Is there something like a German pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=ygfw9lEpKDg hey guys, girls and attack helicopters; is there something like a pol for Germany; or let's say do you know any kind of good german speaking sceptic community where i can post my videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

politikforen.net/forum.php
ernstchan.com/fefe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here.

politikforen.net/forum.php

^ thanks for the quick reply

>hey goyim tell me where i can shill cuz i know i won't be taken seriously here

Kill yourself, Jude.

^ ich bin weder rechts noch links, aber wenn du Eier hast dann gebe wenigsten einen Gtund unter meinen Video an warum du einfach die Dislike Keule ziehst du ((( Antifa ))) Schluckspecht ;)

ernstchan.com/fefe/

>hurr durr dunt dislike my vids or you're literally antifa

Welcome to jewtube, kraut

Also it's quite despicable you're trying to milk money out of the current crisis

but what can you expect from a jew like you, amirite?

Expect bots, neger

hello, fellow Sup Forums users.jpg

sort of... they just put you in prison for speaking

Oh yeah cause speaking against the ban of swastikas here in Germany makes me a jew. Lad you are pathetic; if you want to talk give some shit to the matter. Guys like you are the reason why you cant do a simple hail Hitler here in Germany without getting to jail. Anyways: to all other people: thanks for the replies. Deus kek.

>speaking against the ban of swastikas here in Germany makes me a jew

>be german
>live in current timeline
>make jewtube account
>post vids
>put ads
>expect views
>get one dislike
>OMG SHILL SHILL ANTIFA
>not a jew

m8 kill yourself

You are a person which don't knows how to post constructive critic. I mean people will still don't give a shit about that because that's a matter of taste if i find you aesthetic or not. If you haven't noticed already this is my first contact with pol so i wasn't expecting any kind of German people here. And i make Yt as a hobby. So why are you starting a flame war where there should no flame war at all? Kill yaself too ma nigga homie. :)

What a fucking liar you are.

>You are a person which don't knows how to post constructive critic
You don't deserve shit
>If you haven't noticed already this is my first contact with pol so i wasn't expecting any kind of German people here
Yet posting a video about germany in fucking GERMAN. Instead of just asking for directions.
>i make Yt as a hobby
Sure, my jewness.
>So why are you starting a flame war where there should no flame war at all?
You started it by being retarted.

Man, it sure feels nice having an Adblocker.

No shekels for you, jewrman.

Krautchan.

Interesting aspects m8te. So where are the adds in my video? Oh that's right ma boi, cause i will never as you call it jewtize ma shit. I mean for sure this is an interesting conversation, but sure keep going and going. Feed your shit post addiction. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Your high density autism is we we'll lose. You know that, right?

Why are Germans so terrible at English?

learn how to reply

Oh is this an actual attempt to act like a human? But hey it's the Internet so who gives a shit anyways. Dein Anus macht frei

A~nd it goes in all fields

Have fun gettin thousands upon thousand of dislikes, kikerino.

Oh my god attention. God i love attention like the filthy jew i am according to you. Ich frag mich echt wie weit man sinken kann um sich hinter einer unsichtbaren Mauer zu verstecken wie irgendein Atifa Blockmitglied. Aber hey man muss ja gleich jede freundliche neutrale Frage im Keim ersticken. Ist zwar auch ein Fehler von mir hier weiter drauf einzugehen, aber bitte; bitte fick mich weiter. :)

Yes, i'd like on 4th reich, please, thank you very much.