Don't ask where it came from.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11641
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43067
youtube.com/watch?v=kxPx-BVN4yc
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a14/AS14-66-9295.jpg
dailymotion.com/video/x19mw9g_underground-alien-bases-ufo-hunters-aliens-extraterrestrial-paranormal-documentary_tv
dailymotion.com/video/x19m9db_ancient-aliens-s02e04-underground-aliens-eng-audio-sk-titulky_news
youtube.com/watch?v=RErDfZ3_ZsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

which ocean did this come from?

holy fuck, david icke , corey and fucking alex were right

sons of bitches

Xfiles

I WANT TO BELIEVE

I took a photo with my phone! Its real!

dulce base

Old.

i was there once

>ruining the fun

underground cities
speed railways
7 levels

its a recreation. op photo is real. dont let them trick you. this is bigger than planet earth.

whered it come from

What do you know about this place user

Old and fake.

Or Nightmare Hall of El Duce Base...

It's real.

baskin robbins on L5 with 62 flavours

>strawberry always sold out

Guys I just got a call from Soros. "It's over. It's fucking [cough] over." he told me and then hung up. I haven't been able to reach him since.

What the fuck have you done?

isis videos are higher res than this shit

anyone besides me seen these? I've seen two now. Don't know if they are flown by ayys, or the military. they keep visiting a radio tower in a hill in my town.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

Alex jones was right!

Tom DeLonge is working with John Podesta and Top Brass from the Pentagon (Daddy)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099

Podesta is openly working to disclose ayys to the public
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11641

Wikileaks leaks Tom DeLonges full book, endorsed by the Pentagon (Daddy)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43067

Tom DeLonges pre-recorded acceptance speech for Ufologist of the Year 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=kxPx-BVN4yc

Tommy Boy is being told by Daddy what to say to millions of ignorant beleivers. Get ready for a Cosmic 9/11 - space jihad.

SAGE

Take a picture instead of shitposting then and share more informations about the location

Sage all alien threads , its a raid by left fags with help of the leftypol mole mod

The TR-3B are military zero-point energy vehicles.

ayyyylmao whered it come from

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what we are roleplaying today?

theyre us military, well more specifically the SSP (secret space program) , maybe Lunar Operations Command

Any evidence? I'm pretty inclined to believe that, this shit feels like a huge forced distraction.

DELET

This. Recognized it immediately.

QUICK RUNDOWN MAYBE?

How do you know?
Also, heres something interesting: I started seeing UFOs after I started adding meditation to my workout routine. Freaked out, and got redpilled by Dr Greer. Did I summon the ayys?????

It's a screenshot from this movie you dumb fuck:

When I was about 6 years old, my brother and I saw three very bright blue dots in the sky on a cloudless, clear day. They were in the shape of a triangle and were just sitting there.

Then, years later, I came across this picture (google filename to find the original straight from NASA's Apollo 17 archives)

Thanks for circling it this time
Lol I didn't get it at all an you said dont google this file name I googled it and thought you were trolling

hey about this one?
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a14/AS14-66-9295.jpg

Ask Gabe Valdez. The native Americans who live there know all about it and how to get there, but they won't for fear of their lives. Ties into some of their religious beliefs. Spooky shit.

dailymotion.com/video/x19mw9g_underground-alien-bases-ufo-hunters-aliens-extraterrestrial-paranormal-documentary_tv

dailymotion.com/video/x19m9db_ancient-aliens-s02e04-underground-aliens-eng-audio-sk-titulky_news

Sounds like the matrix

you are a dipshit

Does anyone have the gif of that Xfiles episode with the alien in the KKK uniform?

>post an honest account of what I experienced
>post a 100% verifiable genuine picture straight from NASA that supports my story
>even tells you how to find the original yourself
>dipshit

Don't believe their lies...

youtube.com/watch?v=RErDfZ3_ZsI