Southwest England

Is Southwest England an okay part of England or is it packed with muslims just like the rest of the UK? Are the women there waiting for the bull to come rape them or do they have any semblance of a will to keep their legs together?

kys

I thought that was whales.

It is getting expensive to live there, as all the outsiders are moving in. Darkies in Bristol, but it is very rural, and they don't live in the old villages.

Next one up

Wales is that pink thing on the left

How's Exeter? Would you, as an American, know?

I guess its much safer then detroit or chicago...or any ggetto in the usa

But the rest of the UK isn't packed with muslims. They all reside in the cities.

So what cities don't they reside in? What's a safe place to fly into and camp out waiting for british wimminz?

I've never been to Exeter, But Devon county is pretty country, as is all the Southwest. Why you going to Exeter.

You can stay in dozens of English towns that don't have those people in them, at least to any great extent, like London town, and Birmingham. There is great history and architecture to be found in even tiny villages. Pic of village Cromwell passed through. There are cottages there that are older than the U/S.

cities in cornwall
that red section is too large

we have it pretty good there to be honest

I've noticed in the last three years they shipped loads in Plymouth. I'm not liking this. Fucking poles everywhere too.

I went there once.

It rained a lot and I never saw the sun.

The last time I was in Plymouth, I was on a little boat, called the HMS Ark Royal.

You went in Winter then. The West country is sunnier than a lot of states, at least mine.

>packed with muslims just like the rest of the UK
They're literally only in large numbers in and around London. The rest of the country is white as fuck.

Basically the further north you go, the more white it is.

:)

Wouldn`t like to walk down there when it`s icy.

I'd say that's a bit steeper than Porlock Hill, boyo.

They live in towns as well.

Near Lynmouth?

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Cider drinkers.

Not really. Leeds and Bradford and Halifax are pretty dark. Just avoid the big cities. For some reason the nigs don't like hills, so places like Lake District, Malvern Link, Cotswolds and the Pennines are still pretty untouched.

Fuck off, yank, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Bath-chan here. SW England is best England.. most towns are pretty dire but that's true of all UK. Luckierly the SW being almost entirely countryside is more resilient to the sand and negro hords and is pretty white and based.
Avoid Swindon at all costs... I can't stress this enough. Go to the south coast... Devon is good as is Cornwall... unless you're shit of skin in which case fuck off.