*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7XNo5JJNn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like sips Diet Pepsi fucking transfattys

Productive members of a society don't use a mind altering substance to escape the duties they have on Earth.

This is fuckin hilarious. Good people always advise failures as to why they're failures, caring enough to advise is the essence of being a good person.

This. It's fucking common sense.

lipton is fucking disgusting

who drinks that shit tea

are you telling me how to live, kermit?

>Everyone should be able to do whatever they want, man

t. 16 year old pothead

Good citizens aren't unproductive malingerers on disability, fraudulently draining a society's resources on the backs of hard-working people.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7XNo5JJNn4

I smoked pot every day from age 18-24. You, unironically, have to put the blunt down after a while if you ever want to get your shit together. Ever since I quit I have been able to graduate college, get /fit/ and nearly have a career-starting job, and I honestly chalk 25-40% of it up to stopping smoking pot.

I wasn't able to get in shape because even when I was going to the gym, I would get stoned as fuck after working out for a reward and wake up so groggy and hazy that I could not get motivated to go to the gym the next day without 2-3 cups of coffee. I was only doing well in school because of amphetamines. I couldn't even look employers in the eye with the creeping feeling in the back of my head that if they asked me at ALL about drug usage I would probably show physical tells that I am lying if I said anything other than I was a huge pot head.

Smoking pot is great when you are in school with no responsibilities, are REALLY good at your job as well as well-established in your field and don't need to worry about people doing checks into your private life, or are old/retired and can legitimately not give a shit anymore as you relax at your beach house. It will only hold you back if you are in that mid 20s to early 30s range where you really need to be getting your shit together - which is a huge chunk of Sup Forums's demographics.

All that being said, once I have put in a year or two at my first job and feel very comfortable with what I am doing, I will probably indulge again, but never daily.

Well said. Marijuana use is pushed as normal when it's really not.

*sips cum*

>DUDE WEED LMAO
>*tips pothead beany*

>implying we live in china
What kind of duties could you possibly have aside from being self-sufficient?

But it is. Like half the country smokes... I'm not even defending it, it's way too much, causes/funds crime and too many people think doing drugs is a "culture" or some shit. But to go "I'tS UNNAtuRaL!" is intentionally disingenuous.

>don't rape murder or steal
>Fuck you don't tell me how to live you're a bad person

Isn't the statement "Don't tell others how to live" itself telling others how to live?

Aside from that unless you are a full-on "no public roads" lolbertatian, good people tell others how to live all the time.

>strawman arguments
>2016
Yeah, its totally not like rape or murder affect other people's lives in the slightest

It's not a strawman. The pic literally said "Good people don't tell other people how to live", with no caveats at all. It really should've just said what the author meant, which of course is:

>REEEEEE DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MOM AND DAD

See if you spot the stoners degenerate

Also, I think it tends to encourage to a lifestyle which is unhelpf in and of itself, which is why I'm of the opinion it's worse than Tobacco in a general sense.

Memes

Duties of a man:
>Work
Cannot be done effectively whilst on mind alternating substances. I have witnessed pot-head forklift drivers and if we hadn't stopped him he could have killed someone

>Family
While I suppose one need not be somber to raise children. It certainly doesn't set a good example that you spend your free time as a potato

>Community
If you want to be a leader in your local community it is unbecoming of a person of status and will likely make you ineffective at performing tasks for the betterment of the community at large. I can't imagine you say constructing a picnic table for a local park as being an activity one should do while high.

>no true scotsman fallacy
i win. marijuana and other drugs harm your body.

My big change started with creasing to smoke weed and my DRASTIC change came from removing Internet from my house and stopping playing video games. I'm starting law school in August and am truly happy.

Ceasing*

Fucking autocorrect.

woah , woah , woah , dawg

i EARNED these neetbux

Oh, this coming from a supporter of miscgenation, Kermit-the-pigfucker? How about we look into you and your Muppet Pals, huh? What's the immigrant status of Swedish Chef? I doubt that moron has a green card. Same with the Count.

Or Fozzie, the Kyke bear? What's he got on you, huh? Saying shit like this, always giving him opportuinities to go onstage, even though we all know he sucks? What's that heeb got on you?

Only a Sith deals in absolutes

So don't drink alcohol then.

cool, can I own a gun then?

I think we both know the effects are distinctly different.

A fucking reddit meme

Stop making threads on our fucking board

I'm a far more successful human being than you and I smoke every day

Cool faggot. So that means I can buy all the machine guns I want without a license.

*sips Diet Coke*

fuck off r.e.d.d.i.t faggot

Go back to your hug box where you belong

Been on this site way long than you too. Eat my poop dawg

It's true though. Every stoner I have ever known is a degenerate liberal faggot to some extent.

So someone is incapable of being productive if they don't make picnic tables for local parks?

Are you dumb?

I sincerely doubt that.

unless you're mentally disabled or an ex convict, yeah.

Any pro weed person should be pro gun too. There's basically the same arguments on them. Hell you can use the failure of drug prohibition as to why a gun ban would fail in the US.

It hinders your productive nature. If you smoke it daily, it's a waste of money. Your body does not require marijuana to operate.

If you don't see the social malfactors you are the problem.

see I would like to see a repeal on the gun control restrictions put in place by Reagan myself.

I think background checks are warranted to see if a judge has declared you mentally unfit to own a firearm or you're an ex-con, after that, you have a right to bear arms, and I say, fully automatic assault rifles (and I mean true, selective fire assault rifles) should be covered in that.

No you dingus

If someone pays all their bills their whole life and works, and also smokes weed, there's nothing wrong with that

As long as they're not a leech they're not my problem. Any attempt by you to try and act superior falls short given the fact that you're literally wasting time on Sup Forums that could be used making picnic tables for parks like you preach about

Not gonna lie, former Alabama senator here. It's funny to see weed crash and burn but seriously we can't let Trump get the weed buds

>save an image from #politics on twitter
>come to Sup Forums to make a thread with only "*sips tea*"
>1 post by this ID
Do us all a favor and fuck off to Remember to sage and report these types of threads. Copy and paste this to every r/politics and r/the_Donald newfag you see.

Therefore the government is inherently "not good"?

Ya niggers smoke weed, I know it scares most of the stormfags on this board to be associated with anything black but I know construction superintendents, IT software programmers, aeronautical engineers shit even a couple of correctional officers that smoke weed and their lives are not in shambles and/or degenerates.

Sup Forums sounds a lot like /mlp/ with a little Fascism thrown in.

Get real faggots, fucking reefer madness retards.

You act like people are high 24/7 if they occasionally use marijuana.

Not the case, and honestly the legal situation means you see more of that than you would if it were legal. If it were legal it'd be normalized and you wouldn't see so many problems with it. There's be SOME useless stoners out there that get baked all the time just like there's some alcoholics out there, but most people who used it would use it in the evenings after work or on their days off, and more moderately. It's legal status is what creates the undesirable culture you associate it with, because it's "edgy"

Besides you don't need alcohol either, but I'll bet you like to have a few beers to unwind after a hard day.

this liberal sips tea shit is retarded

of course you can tell people how to live, are you going to allow a criminal, a rapist, a murderer, a pedophile to just live out their fantasies? no. fuck libshits are dumb

Hey now, let's not get crazy here. Trump can't be held accountable for the things past Trump said, that guy was an asshole. President Trump would never say shit like that. In fact, where did you get this fake news from, anyway? Are you just another shill? Did Fozzie put you up to this?

I voted for Trump so i could buy heroin at Wal-Greenes.

>health problems associated with smoking marijuana
>socialized health and welfare systems
Yeah I'm totally not affected. There are plenty of other ways but this is the most obvious and easy to explain. Also it's worth mentioning I've watched my best friend turn into a useles asshole because he smoked. Plenty of other friends or acquaintances have had their lives ruined by the "harmless" substance. Although I haven't seen it personally, I'd imagine the same goes for alcohol

Smoking a leaf is the same as rape.

Of course the Leaf is scared

Heroin at Wal-Greenes? Have some self-respect, sir. Heroin should be purchased from men with names like Shifty, behind the Red Lobsters. Like God intended.

Only God is Good. He is Good. Also named Lord.

God Father
Good Holy Spirit
Lord Jesus

Name above all names. God's name is Lord.

These guys are just a bunch of dude's that never were asked to parties in highschool or college. Keep arguing about producing more and they cant even get laid. Make us look like faggots.

>sips tea
Only Amerilards drink the dregs of Pekoe called (((Lipton))) and call it tea

True though.
Not a liberal argument either.

whew

>make us look like faggots
You don't need any help. Are you that insecure about your life choices that you're triggered by people on Sup Forums criticizing you?

is this leftists admitting Mohammed was a bad person?

well said.

I don't know what this gif is. I just attached it because I wanted to find out

Well the advantage to Red Lobster is the bathroom is a graet shooting room, especially if you're a domicile challenged aficionado of intravenous extra curricular pursuits, like many are.

When did i say i was insecure about any life choices i've ever made? You're just trying to pull some freudian shit on me faggot.

>I know some pothead who was already a loser and 'ruined his life' / had his life remain crap. This singular data point and "plenty" more can somehow prove a point outside my sad life.

Never change Sup Forums, never change.

>are you going to allow a criminal, a rapist, a murderer, a pedophile to just live out their fantasies
Well you are going to try and persuade them it's in no ones best interests but in the end people are going to people.

The only good is the natural, biological good; ensuring the continuation of your people. If that includes telling being how to live their life, it is good.

>illuminati triplets confirmed

>the elites know we want to eat and not work.
-Alex Jones an hour ago.
It's not that I have a problem with people smoking pot, it's that you have disrespect for our Attorney General upholding the current law.

The guy just smoked fucking pot and drank a half a fifth of jack on Joe Rogans podcast not even a month ago.

Let's face it, Sup Forums, Alex Jones is just a little removed from being an /x/ regular.

Viral marketing drug dealer thread. Why can't you just pay for advertising space and help the board out?

I have disrespect for our Attorney General's inconsistent stance on state's rights.

If the state is trying to make something he doesn't like illegal, but the supreme court says that law is unconstitutional, then Jeff Sessions is in support of States rights.

However if a state is trying to legalize something he doesn't like, then Jeff Sessions believes the federal law needs to be used to squash that state back in line.

You're either for states rights, or you aren't. being selectively for states rights means you're a massive hypocrite and faggot.

No one wants to bring up the shit he aired about y2k though.

the frog is objectively wrong.

good people tell others how to live at times when necessary.

pff

The Sith did nothing wrong.

i get the cold brew and make huge icy pitchers

i like it

kek you are deluded beyond repair

>Good people dont tell others how to live

I wonder if you ever get tired of being wrong?

>Productive members of a society don't use a mind altering substance to escape the duties they have on Earth.
I'm feeding tons of rapist, murderous, criminal shitskins by paying tax.
My government should allow me to flee reality with drugs instead of Gov Media Lies.
After all, I'm the one who is paying for all the politicians and rapefugees luxury.

Good people don't tell others how to judge

What if i want to rape children and hang trannies

Or you could just quit your job and go on welfare. If enough men do that the economy collapses and the hajjis get physically removed.

You aren't smoking smart. Any drug can be life-enhancing if you just use it responsibly. Weed is a huge motivator for me. Exercise, writing, working is sometimes easier to do while stoned.

My dad pays for all my shit I don't need to work. And lol no one does that gay shit anymore. This is why you don't have a gf bruh.

I never claimed to be a good person.

Good people suck.

>Or you could just quit your job and go on welfare.
Fun Fact: White native males can't get welfare in Sweden.
They are told to find relatives or friends to help them out.
(Even white native females can find it difficult.)

Wish I made this up but I'm not.
The social contract is since long broken.

You are correct. One will cause black out and over use will kill and attempting to remove this substance can kill you. The other does not.

well he technically never said that bad people smoke weed :^)