NO MERCY FOR THE LIKES OF YOU.

Maybe countries are like families? I seen hard working parents spoil their kids rotten, who then grow up to be worthless craps. Then the parents die leaving the kids a house and money and it's used up and gone in less than a year. then Their children grow up poor and learn to work hard again (hating their useless parents).

Something, something, something, "Fourth Turning".

>NOT TODAY. NOW WE HAVE A BUNCH OF GLOBALIST SELL OUTS TRYING TO SELL OUT OUR WEALTH OUR ANCESTORS CREATED WITH GLEE IN THE NAME OF DIVERSITY.
but those are the neocons and the democrats. trump is neither. trump is a paleocon. america first nigga. fuck the globalists and zionists.

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE AMERICAN LARDBUCKET. YOU WERE ALWAYS FILTH. YOU WERE FILTH IN 1776. YOU WERE FILTH IN 1812. YOU WERE FILTH IN 1922. YOU WERE FILTH IN 1941. YOUR ONLY REDEEMING FACTOR WAS THAT YOU AT LEAST TRIED TO CORRECT YOUR SHITTY DECISIONS BY WORKING AGAINST THE SOVIET UNION AND BRINGING IT DOWN IN 1991, AND YOU AT LEAST DID INITIATE THE GLOBAL WAR ON TERROR AGAINST THE ISLAMISTS THAT YOU HAD PREVIOUSLY FUNDED DURING THAT WAR, IN 2001, AFTER THE CHICKENS RETURNED TO YOU TO ROOST. NOW THE REST OF THE PLANET NO LONGER HAS ANY USE FOR YOU, SO YOU CAN DIE BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS SUCKED ANYWAY. LITERALLY YOUR ONLY USE WAS BEING A BLUNT INSTRUMENT TO BLUDGEON IVAN AND ABDUL WITH.

YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY IS UNFORTUNATELY CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS. DONALD TRUMP HIMSELF HAS 8 JEWISH GRANDCHILDREN. AND YOU ARE PROBABLY A JEW YOURSELF.

THE RISE OF ASIA WILL DESTROY THE UNITED STATES ECONOMICALLY, THUS DESTROYING THE JEWS WHO NEST THERE, AS WELL AS DESTROYING YOU.

ALSO HAIL SATAN, HAIL HITLER, ETC, I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH EDGE I'D LIKE TO GO WITH AT THE MOMENT. BUT WHICHEVER THE EDGE, THE OVERRIDING POINT IS: FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CRYBULLY LOSER.

I suppose, but I doubt it will be enough

>virgin NEET thinking his input matters when he isnt a part of the real world

>pastaaaaaa