How can we get rid of this degenerate?

This guy has to be the biggest piece of shit hypocrite I've ever watched. Just watched him on JRE podcast:

>Catholic
>Believes in gay marriage and that you're born gay
>Does videos and press with Milo to gain popularity
>Refuses to defend Milo and his (((controversy)))
>Anti-feminist
>Married to SJW Pochahontas
>Spouts traditionalist social viewpoints
>Makes degenerate videos online to garner attention

How can we make this fag go away?

youtube.com/watch?v=qm9lfWTGmDY

i'm sorry who are you again?

A faggot. Have you forgotten?

Unfortunately the funny ones don't have hard convictions.

He's an asset. He's not going to do any stupid faggot shit like Milo. He's also not alt-right/alt-lite, he's just a libertarian who hates liberals.

It's also pretty funny that he put together a "gang" that fights antifa.

>Catholic
Says a people who literally worship the whore of babylon.

If you don't think people are born gay that means I could convince you to suck cock and love it, which makes you gay

you right thanks for the reminder

yeah hes a faggot but you retards arent out fighting antifa this guy and the proud boys are

I have one ultimatum for the gay community, which I believe is beyond fair. Either admit your born gay and shouldn't have any urge to raise/mold children into adults... Or admit that homosexuality is not inherent and is the result of psychological trauma

Some dude who keeps self posting in a pathetic effort to look like the 'alt-right' leader instead of that other neo Nazi dude

In no way is this Judas an asset. He only serves to distance everyone who's aligned in the center politically and women

He think he'll attract a certain audience to the right-wing.

He's not an "alt-righter" or "conservative" or whatever. He's just an entertainer who hates liberals and voted for Trump.

You forgot
>believes convicted sex offenders like Galen Baughman should be able to fuck 14 year olds without going to prison

Gavin is basically recreating nationalist soccer hooligan firms for Americans, where every weekend you get drunk and go smash the rival firms in a big street brawl just he removed the dive grass aspect.

Yeah exactly.

I think he's pretty funny. I like it.

all he's doing is building up a personal army of autists and neckbeards and then pretending he stands for conservative values. Very cringey

I don't think he totally stands for "conservative" values or something. He has a platform of cherry picked beliefs.

I don't get why it matters that he isn't perfect.

He was smart to drop that shit on Rogan's podcast too, because it's full of MMA jabronis who will likely sign up. Nobody likes the antifa faggots larping around with their flagpoles and beating up girls

Definitely no, 'proud boys' is exactly what a nationalist hooligan firm is like. Anybody in the EU, UK or Commonwealth knew exactly what he was talking about when he described his new hooligan crew that had chapters it's the same shit as futbooool hooligans and how skinhead groups work here.

Gavin created VICE magazine, and i happen to enjoy it over other magazines. Without Gavin, there would be no VICE. Therefore, I will not aid in making him go away.

He's not big enough or connected enough to be next.
cool your shill
wait till he's on a major network or show, then your shilling may actually mean something.

Friendly reminder to not bump shill threads

Because he's a coward who hides behind conservative values to gain a fan base, but then at the first hint of criticism disavows conservatism and says it a societal problem of projecting these values on him.

this. people are to young to even know about that. it used to be Sup Forums the magazine before it got popular. it showed me how to make my own quake mods

calm down Gavin, your 15 minutes are gonna be up soon

what the fuck is it with americans claiming you're not born gay

you realize when religious people say you choose to be gay they mean you're choosing to commit the sinful act of gay sex so it's not God's fault, not who you're attracted to, right? they're saying you should be celibate because you have free will, not literally change your orientation

only in america could the general population be more retarded than your die hard religious people

>(((Vice)))

Answer my ultimatum below then