Oh look a blatantly anti white film got the highest score possible from (((film critics)))

Oh look a blatantly anti white film got the highest score possible from (((film critics)))

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tSEqVqmYhrk
aviationweek.com/commercializing-space/india-launches-record-104-satellites-one-mission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's defeatist but I take solace that when we're all gone and the whole world is in flames, the few in the writhing brown hordes capable of reflective thought will collectively wonder where exactly it all went so wrong.

It seemed a little tongue in cheek to me

>the guy from key and peele doing anything other than race baiting

I'll believe it when I see it. From what I hear it has all the tropes from "racist cop harasses black man who dindu nuffin" to "white suburban parents are racist just because"

>when I see it

You will do nothing of the sort.

Hahahaha. Come on now, Rotten Goymatos have been known to sell their ratings for years.

"I'm afraid of everything" - white teens and man childen

isn't the point of the movie to fear the white man though? how can you call others paranoid?

>highest score possible
8.3/10
kys OP

>blatantly anti-white
>nobody can use their creative funds for whatever they want unless only I AND ME aprove of it

Wow, Sup Forums is now Tumblr

God I hate Canada so fucking much

It's worth noting that "box office analysts" have stated this film will open to +$20m for months. That's a lot of loot for a political horror film. And yet, awareness seems pretty low.

The last movie from Key and/or Peele, Keanu it was called, barely made $20m total. The advertising for that film was everywhere I.e. OMG, a kitten movie!!

Who is going to see Get Out, is my point? Theres no big names in it. It's 'Look Who Came to Dinner' with Casper-tier Sfx. 'Ghost Dad's Son' desu.

You hate free speech, authoritarian bitch?

Fuck off Muhammad

Of course it did. But critics don't fill up the box office. Nobody is going to watch this shit aside from cucked college kids

Maybe it is actually good you stupid white trash fuckboy

>Get Out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tSEqVqmYhrk

>a movie whose plot is: get out nigger, you aren't welcome here
>bluepilled

Pick one.

I like your perspective, my man.

Sadly you're a belligerent with no actual sense, and are only here because you're autistic as fuck.

You are the people that got cucked off by Tumblr, so you're now here because you like feeling like a special snowflake no matter what.

:-)

Shut up faggot, you know as well as I do that except for nigs and kikes the whole world adores Whites

The film's not anti-white.

I mean I don't think this movie was advertised well, but it looks different than most horror movies now of days. Hopefully this one doesn't rely on jump scares too much.

Something really has to be done about the Canada problem. It's like everyone in the entire country except for Jordan Peterson is entirely braindead.

Also checkem

>trailer literally depicts the guy controlling him as a hard core liberal who voted for Obama.
I guarantee you guys that this shit is going to be redpilled. Screenshot this now

boring movie not worth watching ever

The movie takes a lot of ideas from classic movies and rehashes them with a pushed narrative. It should be considered satire. As in it shows how white people are nice on the outside but deep down they are all -supposedly- racist and try to be anti racist by saying the dumbest things.

I.e. I would have voted for Obama for a 3rd term

These guys (key and peele) hate apologetic white people.

I work with two black guys that showed me this trailer a couple of days ago. They were as shocked as i am that this movie exists.

They also poke at the black people who have been turned into coons by having the white man do something to their brain. Therefore discontinuing their "culture".

Funny that they say americans have no culture but (((they))) try to characterize it around every nook and cranny when it is demonized.

>hasn't even seen it but has an opinion on it

That sums up Sup Forums.

>white girl and black guy dating
>black guy finds out white girl's parents are racist
>get out

How is this trash a movie?

Notice how it's 100% when they usually give every good movie a good rating.

Excuse me *bad rating

>2017
>watching (((hollywood))) movies
>not spending all free time watching prepping and gear review channels
absolutely goyed

Based.

i have never seen 4 pepes in a row. nicely done.

>t-the world gunna burn w-without us
>said from a basement
>aviationweek.com/commercializing-space/india-launches-record-104-satellites-one-mission
how will we get by without a race of cucks

>mfw poo-trips = normal human singles

Wow, almost as if that's regular people's vote and 100% is ((their))

It's not anti white. It's pretty funny you think that. It's more culty than whitey. Shame you're close minded. I can at least laugh at myself too as I laugh at niggers and spics

Witnessed

I really hate that skitskins post on nu-pol regularly. Fuck off, Indian. You aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Also, congrats on finally doing what we did back in the 1960's, backwards barbarians...

WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE NIGGERS IN FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>22221
noticed

Anyone have a streaming link?

the movie isn't even out yet so just wait till the audience reviews come in

>we did back in the 1960's
and have been getting self-cucked to death ever since
good riddance

This will make niggers wary of dating white women lol. This is just reverse psychology famalamadingdong.

It's the other guy though.

You dumb pajeets just imitate the technology white men have made. What makes you think you'll be able to manage a properly functioning civilization if all you can do is mimick? Just stick to the shitting streets.

Checked

>manage a properly functioning civilization
seem to be managing this one just fine

The twist, it's the other black guy that is the racist, telling the main black to "Get out".

I've never considered myself racist, prejudice yes we all are to an extent. But with all this pushing of how evil the everyday white guy is by media and just about everything else I'm just about ready to cave in; this shits absurd the left screams racism while they real forgotten people are broke ass white guys like me forced to live in shitty neighborhoods. Be it I'm in this position due to poor choices but damnit I'm sick and tired of this SJW bullshit. I hope trump starts a refugee program for broke white dudes who want the hell out of the hood. Ship me to no where's Ville Montana help me get a job and ill do the rest. Tired of having my son hide under a table because cholos don't know how to aim properly. Fucking christ!

saw the fucking trailer for this

threw up in my mouth

One could ask then why India itself is not the richest country. I wonder what if it has something to do with the stability and opportunities that only a white man's country can provide..

>I've never considered myself racist
You came to the right place, my friend. We will take care of that.
t. former leftist sjw

>a white man's country
getting a little generous are we?