/SG/ Southern General

Fellow southern and confederate anons, We gotta get together and shitpost our southern ride.

Also Sweet Tea only fuck off yankee normal tea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qxEmry5lRKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WV
>Kentucky
>Confederate

They would be now a days

They are the "Honorary" Southerners

and texas, they're uniquly texans

Arkansan reporting in

Florida man reporting in. Is this the OP who gave me info on the Yugo Mauser the other night?

awoo

Texas is southern, too, ya tard.
Especially east Texas.
Not to mention geographically we're the southern most state.

Nvm, guess that's Florida

Well I'm glad Florida was included.

Kentucky reporting in. WV is our closest ally because of the mutual hatred of Ohio.

Yall don't count southern Missouri none?

we don't need no norther yakers!

NOVA checking in
>how do you do, fellow southerners

Only Missouris wang counts

First army of the Tennessee reporting in

Southwestern Kentucky is pretty much indistinguishable from Tennessee. People commonly refer to the region as 'Kennessee' or other portmanteaus like that.

Northern Kentucky is basically Indiana. I don't really consider places like Louisville and its suburbs to be the "the south".

t. Clarksvillian right on the border

Missouri is Southern.

>VA
VA can fuck right off. It was the single southern state to vote Clinton

Come all ye sons of freedom, and join our southern band, we're going to fight the Yankees, and drive them from our land!

Someone put this state out of its misery.

Blame my beautiful county of Fairfax. Over a million people and they're all filthy yankees

Fuck off sweaty nigger loving losers. The south lost get over it.

That face when you can't rape Sally Hemming no mo. Cause you suck at war.

WV, VA, and NC aren't even SEC.

I drink only non-sweet tea you fuck I add my own packet if I want some sweetness

You're just mad you don't have Disney World.

MS, standing by, waiting for something, anything...

northern WV has nearly the same latitude as NYC.

southern?

Can Alaska into southern?

We were mostly Texans in our heyday

I suppose Alaska could be an honorary Southern state. Only real difference is that it's really cold.

We don't think about either of you at all

I'm from the south. I only drink unsweetened tea. Only niggers drink that surip sweet tea crap. Shits so think it's half sugar.

Roll damn tide

Auburn fags fuck off

Can NJ be part of the south?

Nice flag

>muh sweet tea

Why do southern retards call tea sweet tea? Everyone drinks cold tea with sugar in it you morons

sorry but I can't allow it

So you're drinking sweat tea and calling it tea.

Words have definitions. Use them.

Why do northern retards call coke pop? Everyone drinks cold coke with sugar in it you morons

I've never heard anyone but 80 year olds and Brits say pop

Southerners are the ultimate cucks, couldn't even win their own independence war. Have fun fantasizing though.
>Muh Cultuh
>WeWuzDixieundshiet

Would've won if Stonewall Jackson didn't die in the middle of it.

Jänkare som hatar jänkare, hmmm.

yeah, those states need more niggers to be included

You mean the guy you idiots shot by accident?

Good Job.

Woulda lost sooner if Joe Johnston wasn't shot. Woulda won if someone shot Bragg. Fuckin way she goes boys

I think this should be the bellweather to determine "southern" more than anything

Eat a dick OP

"Seventy "yea" votes were recorded before there was a single "nay."

How do I land me a qt southern belle wife?

I see pol's just making shit up tonight

Why do you hate the most powerful state in the union?

Learn to square dance.
Wear plaid shirts.

>High number of illegal immigrants
>Governor unilaterally restored the voting rights of nearly 100,000 convicted felons right before the general election
>Ballots were handled electronically in many counties (including my own.)
>Good number of cucks voted for Johnson on top of that.

This state went to Clinton but she didn't win it fairly. It was going to Trump until the count hit Hampton Roads where all the niggers, illegals, and felons are.

Where my fellow Louisianans at?

Wtf is coke? You mean soda ?

T. California

Texas > rest of south
Fuck yall

That's not very nice, Bugs should've just sawn off Miami instead

Thank you for not including Texas in your faggotry.

Wheeling and Morgantown voted to be in the Union. The rest of WV fought for the south. My ancestors fought guerilla warfare against the yankees long after the war was over so you can fuck right off.

No one cares about your special snowflake state, also Alaska is bigger

Can't be a member of the master race when your "nation's" war win record is 0%.
>Guerrilla warfare long after the war was over

So you mean your ancestor dicked around in
the woods for 10 years because he was shit at fighting? That's something to be proud of.

Calling Texas a snowflake state is as retarded as the thread asking why conservatives are ugly.

Go look at the K/D ratios, Germany and Dixie both had AMAZING K/D ratios but just got zerged to death by enemies with higher numbers of people and more industrial factories.

Starkville reporting

Maybe Texans shouldn't come here acting high and mighty, the real cowboys are from Wyoming, only queers come from Texas.

Fort Smith here, what about you?

Look man I'm pretty pro southern myself but muh kd is a pretty autistic argument. They got fucking rekt everywhere but the east until 1864 and had pretty incompetent leadership outside the army of northern Virginia and a handful of others.

Diabetes tea.

Another Kentucky fag reporting in. Do you guys think Marine Le Pen will wonnered?

>cutting Missouri out of the south when it was largely pro-confederate
>Missouri started fighting anti-slavery Kansas years before the rest of the south decided to take up arms against abolitionists
>Bleeding Kansas border conflict with Missouri was pretty much a microcosm for southern/northern causes
>Missouri produced a decent and effect confederate army
>Partisan rangers act
>Bushwhackers
>Literally most of the famous outlaws confederate outlaws first cut their teeth as Missouri Bushwhackers (Jesse James, Bloody Bill, Cole Younger, etc. etc.)
>Multiple confederate memorials throughout the state
>47 battles fought in Missouri during the course of Bleeding Kansas and Civil war

>Missouri never included in "southern" threads.

Man fuck you guys. You Include Kentucky and WV, but not Missouri? WE FUCKING DID IT FIRST. We fought Kansas over the southern cause for almost 8 years before you old dixie fucks picked up a rifle to help.

Hello my fellow Missourian. What's with the kraut flag?

>Missouri
>anything but midwestern.

Kys don't be stupid. Missouri has nothing in common with the south.

I moved to Germanistan.
I'll be in this shithole for 2 years. Then back to KC.

>t. Dane

Have you ever been to Missouri? South eastern MO is Dixie as fuq and basically everything outside of three counties is rural.

Wtf I hate Norway now.

Don't forget us

Well greetings from Columbia. I hope ypu make it out of the caliphate intact

Thanks brother!

Rural areas are dixie no matter what state. Doesn't make Missouri any more southern. Of course except for SE Missouri, which is a very small part of the state.

Weep no more my lady
Weep no more today
We'll sing one song for My Old Kentucky Home
For My Old Kentucky Home far away

>tfw homesick

His point was that they were shit at fighting, kd is absolutely a good measure of how good you were at fighting, but major wars from that time period on aren't won on how good you are at fighting, they are won on sheer volume of men and resources, this is a fact.

There's no denying that the southern soldier was an incredibly fierce foe though if they were able to achieve k/ds like that, it means many confederates had quite a few union kills before he died, where as many union soldiers simply got killed without ever killing anything but the union won anyway because it wasn't about that, it's about factories and manpower, which is not a measure of quality fighting. The south had leadership issues but the war ended because the blockade ended them, a larger amount of supplies and soldiers in the south would have seen a different outcome.

It is my understanding that Sweet Tea is not the same as Iced Tea plus sugar. The sugar is added immediately when the tea is piping hot and then it is cooled.

t. pennsylvanian who drinks his tea cold but unsweetened. Anyone who actually makes the stuff should correct me if I'm wrong.

My sister drinks unsweet tea and fucks niggers. Never let a loved one drink unsweet tea

Hot Springs here. Fuck Fayetteville

>mfw this hasn't been posted yet
youtu.be/qxEmry5lRKk

Sorry our forces didn't decide to rape and pillage and salt the earth on our way into the North. Oh wait, our side didn't invade at all

Missouri should be a part of the Confederacy too, they were claimed by them.

South Carolina here.

Y'all are og cucks, we fired the 1st shot, and we'll do it again just for a fucking giggle ya cunts.

Covington is basically Detroit 2.0 + heroin, but the rest of Northern Kentucky is just like the rest of the state, only richer. Go to any bar there and you'll find rednecks everywhere,you see plenty of confederate flags too. We're also one of the most conservative regions in the country, especially given the population.

I call it pop because
1) Soda is carbonated water that gets added to scotch or bourbon depending on my mood.
2) Coke is a cola. I'll call any cola coke, but if I want a 7up what would you have me do? Am I supposed to order a 7up coke?

GA here

Please don't the less we look like hillbilly racists the better.

>Literally instigated the war by attacking a fort.
Yea, act all high and mighty when you lost the war you brought on yourself.

Relative to a fallen Confederate Infantryman, but born in ILL. Got to say south was always better when I visit my family. Being white paid off and niggers were kept in the ghetto. Sweet Tea for the win, May the South Rise Again.

Oh and I proved my allegiance by having a confederate flag on my car for years at high school. Now have one in my house in Australia.

Also Louisville may be a blue area full of Liberals, but it's like a weird redneck version of Portland. People take pride in Southern cuisine and culture there, but at the same time dress like a bunch of hipsters

>MUH MORNING JACKET

We shouldve let the south secede.

It wouldve been like removing a tumor from the country

I always have felt a bit for Assad. He just wanted to be an eye doctor. Now he's the leader of Syria, has to deal with ISIS like nobody else, and on top of it all every single Western reporter is a total cunt to him yet he remains genteel and polite.

The last Middle Eastern leader I saw of this caliber was the Shah desu ƒam.

Alabama here.

we recognize Missouri, but south carolina is as far north is we consider the South.
and florida don't count.

This is correct its how my mother makes it and that shit is diabetes. I still drink a small glass here and there but its crazy how much sugar is in it.

No we need to just kill all the gays, and nut jobs who are not the norm and then the true tumor is gone.