HOLY SHIT THE MEDIA BROKE

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-is-absolutely-right-about-sweden_us_58ad5eb1e4b0598627a55e94

WHAT IS THIS TIMELINE? IS HUFFINGTON POST TAKING THE RED PILL?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pJQoy
archive.is/pJQoy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not archiving the link

>Supporting ((MSM)) because you're dumb enough to think that they "took the redpill"

GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE

Whoever wrote that is barely literate.

hoooooly fuck

I think this timeline happened because I decided to smoke weed today instead of wait until friday

Is it OK to give a site clicks if you have an ad blocker installed?

>>Supporting MSM

use adblock you nerd

yeah probably ESL, it's honestly Trump-tier language and I say that as a loyal follower of the Don

René's car got burned in the migrant riot in Stockholm.

> a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged

CLICKS MATTER TOO

this, my leaf friend, is the best timeline

And all it took was the death of Sweden.

He's Norwegian, so clearly English is not his native language. And, according to his bio, he's apparently very well-known in Norway.

S H A D I L A Y

Does that fucking rag not believe in proof reading their articles? Do they just not want to tell their bloggers that they suck at writing?

>The police was forced to shoot with ammunition to put and end to it.

what did he mean by this?

They usually pistol whip criminals.

was anything of value really lost? i feel like we came out of this relatively well honestly

Ok mr 56%

>Poorly written article by someone who barely knows English

Meh... it's not great, but it's a start. Clearly they didn't want to put one of their good/competent writers on the story so that it wouldn't attract much attention. I mean jfc they didn't even proof read the damn thing

>my twitter is so powerful it makes my enemies tell the truth

What is happening anymore?

wtf i hate trump now

archive.fo/pJQoy
Cancer-free link.

If true, does this mean you bastards broke the msm?

So is Norway red-pilled?
Potential based Norwegian allies?

inb4 writer gets fired for hate speech
inb4 it backfires

>smoke weed
>get solipsistic delusions

heheheh

I'm sure they would be all too happy to let this type of article get crucified for grammar and spelling. It would be them making fun of a Norwegian-Greek who speaks English as a second (or probably third) language.

WTF just happened? I just woke up out of a 20 month coma.

pakis are infesting this board again.

Who wrote that shit? Must be german. They're grammar is the wurst.

This guy

Has someone hacked them?

>implying those rapefugees can even read

>dad pun

I am a Greek.

Only a Jew has the audacity to try to call you out for being correct.

So you're a fan of buggers. Thanks for clearing that up, Mr. Can't pay a debt.

Never heard of the fucker lol

Buggery...goddamned burger education.

>This post is hosted on the Huffington Post's Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site.

You're a stupid leaf, OP.

You have no idea what is brewing under the surface in Europe.
Even blue pilled lefties are starting to hate refugees because they connect the dots between refugees and brexit and soon enough le pen , who will bring the end of the EU
There will be an enormous backlash and the politicians are starting to panic. Yunker considers resignation even though he is above everything and can do whatever he wants

It's written by like a 10 yr old on their "contributor hosting site" - basically a false flag to make pro Trumpers look like utter fucking inbreds. SLIDE.

So lemme get this straight
>Trump says muzzies are rioting in Sweden
>Muzzies, who are decidedly not rioting at the moment, acquire functional English literacy and are enraged
>They decide to riot
>"It's drumpfy's fault guise!!!1"

>no comments

But why?

Seems like meme magic is afoot.

This thread is 4.54545454% blessed by kek

Shadilay!

archive.is/pJQoy

CNN disabled theirs too awhile back. Apparently they don't like their narrative to be underwritten.

Jews must are performing a goyim recalibration exercise. (they pay establishment press to ease the slave workers mind so they do not feel as if they are in immediate danger and continue their wage slave tasks.)

Some writer that ended up redpilled enough to have some misgivings, had a connection to Sweden on some level or a hate of Muslim oppression, and finally found their voice. Still crazy they actually had the balls to do it.

wtf

>huff post
>first line of article
>Many journalists around the world are eager to condemn Donald Trump no matter what

i-is he being ironic?

basically they have to ease the goyims mind by admitting trump not being wrong about everything so their slaves continue to work

SHUT IT DOWN

Huff Po was almost CNN tier a couple weeks ago. must have been some upper eschelon reshuffling when they realised Trump was going to bring them completely down.

they obviously care about making money, business as usual goyim

funnily enough, you can't find this on their homepage

Rate mine

>This post is hosted on the Huffington Post's Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site.

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

Thanks user

It's the contributor section, it a user's blog.

Do people not understand what opinion pieces are?

WHY ARE WE WINNING SO MUCH!?

IF THIS KEEPS UP, WE'LL BECOME THE JEWS AND LOSE ONE DAY

fuck

Relax, it's bullshit man saying it, he's full of bullshit.

>get high
>get deluded that everything revolves around you

THE TRUMPABLE
IS
UNSTUMPABLE

They realized its 2017 and they were on the wrong side of history.

>be sober
>decide that everything about pot revolves around your interpretation of other individuals' experiences
>call them egotistical

Every point in the universe is the center point, the big bang happened everywhere.

Never heard of the guy

Are we shaking the conditioning, Sup Forums? Will the media start reporting actual facts now? I've never had an MSM I thought was trustworthy in my life. Honestly the idea sounds really nice to me.

BAN ASSAULT LIGHTNING

It's a computer science kind of kek.

"This post is hosted on the Huffington Post's Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email."

are you guys fucking retarded?

I have 3 Norweigan friends I talk to on a regular basis. All 3 of them hate Sweden and get really angry at the thought of their nordland turning into its neighbor.

DUDE

never heard of him, would remember a name like that

what the fuck
I'm scared now

Tell me about the author René Zografos. He didn't wrote for huffpost for a year and came back with a red pilled article

I don't think I can handle this timeline anymore. Can someone drop me off in one of the nuclear post-apocalypse timelines?

>redpilled

they wrote longer articles about his hair and piss this is 5 minutes after a fucking decade of ignoring what's happening in sweden? Nah m8, they are virtue signaling gullible retards