Rothschilds turn on Podesta [PART II]

twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/834293947690262528

archive.is/6moPT

These people have immense power. Why would they resort to publicly bashing him on Twitter? Two theories:

>They are absolutely, immensely furious with him and this is the final warning that they are about to fuck his shit up
>It's meant to placate the public in some manner, or throw people off a scent.

bonus third option

>they are actually kind of dumb and trying to weasel some distance between themselves and him

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/22/ann-coulter-tucker-donald-trump-fake-news-immigration-sessions-crime-statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=BB55-6gJ5JI
mediamatters.org/video/2017/02/22/ann-coulter-dreamers-are-committing-murder-and-child-rape/215428
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it true dad

They will slide this

insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/22/ann-coulter-tucker-donald-trump-fake-news-immigration-sessions-crime-statistics

Oh shit motherfuckers, its happening!

Who is watching Tucker Carlson tonight?

ANN PLS WAT ARE U DOING

>"The dreamers, who by the way are committing child rape, and murder."

SHES PREPPING THE BULL, OMG SHES PREPPING THE BULL

Of course they will. They need their shekels.

They fear that the pedo skippy stuff will get out. If it does people will see that the Rothschilds were not his friends.

breadcrumbs to cover their ass

the milo crucifixion will be his fall. that clinton loss made so many investors pissed at him

((( )))

Why is he the lightning rod, though. Clinton herself was an utter failure. The entire campaign is a perfect example of incompetence all around.

youtube.com/watch?v=BB55-6gJ5JI

Shit goes down at :40

theory 3: they are calling him out for running a shitty campaign (he did) as the left is not some monolithic entity but a bunch of squabbling factions just like the right

We're older than Canada you retard.

Does anyone remember during the election when the democrats tried to trot out some Rothschild heiress or somebody, and she came out wearing this high class bondage gear and they quickly hid her from the public eye after they saw the reaction to her was strong bipartisan rejection.

mediamatters.org/video/2017/02/22/ann-coulter-dreamers-are-committing-murder-and-child-rape/215428

Article mentioning the quote.

This is phase one you guys! Breadcrumbs.

The world is starting to recognize the power of shitposting on twitter.

lynn rothschild is friends with Brock
Brock created pizzagate to troll conspiracy theorists by revealing how he grooms kids
Brock uses his friend Rothschild to troll conspiracy theorist one last time in his pizzagate worldcorp ARG full video tomorrow

This can confirm this kid has autism.

Also, if anything they're our younger cousins.

Does she have any nudes

>Bannon built him
>Bannon is Trump's Advisor
>leftie media erases "Pedos are humans after all"
>Trump broadcasted fucking-up pedo squads
>If you paid attention at that Kutcher/Moore "human traffic" NGO lately they are "super good, good enough that even secret services call for their help"

Someone's head is gonna roll.

That Twitter account is fake, retard.

Canada Day: July 1st
Independence Day: July 4th

Who's older now? ;) :P

Not same thing, but, say, Bohemian Grove considers their votes as mattering, according to the leaked Powell email. Why can't a Rothschild taunt people on Twitter? Its fun.

There's a video of John Podestas abusing a child

search pizzagate on youtube, zero results come up.

I didn't say you could stop.

i kinda doubt this, but i kinda don't.

hope it's just that the world is a basket of over-confident jerks who sometimes make big mistakes and can be taken down and not reptilian overlords who have planned this for 10000 years.

50/50 shot, i guess.

we have disinfo shills now?
>About 218,000 results

search pizzagate on youtube twice and it comes up

That twitter isn't legit; it's just a fellow Sup Forumstard trying to ruse people.

This bitch is still alive? Fuck we're slacking.

Who would have thought the richest family in the world could have such shit grammar.

>pizzagate worldcorp ARG full video tomorrow
>>tomorrow

Can you elaborate on this?

Lynn rothschild is the family's shame goat

she cheated on her husband with a black man, causing negative press on them

she's been cut off

Get on twitter and tweet the videos out to various Rothschild family members and Podesta. Go ahead and get the word out the Morgenthaus and Schiffs and any other major banking family members you can find. Maybe lulz will ensue.

Tucker: "wow so you just confirmed multiple conspiracy theories going back years"

Nice

Retard.

lulz in the form of a black van with invalid plates, hopefully

Based Shapiro BTFO Ann Coulter

Pol Cucks

Is that the real twitter account? Does Rothschild even have a real twitter account?

Wouldn't surprise me, that's why I want him to do it and not me. I'll do a lot of dumb shit, but honestly wouldn't risk fucking with a Rothschild even I was just tweeting something at them.

can someone give me a quick rundown of the rothschilds bitchslapping pedosta?

rothschild are a meme.

at one point back in the 1800s it was a very rich guy who manipulated governments for his own financial gain (think soros x10). unfortunately, the rothschilds today have hundreds, if not, thousands of descendants, and while there are still some that are wealthy, none of them even come close to combine to the "le 10 trillion" meme that is frequently posted.

They made the call, right?

worldcorp discord(where they have a 24 chat sicko that grooms kids that show up from the ARG channel)
worldcor discord said today that tomorrow they will relase full video, probably nothing

She thinks she's hot shit don't she?

youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

Hillary was their little bitch. Lynn is just mad her toy got broken and she wants blood.

The Rothschild's still hold a lot of power and are just as bad as Soros but they hide in the shadows where as Soros is more of fuck the middle man I'll borderline illegally fund my enemies.

>le

Gtfo

>falling for the rothschild meme unironically
name two living rothschild billionares, I'll wait.

Podestas are going under soon. Rothschilds are jumping ship and cutting ties to save their asses. Kek confirms.

Hey guys is this the thread to be in or is this a shill thread?

Hillary has no agency. She is figuratively an automaton. No sense in getting mad at a tool when you misuse it.