ITS HAPPENIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG

James O'Keefe of Project Veritas is about to absolutely BTFO CNN

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=64508

youtu.be/1HVIqWLg1GY

sister thread:
Are you lads ready to completely blitzkrieg CNN?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/02/22/media/james-okeefe-cnn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

could be big if true

no it's not

O'Keefe is based af desu

found the shill

calm down homo, its not happening

Not everyone on chan is a shill

CNN says it's bullshit and O'keefe is just a fraud and a conman.

money.cnn.com/2017/02/22/media/james-okeefe-cnn/

is this what all the ayylmao posting is trying to distract from?

cool thanks for debunking!

It is and when it does, it'll be yuuuuge. I had to make it loud the sister thread got slid super hard.

he doubts o'keefe he sounds like a shill o'keefe delivered last time got 2 guys fired and had clinton looking bad

This man triggers the shills even harder than Milo.

I honestly don't know how he hasn't got suicided yet, he must have a pretty good security detail.

O'Keefe is definitely /ourjournalist/

He's giving the autists 100 hours of audio to dig through

shariabloo is fake news

He managed to break the DNC pretty hard.

Perfect. This way they can't accuse him of selective editing. Dump the raw data just like wikileaks does. Sup Forums loves digging through this shit and it provides perfect indisputable evidence. Everyone wins except for CNN.

This

This shit is being slid so hard. Bump

some shitty alien pic is fucking with this site.

Slide tactics

bumpity , sage alien threads

Bump, bump, bump, bump, staying alive, staying alive

If digits then this dump will end Don "Freshly Squeezed" Lemon's career for good.

Lol, you guys are tinfoiled freaks

Sage and hide ;^)

KEK HAS SPOKEN
SQUEEZE THE LEMON

debunked b4 its released?

wow

Praise Kek

checked , Shadilay!

Bump for truth

Checked!!!

It's probably gonna be nothing, remember that big bombshell about some big Democrat in North Carolina?

Fucking finally

your digits have also saved the thread. thank you, stranger.

Together with the power of kek and autists going through 100 hours of audio we will shit on CNN and perhaps other news media outlets will get caught.

Digits predict that other news outlets will get caught cooperating stories.

PRAISE KEK!!!

O'Keefe has consistently a) cried wolf, b) provided fuck all, c) outright lied to every-fucking-one and ruined conservative careers who backed him thinking he was credible, d) literally tried to wiretap a government official's office and got busted because him and his goons are retarded, e) literally went to prison

Oh...I didn't watch it because I trust you to do it for me.

It didn't show anything then?

Got it. Thanks. What an asshole that O'Keefe is, huh?

CHECKED!

When is it releasing?

this. fuck o queef

cant wait

Fuck I listen to police scanners almost nightly now. 100 hours of undercover CNN newsroom?

Sign. Me. The Fuck. Up.

Hopefully it's got Erin Burnett queefing.

If digits Time Warner shuts CNN down in March.

Go back to /r/eddit and leftpoll shills

CHECKED AND WITNESSED

TWO 111s in a single thread?

as for the time, between tommorrow and Friday, Since it's O'keefe probably friday

>LITERALLY

lurk more

fuck off, you just say a bunch of shit but you have nothing to back it. show me he has lied and not provided anything... because you cant

SHILL HARDER

my thread.... fuck you

This is getting as bad as Vault 7 suspense.

Is this going to be a happening or a wow its fucking nothing? Please, I need to know!

thats just silly

No, *you* get the fuck out.

If you want to listen to this stupid little faggot then you should kill yourself and be done with it. For fuck's sake, how many times do you have to be fooled? How many times are you going to keep feeding this faggot's pockets and career to consistently give FUCK ALL and have Sup Forums on the edge of its seat for FUCKING NOTHING?

So you fuck off, nigger. And anyone else who supports this little punchable faggot.

now there is an actual get , SHADILAY!

Well if CNN says it's fake I have no choice but to take their word for it.

>nothing to back it

EXCEPT THE FUCKING POLICE REPORTS JESUS CHRIST

Kill yourself, you stupid shill. You're probably part of O'Keefe's paid faggot squad to promote his garbage here. Yeah, that's another thing you stupid faggots probably never bothered to read about.

ISLAM IS ONE OF... no... THE MOST FEMINIST RELIGION!!!

TAKBIR

OH LOOK

It's nothing

Seems you are a bit , should I say , triggered? I can see through your disguise you kike lover.

The shills are out tonight in full force.

Found another shill

>that pic

Ouch.

this is now an alien thread

I guess I have to take you at your word,

send me the police report you fuck i want to see it, otherwise you dont have shit on okeefe

shills

Should have been harder. It's insane how much the left ignored their own nuclear mess of a side. And they beg for more!

>the jew thing again

You voted for Trump, right? You know, the guy with a jew son-in-law, who converted his daughter to jew? Who hired said son-in-law as his personal adviser? Who has a brother with direct business ties to George Soros?

Fuck you.

How the fucking fuck do you not know he was arrested? Off yourself. Do it now.

sthis fake?

This is really bad shilling. Why did they pick you to write this? Is there no oversight?

i do i heard about it, but again you show your credibility is dog shit. let me see the police report or shill for ctr somewhere else

Can anyone deny the power of Kek at this point?

Fucking witnessed!

Haha drumfkins I win again , dude seriously you need to go back to the drawing board , At least ctr put some effort into it.

>implying any president can escape the jew

The left has ben conditioned to only care about emotions, only reason i came across these initial reports was because of an argument with my cousin over on kikebook, and I linked the Veritas action videos.

I come here and it;s flooded with alien memes.

kek works in mysterious ways, this may be exactly what we need to blast their assholes.

SHADILAY!

Screencap this.

The ayy lmao pic came from this data dump and its going to expose CNN's involvement.

It's finally happening boys.

You haven't offed yourself yet. Hurry up.

>he's denying trump's family is jewish

Jesus Christ. You off yourself too.

what happened to mccain. a couple of days ago there was a thread saying he was the first person to be exposed as a leaker trying to sabotage the presidency. Then we have site maintenance issues and now everyone is freaking out over a picture of an aayyy taking a shit in a field. wtf?

My top pick, honestly.

millie is waifu grade

outing yourself in record time schlomo

>about to

sure he is

anyone crazy enough to sit through 100 hours of tape. bring me the good shit. in 5 minute clips.

How many hours? His normal release time?

sorry. with this pic.

This thread is 6.58682634% blessed by kek

!! Thats higher than normal.

Happening confirmed.

Please refer to him as Don Watermelon.

KeK confirmed

>2/28
>ayy lmaos
>space waifus

Something about aliens is in the air lately.

Done , your still a shill , shill.

Like they faked it? Were sitting on it?

my higher repeating numbers confirm cooper will go also

This has got to be the longest streak of Christmas yet. Does anyone else feel like the winning has been relentless in 2017?

Some of us may even grow tired of winning.

>The MOO-JA-DEEN

lmao

when is this dropping lads?

Other thread got 404'd. This is close to it tho

Too much.... Winning.... Can't handle it.

First post sensible post.

go back to /r/eddit alien shill