Bump

I live near Hillsboro

From? Denver

I just moved here how do you like it

leaf is retarded as usual

this thread is picking up pretty fast

San Diego, Ca. Pity me.

this

Personally I think Portland sucks, but I like western oregon in general. You should definitely go hiking around here, lots of nice forests and clear streams.

Sacramento, California

rekt.

Blonde in the top pic looks like she's in a lot of pain. :(

I hear the fishing is great im in downtown and I can't believe how ugly the girls are.

Oh yeah, lots of great fishing, plenty of clamming and crabbing as well.

I feel like Portland is the culmination of everything bad in Oregon, it has the highest number of minorities and shitty people. If I remember correctly, Portland is in the #5 spot for most syphilis in the US.

phoenix, az

Minneapolis Minnesota

Grants Pass, Oregon here I hope you are shooting protesters in portland

Any DC anons in this thread?

I'm in Hillsboro too. Didn't think there would be many, if any, Sup Forumslacks here.

SE Portland fuck this shit hole, don't forget to pay your art tax xD

Portland Fag here too

It's always refreshing to talk to another conservative.

>Aluminum Snake

i can't really help feeling like paying that nice flat tax when my rent keeps increasing thanks to people moving in.

I'm getting my RN/BSN and getting out of this clusterfuck ASAP.

Eugene here. Portland jr.

I know that feeling.

Buffalo, Jew York, Kill me

HOLY FUCK, GUYS! I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

I understand why white women love immigrants so much. Look at that picture. White women want to be "the most beautiful" and horde all the attention from men. If you're a beautiful white girl in a highschool class full of nasty/repulsive shitskins, you're going to get literally all the attention from the boys.

A lot more Portland anons then I would have thought, do any of you guys express your views in public and if so what reactions did you get?

Umatilla county here. Nice and cozy with all this rural land and mountains nearby.

I'm going to college right now so I tend to keep to myself on those matters, I don't want to get antifa'd

Or a lifetime of indoctrination from (((Hollywood)))

careful what you wish for coalburners...,
white girls surrounded by black girls..., well my goodness gracious that sounds like a swell idea fellers... good in your head. In publicschool white bitches would get the shit kicked out of your applebottoms for stealing a black boy and they start hanging around with lesser "diverse" crowds, girls learn real quick when you hit them...

I'm from Portland too.

Henderson, Nevada. Don't fucking go to Vegas or if you're from Calicuck don't fucking move here

Downtowner here. Wouldn't really call myself fully Sup Forums'd but this is my fav board. I tend to be malleable since this place was like 75% Hillary, but every now and then someone opens a subject where I can subtly push it in my direction without tipping off their LibAlert system

How about them freeways user

Fargo, ND
It's alright

portland fag here, I wore my MAGA hat during my PSU student orientation. It was last spring though so other than a few nasty looks no one really took it seriously

I've also been wearing a Trump Merry Xmas sweatshirt a lot actually and ive only gotten positive reactions so far. I dont ever go downtown though so that might have something to do with it

Wear that hat with pride

I wore a Trump hat at night during the womens march in DC and all the communists and nu males tried blocking my phone and stealing my hat.

I still wear it every once in a while, but I work in a warehouse and I got the white/gold one so it gets dirty really fast if I wear it there. Kind of the reason I got the swearshirt, so i had some trump gear I could wear regularly after the election

Looks like caesar wasn't white guys.

Thanks cancuck

I'm in Henderson too. You wanna fuck?

Bethlehem, PA

Where Jesus was born

Elk River, Minnesota here

Hammerfest-Norway

Dayton, Ohio checking in.

same!

Also post your race, lets get a pol census going

Böblingen.

White

Maine.

That's all you need to know

Aurora, IL

>responding to data collection

Tillamook, Oregon

Hirohito already gives the jews all the information they want.

>brown eyes
>white race

McMinnville here

i hold each of you personally responsible for the traffic in Dundee & the two weeks of freezing weather this year

Beaverton born and raised.

Iowan backcountry, a very sad lack of habbenings

holy fuck, I got ~8" of snow over at my place, wanted to fucking kill myself driving to work that week

Did you bash the anti-fash on June 26?

philadelphia

I am also white. Family has roots in the Midwest for the last 120+ years

Think i have a great-great grandparent or 2 that is indian but not sure about that

legit curious what having brown eyes as a pale as white guy means

brown hair too

That your mom fucked Jamal.

Flint. Nuke it. Now.

Melbourne Australia. Inb4 cucked. Last night I was having a pissup with my mates and cranking that skinhead song for the whole very diverse street to hear

Live on burnside downtown OP, probably gunna snap one of these days.

It doesn't mean anything. Brown is the default color for human eyes. Some europeans have mutations which make their eyes another color, but brown eyes exist in every ethnicity. Ignore the memesters.

How bad is Germany right now?

Las Vegas here

I missed 1/5 of my comm classes due to the weather, also I'm a poorfag who rides the bus.

Did you go to the protests?

aren't brown eyes dominant?

everyone in my family and extended family is white

did Jamal fuck my great grandma or some shit? non-meme answers pls

White skin was also a mutation

Guarulhos.

They 100% beat her ass off camera. That poor girl is getting abused and bullied for SURE.

Obviously, but it's universal in europeans. Non-brown eyes are not.

Mankato, MN

541 here

>I couldn't find a girlfriend and I was gonna get some
you can't make this up

>dyed red hair
>a color changing contact

You're a real fucking retard you know that

Pendleton, Oregon AKA Trump Country

tigard area here

How would I know?

Laguna Beach, CA

San Francisco. It's about as bad as you'd expect.

(((((Goldstein)))))

Winnipeg my friends

Cool do you play on cassinos everyday? Have you been to pawnstars? Are they really that fat? Are you fat?

saw a guy with a MAGA hat on the bus the other week

there's graffiti all over bathroom stalls in psu about saying 'fuck trump' etc and an endless stream of press telling refugees they're welcome

I was at the airport recently picking someone up and there were 'refugee welcome' people there too with signs

Are you denying that white people can have all those hair and eye colors?

beautiful state ruined by retards

>dyed
>contact

Does it look like it you fucking moron?

Los Angeles, CA. I actually saw this IRL and was careful not to pee on it