Get off my lawn

>be thug
>walk across white guy's lawn
>WHITE GUY: get off my lawn
>THUG: I'll fucking shoot yo ass
>White guy pulls out a gun "I'm a cop"

Kid goes to jail. Now there is a protest in Anaheim California. Brown kid of course.

ktla.com/2017/02/22/cellphone-video-shows-anaheim-struggle-between-13-year-old-boy-and-off-duty-lapd-officer-who-fired-weapon/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4vux-tQCz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hearing about this i thought that id be on the cops side but after seeing the video its hard for me to try and justify the cops actions, this was handled very very poorly

fb /fox11la/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

helicopter live

The kid was walking on the cops property.

It doesn't matter what the cop said you don't walk on someone's property without there permission you dindu apologists

"sue" =/= "shoot", fucking retards.
That dickwad is so fucked in the head, could only be a cop - the boys in jail gonna love him, and, hes fucking going down now, the cunt.

fb /fox11la/videos/10158287001420553/

direct to live stream

that doesnt give him the right to hold him as a fucking hostage, the cop doesnt even make any effort to show that hes a cop, as far as the kids know its some random asshole

but he dindu nuffin

Looked like the kids were testing Darwinism on the cop's front lawn.

>the cop doesnt even make any effort to show that hes a cop,
Does it matter after someone threatens to shoot you?

>be white man
>be afraid of 13 year old child

Not walking on someone else's lawn is something that only exists in white culture. Thugs and old hippies that think the world is theirs don't get this.

Apparently kids have the right to gang fight a dude but OH SHIT when the dude pulls a piece after being assaulted by groups and FIRES IT the kids bail like monkeys. Many such cases. Sad.

lol wtf sauce me hombre

Doubles says the devil child's name is Angel.
>Mexican kids named Angel are always the worst creatures.

got it from here some time back. can't find the sauce.

you cannot be supporting this fuckwad, seriously.
cant say for sure, but, Id def. bet, whole shitload of prescription drug abuse or some other shit going down here as well, this aint fucking normal behavior, not even for an obvious major-league pro shit-for-brains like him.

Witnessed.

If only the USA would instate laws enabling parents and school teachers to correct childrens behaviour with physical punishment none of this would be happening
A good hard spanking now and then would give children a healthy respect for adults

Triumph the insult comic dog

>walk on persons lawn
>owner says get off
>call him a nigger cracker and threaten to go full chimp on him
>your being detained

FUCKING COPS

Lock the kids up for assault. Send officer a thank you card.

What uppity 13 year old tells a grown ass man in front of his house to be more respectful?
What little shit will step on someones lawn / property and then get mad when the owner says to fuck off?

youtube.com/watch?v=t4vux-tQCz0

the 'event'

cop gets shoved into a bush
pulls out gun
gun goes off
time to protest

>Rise against the white man in USA
>Get utterly btfo everytime
>''LETS GO STAND IN THE STREET''

When will shitskins learn

Maybe if these "immigrants" would learn proper English communication issues would not occur.

Our cops could beat up your cops.

>inb4 milo fan nigger apologists flood the thread

First post best post. Anyone siding with the beaners needs to fuck off. I'm happy as fuck your little Antifa faggot friends are getting serious jail time for their shit during the inauguration

She's fucking hot. Her tits. God dammmmmm.

>A good hard spanking now and then would give children a healthy respect for adults
Hey look, George Takei over here wants to spank the 13 year old.

LOL stupid fucking subhumans

I'd take that opportunity to kill spics every time.

What does him being a cop have to do with anything? You don't walk on people's property uninvited then threaten people on their property.

The couple angle has no bearing on this story at all

> 13 year old trying to find place in the world
>walking home from school
>because the sidewalk is only wide enough for two he walks on the patch of grass beside it so he can talk with his friends
>roid rage bald fag chimps out about walking on his lawn
>verbally retaliate to not seem weak among his peers
>get shot

>8 fucking minutes
shoulda shot his ass

>she
>her
>bailey Jay
You clearly didn't Google it. That's a tranny bro.

>implying you could take on a gaggle of niggers

this

>tell landowner you will shoot them
>cry when he pulls out a gun

HE'S A GOOD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN!

>>verbally retaliate to not seem weak among his peers
get out of my country before you all die and we celebrate a much more sinister dia de los muertos

you dont take a kid hostage without showing any form of identification either, and there are no proof of threats

>not letting yourself be beaten by teenagers
UMMM WTF
U CRACKERS NEED U LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT
THEY R KIDS U DONT DEFEND URSELF FROM KIDS
WTFFF????????????????

Would let her bite my dick
Wouldn't give a shit if she sucked at sucking
Just hurting the inside of her mouth would be good for me

>leave out the fucking part where he threatens to fucking shoot the cop

>threatened by a 4'5" 13 year old beaner

lol

You don't drag them back onto your property and fire a shot in their direction while holding onto them either lol

>growing group of young spics and niglets slowly surrounds you while you try to detain a juvenile criminal
>one of the kids tackled you
>more come up and grab the juvenile you are arresting
>some start reaching for their back pockets
>pull out gun
>kids reaching for pockets suddenly jolt their hands out and point them at the cop
>fire warning shot to protect yourself
>youre the bad guy

only faggots would see this as anything but justified.

The white person thing to do is to walk behind your friends.

Other peoples property is not for you to walk on.

>pussy cop

There was a whole gaggle of them. The only thing he did wrong was not pulling his gun first and arresting the little bastard.

Anyone have the audio time of the kid saying he was just joking about shooting the cop?

That tree behind them makes it look like one of them has a funny mohawk

>she

Are you stupid? He clearly said he would kill him on the video.

no because it doesnt exist

top kek
poor gringos have to deal with spic scum now
wanna know the best part? the are gringo citizens now

what video are you watching, please provide me link so you can prove it cuz i dont hear anything of the sort

Fuckin pigs, fuckin pigs
We're against those fucking pigs
Stab em with some dirty rigs, bury em under dirt n twigs
God I hate that gang of fuckin pigs

>they are citizens
That is a stretch.

He can detain him however he likes.

you cant dispute video and audio footage of that beaner quote " yeah il shoot ya ass"

>that doesn't give him the right to hold him hostage

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Violate the NAP, you die.

It's pretty simple, guise

We don't have all the facts, and the video only shows what happened after the altercation began, not who or what provoked it. Until there's a court case and all the evidence is presented both sides might as well be equally right. We can only speculate at this point.

Do you live anywhere near these people? They're constantly stabbing and shooting each other. Just last year a kid got stabbed to death by and MS13 beaner teen right outside of the high school near my house.

Sheltered white libs like you are pure cancer upon this country. You just love enabling and making excuses for these people

>walked on his lawn
To Mexicans, Blacks, and all kinds of Asians reading, THIS IS NOT OKAY!

The thug probably has developed PTSD. Thug life makes them already afraid and upset about cops, this probably brought back stressful memories about committing crimes and murdered and fleeing police.
I'm glad the officer is on administrative lead. They should have fired his ass.

That poor black person did not even do anything. This is an infringement on his first and fifth amendment right. This is literally fascism. This is what happens when Trump gets elected, fucking white people think they can do whatever they want with 0 consequences. #BLM #vivalamexico #ISIS_is_an_organization_of_peace. Fuck white people and fuck Drumpf.

the santa ana cop watch facebook pages have tons of idiots commenting saying shit about how they want to kill cops with their real full names their towns they live in and everything
Ive commented on a couple saying I reported them to the FBI (I didnt) and they go insane and delete their comments

That's what the cop said, but there is no proof of this. It wasn't on the video, and no witness said this happened.

Kek after watching the video it feels like it was an accidental discharge

There is no other option but to get all nonwhites out of this country. It is worth fighting a war.

Life's hard out there on the mean streets of Disneyland.

palindrome

>are citizens now

No. They're in LA. And they're about to be sent back soon. Trump isn't going to let that sanctuary city shit go down for an entire 4 years

Funny.

I was not aware height or age really affected a 7lb trigger pull.

If I was this kids dad I would slap him silly for acting like some thug. Then I would knock on this bald fucks door scratch that I'd knock his door down. And beat the living crap out of him.

Something tells me they would still protest even if there was irrefutable proof that it was dindu's fault.

>not an argument
trump won the election
trump is ending funding for the arts
trump is deporting illegals all over
trump has eradicated the transgender bullshit
people are now openly outspoken about being conservative
antifa is getting thrown in prison
antifa is now under government scrutiny
sanctuary cities are now getting BTFO
schools are having their federal funding threatened to be cut for being leftist hives and trying to use taxpayer money on illegals
trump has exposed the media for being lying shill cunts
>every minute of every day is nothing more than basking in a constant victory over the mentally ill crybaby faggots

Feeling bad for that guy. You know that his house and car will keep getting randomly vandalized from now on.

My brother is a cop and some kangz found out where he lived, and he eventually had to move.

does it really apply to a minor

AM I BEING DETAINED??????

You must not know Spics you limey faggot.they don't threaten to sue you.

thats because the video is edited and named in such away to make you feel that. you dont see what started it all.

also when you are a cop and have a gun on you and 15 people starts pushing you and escalating the situation, they could also take the gun from you and then it gets dangerous. its part of being a cop to take responsibility of that fact and get the situation de-escalated which he did really successfully.

"I didn't say I would shoot you, I said I would kill you"

i guarantee he had a knife

You americans and your nigger problems

Fuck off you cum guzzling gutter beast. No one cares for your protesting and your lust for young boys. Move back to Canada if you want to have sex with children and beasts, you degenerate.

>Something tells me they would still protest even if there was irrefutable proof that it was dindu's fault.
You mean like the 8 minute video we all just watch?

>Threatens to shoot someone on their own property
>That someone is a cop
The cop fucked up. He should have shot him dead.

So do white men care about their lawns so much because of their inability to satisfy women?

>says american education is bad
>uses your instead of you're
A FUCKING LEAF

>only non-cop witnesses before the altercation began were the spic's friends
>no witnesses throwing him under the bus

lmao