Transgenders aren't people

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ellen Degenerate
kys

>its not okay

I hate this phrase so much

Human right =/= Everybody should play along with the illusion that my mental illness projects.

What about my human right to not have to coexist with the mentally ill masquerading as the opposite gender?

>It's not mental illness they literally have a female brain!

Nigga, biology did not make a mistake. Your brain is wrong, therefore it's mental illness.

We need a separation of biology and insanity. I don't need to go into how transgender theory has nothing to do with the science of biology, I think most people have a vague understanding of that. It's a social theory, which means my empirical mind can ignore it.

So much degeneracy

>Human Rights

No such thing, you have the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. There's no Government force or anybody alive who will protect your "Human Rights"

i will

for a price

its about mentally ill trannies being allowed into little girls bathrooms, its not removing human rights, liberals are so filled with hyperbolic rage over everything

also trannies are mentally ill as in identity disorder mental illness, its not the same thing as being a homosexual which actually shows up in animals, and at least can be argued for/against, being a tranny is some fucked up shit that is reinforced by most bleeding heart types and these trannies end up killing themselves because they have a fucking MENTAL ILLNESS

Like all humans with mental illness, they have the right to seek treatment for their condition or they have the right to choose not to.

But no human has the right to have other people enable their sickness.

>human rights
like the right to bear arms?

I mean, I can accept homosexuality because at least that makes some sense. If you love your buddy and wanna fuck him what the fuck ever. But dudes folding their diced cock into a makeshift vagina and playing dress up doesn't make sense. Trying to fix their fucked up brain makes more sense than enabling their delusions.

>the most abusive ex girl I have everhad came out as transgender antifa last year
>this may cause her to kill herself

Ellen is right. We should also be building different bathrooms for the diverse voices schizophrenics hear.

>implying you can love someone of the same sex

>Letting mentally ill men near into our daughter's bathroom is a human right REEEEEE

Yes, MY human rights

And it's absolutely ok.

>Human rights.

No.

You don't have a right to change something you literally have no way of actually changing and then subsequently forcing the rest of the species into changing their behavior and rearranging the use of their material resources to accommodate for your delusional behavior.

That's not a right you have. That's not a right anyone has. That's not a right.

That's just someone being delusional.

Yeah that sums it up perfect. People seem to water down the concept of "human rights" because they have no idea what a right is in the first place and what the government is supposed to do about those rights. They keep conflating "rights" with "something I want to have, regardless of who it hurts for me to have this."

I'd fck a tranny but I wouldn't feel good about it, keep them away from the little girls!!

My god, I am so fucking happy we have Trump as the president. He makes me so goddamn happy. This is all I ever dreamed for.

Yes, a third bathroom for the mentally ill with gender and sexuality issues - perfect!

So wait. Human rights includes being able to piss wherever you want?

So I have the right to piss on Ellen? Cool, I bet she would love my cock near her face- you can tell shes a total cockslut the way she dances.

Also, I'm lol'ing at greek people for being such poorfags. They used to have an empire now they are a toilet for turkish people! lol

>>human rights
>like the right to bear arms?

I believe you mean INALIENABLE RIGHTS

t.shall not

Thank fucking kek.

I wonder how Sup Forums feels about this.

Also I hate how the left is trying to meme that the right/conservatives/anyone opposing the bathroom laws were somehow "obsessed with bathrooms" and trying to dictate where people went to the bathroom... Like the roles got reversed and script got flipped as soon the normies thought it sounded ridiculous. The left is covering up how much they cater to whiny teens on tumblr when normie voting adults start scratching their heads.

So they flip it around and pretend they weren't the ones obsessed enough with bathrooms to get the tranny laws passed in the first place, which created opposition to it.

And this fresh law, which represents this societal insanity and stupidity, gets revoked, they immediately start crying like they're living in an oppressive dictatorship.

This fucking turbo dyke cunt is moving around the corner from me, it fucking enrages me as where I live is full of racist sexist cunt surfies and Id like to keep it that way.

see you there! i'll bring the lube

lbg are natural, trans are mental illness its like if i thought i was supposd to be adog so i get dog ears and snout implanted

I love when people say "human rights" and have no idea what they're talking about.

We have to stamp tranny-ism out of existence or it will drive everyone insane.

What do we do?

Round up all the trannies and put them in camps?

Take their hormones away and tell them to fucking shut the fuck up and put a suit on?

Their bullshit enrages me so much I'd support it.

What about the women's right to be able to use the bathroom without men in there with them? What about their rights?

>law

For God's sake, it's just a fucking "official recommendation", it doesn't change anything.

Enabling serious mental illness is not okay, Ellen

Transgenders demanding their own specific bathroom is like manlets demanding lower grocery store shelves

>Take their hormones away and tell them to fucking shut the fuck up and put a suit on?

This. I can't seriously advocate for violence against them, they're not that much of a threat to anyone. But I think the process should be made illegal, from the doctor's side too. Just make it illegal for doctors to perform sex changes or give out hormones. Or only in special cases (which will probably be abused).

And just don't play along or recognize their shit. The government and private business/groups don't have to acknowledge them. Contrary to their claims, ignoring their delusions isn't discriminating against them.

I immediately noticed that gimmick as well.
Sounds like in the mind of leftists it's a very powerful accusation.

This thread is 3.84615384% blessed by kek

Low energy confirms that ellen is wrong.

>trans
>people
>human

Men should use the mens room, and women should use the womens room.

Is that really to much to ask for?

I've notice the left flipping the script using terms like safe space and special snowflake to describe people who are upset about trannys violating our "safe space"

It's troubling.

cucked faggot

>human

Slow down there, cowboy. We may be 70% water, but that doesn't mean our genders can be fluid.

Yes because gender is a social construct and women have penises

IF YOU LOOK LIKE A WOMAN, AS IN YOU PASS, USE THE WOMAN'S RESTROOM

IF YOU LOOK LIKE A MAN, AS IN YOU DON'T PASS, USE THE MEN'S RESTROOM

WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING IMPORTANT TO TRANNIES?

Because men in drag with think they pass

>Sup Forums
>hates fags
>[purports to] hate traps
>hates females
>hates niggers
>hates chinks (unless female / trap and behind 3-pac kabuki make-up)
>hates anything no fat, inbred and riddled with zits

what isn't considered a human right nowadays?

For the argument you're pushing, correct. Incredibly rare genetic aberrations exist which would lend evidence to the contrary, but that's not what these snowflakes are arguing about anyways. I'm also certain the few individuals who do have such conditions aren't parading it around and just want a normal life.

But user they've decided what's OK and this isn't it. OK.

I don't understand this massive debate you guys in the west are having over this. Whenever I see on the news the people who are effected by this, it's always some crazy person, a man with a stubble wearing thigh highs and lipstick with neon-coloured hair. It's never just a man who genuinely wants to be a woman, it's always some freakshow who wants to be as gaudy and over-the-top with a list of made-up pronouns. And somehow one of the most talked about national policies in America is whether or not these weirdos can piss in women's bathrooms.

Being white
Being straight
Being male
Being Christian
Caring about your country
Caring about your culture

>acts homophobic
>while being a fuming faggot

dumbf was trained well at the art of subterfuge...

Just feed them Pimozide

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

Because they get off on it, seriously.

Most male trannies are sex fetishists and they love the feeling of being validated.

It's all a huge con and they know most people don't know.

I seriously think there might be a Tranny War over this issue.

How long u til we have water fountains for coloreds only?

We don't understand it either

That's why we got rid of the thing

I don'tthink these supposedly political celebrities should be allowed to talk aboutthese policies in such broad terms. Hear me out
> removing laws protecting trans people.
WHAT "laws"?
That will not translate well and there are people out there that are completely retarded, especially in the backwards nations. They will be confused.
He removed the rules in schools pushing a cosmetic surgery trend on kids. They are making it out to be like throwing them from roof tops.

>Human Rights
Having "trans" people use the bathroom that matches their biological sex does not oppress them, they are still fully able to use any facility. Actually, considering how the left ties gender identity to the subjective feelings of the person in question, and because of that a "trans" person could argue that they can use either bathroom depending on their "identity" at the moment, "transgender" people are actually demanding a special privilege to not haft adhere to gender segregated bathrooms while the rest of us have to.

Gas the trannies. The only rights they have are bullets.

>he fucked a guy

TRANS WAR WHEN

Nigga she is a FTM

She had a vagina when I fugged her

> I really honestly think there could be a civil war over trannies

Fuck Dumptard and Drumpfags

Imagine the Gettysburg Address for that

Incorrect, shitlord. She was always a man, just as East Asia and Oceania have always been at war. Educate yourself, you dumb faggot.

How fast do you think she'll stop 'identifying' as a man when she starts shit with a "Nazi" and is getting her ass beat?

One of my childhood friends is a crazy FTM who cheats on all her girlfriends/boyfriends and is currently pretending to be a gay man with another FTM

So you only fuck dudes with vaginas?

Don't sweat it, then. That doesn't sound super gay at all.

Fuck you, trannies.

sure, I may look exactly like a grown man, but don't worry, little 12 year old girl alone in a Exxon bathroom, I IDENTIFY as a woman. because human rights.

Are you implying they have a mental illness?

WE

If I believed I was supposed to be born a car would that mean I am a car?

No it doesn't.
She is just a crazy woman.

0/10 bait, made me reply

People here are (were?) demoralized. Pretty much every normal person thinks that it's insanity, but ultra-liberal lawmakers/celebrities/etc were pushing it on us.

The situation started rolling around last year when Target (a department store chain) made it their policy to allow weirdos into the women's bathroom and cities/towns started reacting. It became a minor fuss in my sleepy southern town when the city government started writing laws to keep men out of the ladies room and the few super liberals we have started complaining about it.

Things are swinging back the other way now that Trump is in office, and the only recourse these people have is to complain about it as loudly as possible. They thought they were so close to winning, only to wake up one day to find that their party had been pushed out of state legislatures, both houses of congress, and finally the presidency.

Also, human rights ARE politics.

Have any of you stopped and asked yourself why you care how someone else dresses and who they date?

IMPOSSIBLE MODE: Articulate it without resorting to buzzwords.

Yeah it's using semantics that invoke moral authority.

Really fast.

>One of my childhood friends is a crazy FTM who cheats on all her girlfriends/boyfriends and is currently pretending to be a gay man with another FTM

Please don't tell me your friend's tranny name is "Kyle"

Fuck all of you people.

#ProtectTransKids

We need to be building them showers.

Fucking sick. Don't do this shit to kids you sick fuck.

God didn't die, he fled away in fear.

Yeah it's the same exact phenomena I was talking about with those terms too. Whenever the normies starting bashing the lefty normies more they use the terms against their enemies more. In a clueless hypocritical way.

"Wait that's my line!"

#ProtectTransKids from hormones, surgery and mental illness

>get paid millions to voice a cartoon fish
>this isnt enough and she has to pander to libtards on twitter

>believing marxist "I believe I am a car therefor I am" bullshit.

>Can't pee in the girls restroom
>"Human rights" violated. Literally on par with slavery or rape

Ellen has been problematic for some time now.

>Believes being transgender ins a mental disorder
>Tries to ban people from having said mental disorder
I don't understand this strategy.

what laws?

because of deviant fetishist faggots who get off on this

Hint: it's a contagious mental disorder.

Nah, she calls herself Rico or some shit

She was always a massive attention whore who would fake suicide attempts and cheat on whatever poor bastard she was dating at the time. She teased our fedora-tier hapa friend for 6 years so he'd chauffeur her around and do her chores, but only let him fuck her once, and after she became a tranny. Poor guy took so much shit from his flip dad for fucking a fat girl with a moustache

You don't seem to get the reference.